Alchemist Quest #1

>This is a quest taking place in the Fullmetal Alchemist setting, beginning at roughly the same time as the original story. However, some parts of the setting have been slightly altered. You will be playing as a young alchemist, who will develop based on the choices made by the players. Remember that write-ins are always welcome, and to have fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLXtkxU69B0&list=PLE36689FDB43CE335&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=v_kFgOWyez0
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Leaf Ninja Quest
youtube.com/watch?v=txIjd7-Lz_g
youtube.com/watch?v=302Xbp7LRTo&list=PLE36689FDB43CE335&index=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT'S TIME

ITS HAPPENING
MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE

Hey Laze, I loved your last quest but I don't know anything about FMA, how lost would I be off I read this quest?

I might just marathon the anime this weekend to follow this quest

>>>qst

Laze sama

Glad to have you back

And thank god you chose tg over qst

Here we go boys!

I'd say if you watch the first few episodes you'd know enough about the power system to get by, but i have no idea what aspects of the anime/manga are gonna be incorporated here

>Hey Laze, I loved your last quest but I don't know anything about FMA, how lost would I be off I read this quest?
>
>I might just marathon the anime this weekend to follow this quest

I didn't know jack shit about naruto post sound invasion and I did fine, so you should be ok.

But you should fucking read FMA anyway get to work

It's here!

youtube.com/watch?v=dLXtkxU69B0&list=PLE36689FDB43CE335&index=4

You suddenly find yourself in a vast white expanse, nothing around you but a blank, endless void. You feel like you were in the middle of something important, but your head is hazy right now. You can't seem to recall much of anything. The only response you can muster is confusion. Before too long however, you hear a voice call out to you.

"Hello."

Startled, you look for the source of the noise. You find it sitting some distance in front of you. It's a figure shaped like a person, but featureless and white as the locale you find yourself in. You can only really make the figure out due to the bit of black haze that seems to be surrounding it.

"Who are you?" you ask, your voice a bit hesitant. You have no idea what's going on, but you'll take all the answers you can get.

"The obvious question eh, alchemist?" the figure replies, it's voice reverberating, as otherworldly as this place. "I will answer, but that seems an awful shame for a final utterance."

It's then that you turn to glance behind you. You see a giant door with a mural on it, covered in all kinds of alchemical symbols. As you look over it, the figure behind you speaks again.

"I am called by many names." it begins.

"I am the World."

"I am the Universe."

"I'm God."

"I am Truth."

"I am All."

"I am One."

"And I am also You."

You turn to see the figure pointing its finger straight at you.

"Now that I've answered you alchemist, allow me to grant you one final favor before the exchange is made. I'll give you a more fitting memory for your last words."

You're getting really nervous now.

"Would you care to state your name, alchemist?" the figure asks. Despite your anxiety, you feel compelled to answer.

>What is your name?

Why hello there I've never seen you before. Would someone mind telling me what he ran

Yeah, I know

>Name vote first post

I do what I want

youtube.com/watch?v=v_kFgOWyez0
Right here, m8

Alfred Worth

Iskander Argead

Victor Vincent

we love you anyway Laze

he did a naruto quest before, now completed

Taylor Dwight

Leaf Ninja Quest

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Leaf Ninja Quest

>Hugh Mungus

While I like full metal alchemist, and would enjoy to participate in a quest based on it, FMA has nothing to do with traditional games. Please run this on /qst/ instead.

Oh right. I think I read that and just never paid attention to his trip. Ten out of Ten is still best waifu

Sebastian Uriel

>Ten out of Ten is still best waifu
10/10 fans fucked up so hard

ISKANDER

James Marcus Rensten

Well lets just hope the waifu wars don't get as heated.

Ninshu

>Sebastian Michaelis

We best butler now.

Iksander is good would like a better last name though

Have you heard? Apparently that fuck Silver is the one who came up with that.

Darius Crowley

So we're at the gate, because we've transmuted a human?
Did MC lose his memories as the price?

Toll

No particular votes on a last name, my creativity is dead in the water most of the time.

:'D

who the fuck is silver?

Fuck it, I'll back this

Come on man, everyone knows Nina is the best waifu. I mean, she's a monstergirl after all

>Toll
I should google names before commenting

Iskander Andov?

I hope I didn't accidentally re-ignite the waifu war on a completely different quest

Jokes aside

It's gotta be Julia or Miranda

Iskander Ostanes

No, man, she's the best waifu in the FMA universe, I mean, look at this face. What's not to like?

Iskander's kind of out there, but it seems to have a lot of support. Though I did see some other good suggestions. Regardless, need to agree on a last name, too.

Iskander Magnus, but only if we are a big guy.

>Laze is back
Oh fuck yeah.
>running an FMA quest
Oh fuck yeah!
>and I caught the first thread
OH FUCK YEAH!

Anyone who disagrees is not a fashits and hates Not!Hitler

Steiner

youtube.com/watch?v=txIjd7-Lz_g

I'll back this

>joking about that
Bitch I will put you six feet deep.

We can have our parents be eccentric, but good people. Like Shou Tucker was.
Or maybe immigrants or something.

I sincerely hope we get to work under/with/for/apprentice under Kimbley. He was the fucking best.
Or at least tried our hand at learning his techniques. Bomb alchemy OP.

I'll back this. It's a good last name.
PASSED DOWN OUR FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!

Iskander Stone

Im down with this
It rolls out the mouth like silk

What a coincidence.
Because that's where she is, big brother.

It's got kind of a nice ring to it. I'll back it.

