Under what circumstances would you allow someone to play a crossdressing shota trap kitsune in a non-ERP game?

Under what circumstances would you allow someone to play a crossdressing shota trap kitsune in a non-ERP game?

If they had a damn good reason that would make the story more interesting.

>in a non-ERP game
Which won't stop you from masturbating under the table.

if they were a good player and the character was not out of place in the game

Does the fact that he's a cross dressing trap mean he wears male clothing?

I mean, those are contradictory terms.

Crossdressing...trap?

So would they be a guy that looks girly dressing up as a guy?

A cross dressing shota trap is a little boy who looks like a little girl who wears girl clothes.

Shota seems the only awful part.

But trap is already a cross dressing little boy who wears girl's clothign by definition. In order for a trap to cross dress they would have to wear boy's clothing.

None.

Now go away, we don't need your fapbait threads here.

I'd always be okay with it because it's grognard repellent.

Isn't this just a foxboy pretending to be a foxgirl?

Honestly, it's more the age that bothers me.

Wesley Crusher younger and a girl doesn't make him a better character.

This.

Everytime I run a game I warn people that weebshit might be involved and that without fail gets rid of quite a fair number of THAT GUYs.
Banning Gutsclones gets rid of the rest.

No, a trap is merely a dude who looks like a girl. Hence the term trap. You go and hit on them but then it turns out to be a guy all along. Many traps crossdress so a lot of people assume that crossdressing comes with being a trap but there are many examples that don't (Hideyoshi from Baka to Test is one example).

>Crossdressing
>Trap
This thread is bait, but I just want to point out the redundancy in your phrasing.

See

Really.

I played a trappy kitsune for a bit; he pretended to be female to better get by without trouble, and better get into trouble. People are less likely to worry about leaving their wife/sister/daughter alone with a qt bard(female) than (male). And his only concern was being an irresponsible trickster, avoiding all consequences through cross-dressing and lies, and leaving a string of fluffy-eared children nine months behind him.

Shallow end of CE, incidentally.

But did he show his dick to girls to prove that he was a girl?

If I were doing a setting where those were common. Like Blade and Soul. Or TERA.

>TERA
There are no foxBOYS in Tera.

No women play Elins.

None.

my aunt does though

Kitsune are an existing player race in the setting, or reasonably can be written in as such.
They have an in character reason for crossdressing. "They enjoy it" is a reason.
I trust the player with the conceptual direction to make it something everyone at the table can enjoy interacting with and not become disruptive.

After I greenlight that, I need to get back to telling this other player why he's likely not getting his fancy tailored red anime coat and special sword back after he went alone into the slums, pissed off street thugs, and was mugged.
And then get the other player off their 3DS...

As long as he doesn't sexualize it.

only i may do that

>kitsune
ok, you want to be a special snowflake, but since you're a good RP'er I'll allow it
>Kitsune shota
oh, so you're going for a whole cutesy thing. Again, I'll allow it since you've RP'ed interesting characters in the past
>crossdressing trap
Nope. We're done here.

I'm sorry that we're the ones to break this to you.

Good morning, Master Baits.

Kitsune are fine. Shota is questionable, but it's not like playing a kid is off limits. Traps and crossdressing are in crossing-the-line territory, so you're going to have to think up a really good backstory to let me let that slide.

Come up with a decent backstory that's not just something that you get your rocks off to, and I'll let you play almost anything.

Pathfinder.

To be fair, even my therapist couldn't stop that.

I would usually say that too, but there's basically fuck-all way that would be possible in this case.
Even making them a kitsune would mean that they're bringing an anime stereotype into the game, and anime-themed characters outside of Japanese-themed settings have nothing to perspectivate to or bounce off, and as such end up being shallow stereotypes.
I think the biggest problem here is the kitsune part, to be honest. The other parts could be written into an extremely complex and dark character with a lot of psychosexual snags and roleplaying hooks, but introducing the kitsune part means that the character is defined by being a Japanese pastiche in a game that doesn't have the proper fluff to support it.
The thing that makes Japanese-inspired races and classes so universally reviled is that a lot of people aren't even trying to understand Japanese culture and instead lift straight from anime - there are next to no RPGs that actually deal with Japanese culture in a constructive way that doesn't make it into Animeland, unlike for example Greek, Nordic, Chinese and even Mayan cultures, which all have plenty of material with factual accuracy. As such, people have ended up taking Animeland kitsune as the status quo when kitsune in actual Japanese mythology aren't just two-dimensional fapbait.

Whoops, meant

Why not?

Never.
>Crossdressing
No
>Shota
If you call it that, no.
>Trap
If you call it that, no.
>kitsune
absolutely not

When it's with you, user ;D

Maybe if everyone was wacked out youkai with fey like shenanigans, and the shota kid was actually terrifying in his own way. Literal man eating would probably be involved.

I don't really care if you do this in the pathfinder thread, but did you really need to make a thread for this?

Well it's obviously fetish fuel, but I'm lenient, I even let known furries play as beast people sometimes, but only under these conditions:

>They don't make it weird. Not even a little
>There's an ACTUAL CHARACTER underneath the fetish fuel
>It fits within the setting, or can make it fit by working with me and being reasonable
>The other players are in the majority that they don't mind it
>Seriously, don't make it fucking weird.