Knew about Bitcoin back in 2009

>Knew about Bitcoin back in 2009
>Read threads on Bitcoin every single day for years
>Did nothing

I honestly can't take it. I just can't take it anymore. How the fuck will I ever cope knowing I missed this glaring opportunity for financial freedom?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7ihykt/new_viabtc_exchange_to_use_bitcoin_cash_as_base/
trustnodes.com/2017/12/08/sbi-group-backs-bitcoin-cash-used-globally-daily-payments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you would have sold at $10 like every other early adopter.

Because you would have sold at $100 like every other early adopter.

Because you would have sold at $10,000 like every other early adopter.

Because you would have sold at $1000 like every other early adopter.

i am in the exact same situation like u.

and i have to tell u i really dont want to even read one more post like urs.
I hate this loser victim mindset.

u would have cashed out at 5 dollar.
do u really think u would have kept btc for years? certainly not

because you missed Ethereum and neo just this year too which had way more gains in a far shorter amount of time :)

Remember, you are making same mistake with salt and powr right now.

and i highly doubt it was 09.
I knew about it end of 10 and that was pretty early

Whats worse is that I found out on Facebook yesterday one of my friends has 300 coins and has kept quiet about it all this time. He's a low IQ office worker and now he's set for life, smug fuck. THat could've been me x10

I can't live with myself

By not feeling sorry for yourself and now that you're redpilled about how the wealthy find ways other than a 9-5 to make their money, you start doing the same.

There's still ways to make it big in crypto, just because you missed the chance for 10,000%, doesn't mean you missed everything.

I keep telling people this. Altcoins. BTC is like the first wave of the internet, meanwhile you have legitimate companies already using the blockchain for better purposes, getting ignored because all anyone hears about is BTC.

You still have a chance OP, stop fucking sulking because you don't have future vision. The people that heard about BTC, and at the same time were able to hold until today, are so fucking minimal it was just blind luck.

we only just entered the "early adopter" phase this december, before that its all innovators

Because you never had the makings of a varsity athlete

You really still think it's Early Adopter and not Early Majority? It's already on every news station and all anyone can talk about.

Are you sure with all the normies now flooding in?

OP we all did but I truly believe that bitcoin is not the end all of crypto, its just the first one, you can still make a shit ton of money quit being such a pussy

>tfw Laggard

We dont care. Stop bitching and do something or get the fuck off Veeky Forums. This is Veeky Forums not /soc/.

Sometimes the answer is staring you in the face and you reject it time and time again and then sulk when realise

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7ihykt/new_viabtc_exchange_to_use_bitcoin_cash_as_base/
trustnodes.com/2017/12/08/sbi-group-backs-bitcoin-cash-used-globally-daily-payments

Not that guy but I agree with him. Look how few people actually have any btc, certainly not 5% never mind 2.5%+13.5%

>buy 1000 at $1
>sell 500 at $10
>sell 250 at $100
>sell 125 at $1000
>sell 62 at $1000
>sell 31 at $2000
>sell 15 at $4000
>sell 7 at $10000
Over $400K profit and still holding 10BTC would still be pretty sweet and reasonable.

im in crypto since 2013 and yes i really believe so

people talk about it but how many are actually getting wallets, buying btc and getting into altcoins? its a miniscule amount

the november/december boom is a breaking point imho (the media uproar and new influx is a big sign) and the numbers we see right now are low when you look at the forward asset valuation

like mcafee said, bitcoin is still cheap

will it crash from 15k to 7k or even 3k? i think it can surely happen, remember btc price crashing from 720$ to 90$ and back again in 1 day on btc-e in 2013

but as a hodler u could literally just buy btc right now and have x100 or more in 2-3 years

Don't think in terms of missed opportunities, think in terms of finding new ones.

Same thing exactly here. I know a complete retard 80iq who bought that shit way back.

luckily you have the chance to buy LINK now and redeem your mistake

>read about bitcoin in 2009
>think it's retarded shit because it fucks up the fundamentals of what you want a currency to be able to do
>MtGox happens
>I fucking knew it
>2017, hear about Ether
>hear about the the DAO hack and how they forked afterwards to fix it
>realize this crypto stuff is mature enough handle shit happening and actually fix it
>drop 5k in 6 months ago
>holding ~31k as of right now

Feels good man

Because you would have sold when it hits 1 million like every other early adopter

Fuckin' A