Filename thread

There wasn't one in the catalog. Now there is. Give me your best, Veeky Forums.

>unless that mount is a giant mecha

Bad user. No edition wars.

You aren't any better. The filename is supposed to be a joke about the picture, not just an opinion.

>The filename is supposed to be a joke about the picture, not just an opinion.

It is a joke, you easily-triggered spastic. Your autism is giving me a headache.

Aaand I'm out. Keep the thread alive, will you?

> The filename is supposed to be a joke about the picture, not just an opinion.

Yours was supposed to be a joke instead of a pithy comment a four year old could have come up with?

What board is that from?

Veeky Forums. Someone asked a fairly innocent question about pickles. Someone else posted this and all hell broke loose.

I've seen hentai doujins featuring blond girls with either giraffes or pelicans. The only innovation here is combining the two and making the pelican huge.

Thanks, just wanted to see it in the archive.

That ain't a pelican, user. That's a Pterodactyl.

Not Back To The Future Ending

Sauce?

What the fuck...
Is this against the rules?

Species 2, methinks.

Well, I guess I wouldn't be surprised after Loki was impregnated while a cow.

Well, at least you posted a funny joke!

3*? It's the one where its the dude alien doing the banging and they cloned the chick alien as a half human hybrid hence why she got her ass handed to her.

Bound to be against some sort of rules. Somewhere.

>Serfboard

Mare, user. Loki turned into a female horse, not a female bovine. And then he gave birth to Sleipnir, who Odin called dibs on and used to drag his chariot.

Imagine that: Your dad and brother convince you that it would totally be a good idea to turn into a lady horse to lead this fucking massive guy horse away, because then the three of you won't have to pay the guy that's building your new mead hall. But then the guy horse catches you, rapes you, and because that's how the magic works, you can't turn back into yourself while pregnant. So, you give birth to this fucking twelve-legged mutant horse that comes out basically fully grown and can run like a motherfucker, and the first thing your dad says to you after you've turned back is, "dibs on that horse," which your brother also tries to say, but realizes he's beaten. And, from then on, because it's immortal(half-deity and all that), you have to be reminded of the time you got raped by a horse on steroids every single time your dad comes around, because he uses it to drag his chariot.

>Putting horror in your game.jpg

>Veeky Forums in a nutshell.png

The norse gods are the trailerpark boys with divinity.

And apparently, uses that chariot to go around sucking off choke n strokers.

the fuck?

Probably some kind of fish parasite trying to find a new host because it knows its old one is dying and biting whatever is closest.

Horror film. The Bay, I believe.

It's 2.

Pretty much every other norse mythological story is like this, especially the ones that involve Odin and/or Thor.

Like the one where Thor crossdressed, disguising himself as Freya, and almost married a giant, just to get his hammer back.

oh. thats that sea louse that replaces the fish's tongue

Source?

Jesus I never realized how tortured a animal would be if you gave it sentience after a ordeal like that. That's totally gonna be a new villain in one of my games,

>oh hey that soda has 39 grams of sugar per serving

didn't he legit have a breakdown on the set because it was so hard for him to act alone?

>multiclass

That's just a favored soul.

Golan the Insatiable

>cutting cloth with that kind of saw
Doesn't work.

A. NO ONE wanted to do that movie but the studio. This made the director an ass to everyone which made the actors stressed which made the actors angry at everyone one etc. etc.
B. Acting is a give and take between actors. Having to act in an entirely devoid of detail room minus the a single shade of green where your only prompt to act is a red light on a stick to tell you where to look is stressful
C. He's old and used to traditional acting so the above is compounded

Yes. He broke down. He didn't know the mic was on either as they usually cut when that shit happens. So everyone in studio heard him say that.

>say that
What did he say?

cheeky

Is that Patrick Steward in the silver body paint? Because, that looks like Patrick Stewart.

I think it was, "This isn't why I became an actor."

N for obama, lol

Oh. I assumed it was the pic with the subtitles.
"this isn't why i became an actor."

10/10

this is amazing