What's the creepiest thing about Magic the Gathering?

What's the creepiest thing about Magic the Gathering?

What's the creepiest thing about Warhammer 40k?

That little girl is awesome

And look up old Black cards in Magic. Those things get fucked.

I find Enslavers in WH40k to be incredibly disturbing

The fact that they're real

The players.

The players.

Pestilence art by Jesper Myrfors.

The fact that people actually justify the tyranny of the Tarkir dragons and Nahiri's actions.

laughed so hard tears came

This.

I've been out of MTG so long I can't really comment, but the concept of "Beast Within" and "Birthing Pod" always fucked with me. Phyrexia in general creeps me out.

For 40k it's Halo Artefacts, mostly because there's so little on them. Here is a ring form nowhere that turns you into a Witchblade Bug Man.

Good man. Have a cute girl.

>What's the creepiest thing about Magic the Gathering?

power level

Never post that image again, dad.

Came to post this.

>girl giving you a blowjob
>feels amazing
>nut
>she pulls back
>jizz-covered spider comes out

Why is this not a Creepy LGS guys thread already? I'll go first.

Well... this guy, I'm fairly certain he's got an uncle/brother that plays Catan.
Completely Emo/Goth. Greasy Dyed black hair, nose piecings, nose Ring, at least five piercings in each ear, and uses his tongue like a pincushion. Just slightly too many piercings.
Will only play Mono Black. I'm fairly certain he jacks off to Innistrad Fanfics at night.

Get's creepy when he's winning. Starts quoting song lyrics under his breath whenever he gets the upper hand.

Hit on one of the girls in the store... until he found out she was 16. Just an all around creep.

>Hit on one of the girls in the store... until he found out she was 16. Just an all around creep.

How is that creepy? Thats just common sense.

It was more the way he did it. Not the greatest at picking up on social cues, and she was creeped out by him at the start, acted really nervous around him. He didn't stop until she told him her age.

Oh. Yeah, that's wrong.

Explain your image

Why is the dog the only one to look properly ashamed

>That look on the dog's face

It is very confused.