Art Thread: Post-Apoc Edition

Let's have a nice little post-apoc art thread, be it character art, scenery, monsters, mutants etc.

Imma dump some for starters.

Well... anyone lurking? Would be nice if someone contributed.

Okay, last one for now, if the thread survives the night (Polandfag here), I'll dump some more stuff tomorrow.

(forgot pic)

I feel like that water would be a disgusting brown

Why's there a steakhouse sign on the outside?

There's a steakhouse there.

But why is it on the outside?

So that people on the outside could see there's a steakhouse there. Are you simple?

Hopefully these will keep this thread alive until I can get back later and add more content. Weee.

Simple. Most of the world is fucked over but trade still goes. Most cities are like the one pictured. What you dont see is that they are are a tangle of hallways inside and most businesses are also the homes of the people who run them. There is no centralized market area. Having the sign on the outside gives traders and roams an idea of where that steakhouse is both relative to the whole city and to other things. They can see its one floor down and a little over from the hotel they will likely stay at. If they can find one landmark they can guess where everything else is.

The people who live there wont need to know since they grew up there and more or less know where everything is.

Ok now. That is just to much bullshit to take. In a world as fucked up as there where the fuck are they going to find the rubber needed to make those city sized tires? Where the fuck are they going to make them at that?

Something of my own

This apocolypse looks super cozy.

forgot pic

You know those fuckhuge mining vehicles and dump trucks? I think there was also a vehicle used by NASA for transporting shuttles that had wheels like that.

That's where they got those. Those tires are huge, but not that big. Point is, it isn't impossible for those to be pre-apocalypse relics they found and built their wheeled township on.