But our gate will be Steiner's Gate

Steiner works lets get this rolling

Alright, Iskander Steiner, going once, going twice

You know comparing this thread to start of leaf ninja is really funny

Iskar lyrope

Rosenthal

I'd vote for the mousy librarian with the photographic memory

>He was the fucking best
No.
Kimbley was a FASCINATING character.
But he was also a complete fucking psycho.
Besides, explosion alchemy is boring, and has exactly one application (blowing shit up), while other fields have more room for creative applications both in and out of combat.
I always liked that dude from the weird filler prologue they added for Brotherhood.
I wonder, did he ever receive a posthumous pardon, due to him turning out to be right all along?

We playing with Manga/Brotherhood lore, 2003 lore, or a combination of the two?

It takes you a moment to even recall your name, your thoughts are so jumbled. But you eventually remember it.

"Iskander Steiner." you state.

"Excellent." the figure replies. "Relish the sound of that name in your ears, the feel of it escaping your lips. It's a gift from me. Now, it's time."

youtube.com/watch?v=302Xbp7LRTo&list=PLE36689FDB43CE335&index=6

You hear a loud creaking sound behind you and turn to see the door opening. A giant eye reveals itself, and shadowy tendrils of hands grab out at you from within.

"You have dared to knock on the door, and now the door is open." the figure continues to speak calmly as you struggle in vain to break free from the hands' shadowy grip. "I will show you the knowledge you seek. I will show you the Truth."

Even as you fight it, you're pulled into the blackness as the gate closes behind you. You feel yourself falling deeper, ever deeper into darkness. In that moment, you start to feel information flood your brain. As if all the knowledge in the world was becoming clear to you. So much that it feels like your head may burst. The pain is intense and you try to scream, but you find yourself unable to. Your attempts are are only met with a burning pain in your throat.

In your mind, you beg for it to stop. It's too much, you can't take it. You see a familiar figure appear in the distance. As you work through the pain, trying to reach out to them, suddenly everything stops. You're no longer in any pain. You're once again standing in front of the gate, now closed.

FMA:B / Manga
Otherwise this nignog in front of the gate wouldn't be there

"How was it?" the figure asks.

You try to answer, but nothing comes. Not a single sound escapes your throat. As you struggle to speak, you hear your voice. But not from you.

"Of course, you can't answer me." the figure says, now with your voice. You see the figure make a giant, unnerving smile. "You will never speak again. For that was the toll you paid. Equivalent Exchange, of course. Right, alchemist?"

You try to scream again, but still make no sound. As the scene of this vast white expanse fades away, you find yourself in a dark room. You're feeling extremely light headed, and your nose meets with an awful stench. You just barely manage to look up and catch a glimpse of the source. What looks like a mangled corpse lies before you. Before you can get your thoughts in order, you feel your consciousness start to slip away. Your head hits the ground, and your eyes close.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up with a jolt. It's light now, so it must be daytime. You find that you're in a bed. You try once again to speak, but find that it's still impossible. So that must not have been a dream. As you calm yourself, you get a good look at your surroundings.

You find yourself...

>A.In your room in a lavish mansion

>B.In your room in an average house

>C.In your room in a ratty apartment

>D.Other

Here we are at character building, throw out any ideas you have for background as you like to fit the options, if you're rich, maybe your father is a government official, or whatever.

Did we just give our throat

Could be a combination of the two, tho.

>D.Other
In our prison cell

D in some back alley

Deeply.

Well, I'd back healing alchemy as well. Since in addition to, y'know, healing, it can be fucking terrifying akira level shit if we get good enough.

But yeah, kimbley was a psycopath, I admit, but I loved him for the same reason I love the joker. They're psycopaths, but not deceptive ones. There CLEARLY insane. And they're in your face about it. I may be bad at explaining this.
But most of why I love his character comes from the last scene with him. That fucking "YOU CALL THIS A TEMPEST?!" was goddamned incredible when I first saw it

>>A.In your room in a lavish mansion
Our father is a government official, and our mother was a foreigner, hence our odd First Name.

>>B.In your room in an average house

we silent protagonist now

I second this We were trespassing on the border between Milos and Cleta

small town boy in the big city fresh off the bus

gets my vote

Holy fuck playing a mute, Laze you have some balls

Ścieżka a bestka.
Mousy POLISH librarian, by the way. Her name means "walkway" or "footpath".
I think "just" our voice.
Let's try and start out pretty normal, let shit get weird later.

>>C.In your room in a ratty apartment

Yes, our father is a government official, but our mother was a foreigner. His advancement was cut short because of that.

I think we literally gave our voice, actually. I hope it wasn't our tongue.

>D.The back alley of a whore house

Vetoing jail cell, it won't work

I'll swap to this since it seems more likely to win.
Be the normal guy giving no fucks in the face of weird ass bullshit.
Plus, I hate the D votes desu.

Maybe it was our mouth?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, LAZE, YOU FUCK, YOU'RE BACK! GLAD TO SEE YA, MAN, IT'S TACTICIAL SUPPORT ON TWITTER!

>B.)

Average peep.

I'll switch to this

Prison cell?

This gets my vote- very interesting.

fug. I was hoping we could bro it up with Kimblee and the gang, while using our new-found gate alchemy to bust out.

Can we be in a whore house.
Our father is the owner and we live in a room in the building working as an accountant.

Loose our bottom jaw, the Iron jaw alchemist

I'll vote for this, home could be the shitty apartment or some Ishbalan camp

Ratty apartment, then, since prison has been veto'd

That options vetoed

Thats cool.
Id like to be a Pimp's apprentice.

Also, I hate to ask this, but who's Laze? Like, what other quests has he run?