You discover that your favorite inn is powered by slave labour

>You discover that your favorite inn is powered by slave labour

What are the conditions of the enslavement and what are the standards of living they have?

wow, like that even matters?

What the fuck would that even power? What in that inn requires mechanical power?

Hookers, you cunt.

It can. They might be working off their debt to the owners of the inn. They might be enslaved for crimes agaisnt the crown. They might be condemned murderers allowed to live as logn as they serve the public good.

They might not even be human - they could be shapeshifting monsters, trapped as long as they are bound to slavery.

The point is YOU DON'T KNOW.

Correct standards of living for indentured servants are to be enforced and are the responsibility of their owner.

Is the innkeeper the owner or are they loaned out on contract? Are they provided and paid for by the crown so long as the inn also does duty as legion wayhouse?

We need specifics.

If all is in order in both standards and contractual obligations then no eyebrows are raised.

My character is a slave. He makes it his business to know these laws.

"A toast! To the people (or things) that keep the wheels turning and our beer flowing! Hurrah!"

> Duvel

Good choice, my man.

Why, thank you. I had my slave butler select it.

Are they cute?

Can I fuck them?

It really does.

What are they even powering?
Medieval inns didn't have power.

The generators for the lights.

The fractal-dimension generator, that allows everyone in the bar to have their own dark corner to brood in.

Omg wow what racist bigots right.

They could be child rapists who only live to work now as punishment.

>You get your favorite slave a cushy job working in the inn, rather than toiling in the pain mines.

Since when do hookers need mechanical power?

>pain mines.
This sounds terrifying and something I will be using in my campaign.

Since they need to finish up when you leave.

I know, right? Once we moved to micro-fusion reactors, everything else seemed antiquated.

>he doesn't know
All hookers are animatronic robots.