Vintage coins: Which are viable for accumulation?

Get on the doge moon mission while you still can

doge my man, no two ways about it

No musicoin?

Don't you guys remember how much money we earnt from that?

Yeah I like the look of Doge.. Hovering under 20 Satoshis reminds me of the good old days.

In general I am looking at coins with historically low Satoshi counts in comparison to their all time highs (see image).

Now, I don't know about using USD to purchase these, but I would like to hedge some BTC into these as in Satoshi terms they are cheap af. May be a way of accumulating more Bitcoin in the future.

>No musicoin?

Red pill me on musicoin desu.

This is my strategy. Accumulate under 20 sats and let it sit. If past performance is any indicator the doge is bound to explode violently at some point.

> Price at all time low
> Will release news on Dec 17th and 31st
> Volume spiked in the last days but the price didn’t. HIGH BUY INDICATOR
> Founder and CEO is Chinese Venture Capital
> Extra: Today's rumors pointing it as a possible candidate for PBC pick of the month, together with SingularDTV.

I've jumped onboard at 122 sats, let's see!

Alright you have me fairly convinced I have gotten some.

I have bought a ton of Vericoin, it's starting to finally get some attention, the dual chain with verium is also something unique, it's like only at a 15 million marketcap atm

Good luck user and welcome to the MUSIC family.

Blackcoin is very tempting. It's very rare that Whitecoin has a higher market cap than Blackcoin but that's the way it is right now. That could mean Blackcoin is at a low and may rebound.

viacoin looks nice on the daily, but it bounced off the bottom of descending wedge already, new website/roadmap and full fledged marketing campaign planned to follow.

Cheers desu. Though I do have to say that it is not strictly vintage as it was created in 2017. Am looking for coins made around 2013. Musicoin to the moon regardless.

Yeah I love Vericoin, it was rising with that Daikoku guy on Twitter, used to be like 0.00051461 Bitcoin. Then some fucks hacked the Mintpal exchange and crashed it and it has never quite recovered.

Looks not to bad. I would preferably want the satoshi level to be at all time lows though.

Yeah when looking at the Satoshi levels, Blackcoin looks like a superior investment.

>2013.

And 2014

I´d go for doge,
>very gains
>much cheap
>many history
>noble coin
>wow

Yeah Dogecoin is my spirit animal to be honest.. Especially below 20 Satoshis. That's how I started out in crypto years back.

isn't Litecoin older than all of those?

Yeah but there is no chance of multiplying your Satoshis 10X-20x with Litecoin.

Vertcoin you brainlets. It's just as good if not better than litecoin, and there are fewer in circulation, plus the halving is about to drop.

I would prefer it if the Satoshi count was lower.

It just had a correction, it's going to 2x soon, 5x midterm, 10x within a year