Subhuman

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
scamcoin showing its true nature
back to below ICO here WE GO LOLOLOL

Stop fu...
>it’s real
What the fuck

Why do you people buy this shitcoin

This is what I like about ark they don’t over hype things and set up dates and ultimatums they just have a know active roadmap that updates as progress is made and then release things when they are ready.

They’ve done nothing but deliver so far where as ODN is just a shitcoin that is shilled beyond belief by the developers

This is what I like about ada they don’t over hype things and set up dates and ultimatums they just have a know active roadmap that updates as progress is made and then release things when they are ready.

They’ve done nothing but deliver so far where as ODN is just a shitcoin that is shilled beyond belief by the developers

can't find it at all in the discord
kys

Ada has no such roadmap

sold my coins 3 days ago.

Cryptopia stole 30% on taking out bitcoins from their exchange

f***in liar OP

hi pajeets, trying to steal white peoples money while you shit and do nothing else i see

Debunking this fud is so easy I won't even do it.

OP actually spent part of his Saturday photoshopping an image in a desperate attempt to damage the reputation of a coin on a small New Zealand exchange.

Think about that, and then smile gladly: "Life can suck, but at least I'll never be OP."

Nice fud poor faggot. Just buy your coin already bitch. Sorry you gotta wait for your wagecucking check to come in hahahhahah

>unacceptable
Kek what did that faggot want

lmao, and that was just the beta release of the wallet

so glad i sold at 5k satoshi

but i still curse myself everyday, i didn't sold at 24k

never hodl shitcoins

This is what I like about ark they don’t over hype things and set up dates and ultimatums they just have a know active roadmap that updates as progress is made and then release things when they are ready.

They’ve done nothing but deliver so far where as ODN is just a shitcoin that is shilled beyond belief by the developers[/post]

Fake FUD from obvious shills.

ODN is up 60% since bottom yesterday.

13 market cap, even if this gets just to chainlink size thats almost a 10x from where it is now.

Already accumulated my stack, not taking a cent profit until at least 10B market cap or more.

are you fukin retarded?

it has a dedicated website JUST for their roadmap. Most legit project in the space right now

cardanoroadmap.com/

slack

It still will be released at christmas. Nice fud user

I love these "HAHAHA" thread topics.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! BUT MY DIVERSITY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Normies love shit that like. But I don't give a fuck about marketing now, look at antshares, once they get going they can just change their whole shit up and moon.

If ODN got to NEO levels that is literally a 200x.

reminder that the same retards who own this shitcoin also own link. There's truly no hope for brainlets, while everyone else is getting rich these retards are bagholding a pajeet shitcoin believing they are gonna make it.

I actually also like to think of this as the antshares/neo of 2018. I would be more than happy with "just" 10$ a pop.

why do people go though the effort to shop something like this?
they even take real names out of the slack

Because they want more cheap odn

They are poor fags

They fired the tamico advisers and removed the team section on obsidianplatform.com. Sagemark also confirmed in discord he is resigning

LOL, can you try harder?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fake, there's nothing like that in the slack. Stop the pathetic fud.
The best part is that the price only went up after OP posted. No one even fell for it.

Lol I like ScottP's "unnacceptable"...even in imaginary screenshots he be telling it like it is

That's a terrible shop. The 'Yes' isn't even lined up properly with the text next to it.

ScottP here thanks for making me biz famous by photoshopping fake words I did not say :)

fuck off normie

Just checked the slack, can confirm OP enjoys sticking acorns up his ass as this entire conversation did not happen

Thing is ODN is a steal right now compared to link. If ODN only got the same hype as link, that would be closer to a 10x on the current price.

Imaginary ScottP seems like a chad

There was some good shilling early on when it pumped to $1. Proven to be a complete pile of shit since then.

That happens to like every coin, people FOMO after an ICO they missed and the price is pumped.

Not really, anymore at least. The point remains that ODN has defined the term 'dumpster fire' since ICO

its been trading for 2 months.

ODN is basically the opposite of LINK.

ODN: Active devs, small market cap, working product, encapsulates everything crypto is supposed to be about (privacy and freedom)

LINK: Worst devs in crypto (essentially a soft exit scam), high market cap, no working product, encapsulates everything crypto is supposed to be against (supporting the kike banking system)

Looks familiar

Fuck yes. We going to beyond the moon, boys

Nice FUD bruh.

LINK isn't made just for banks, go shit on XRP if that's your thing

ODN marines are born as we speak.

only deluded ODN bag holders can take news like this and spin it as positive

HAHHAHAHHAHA why is this stupid scam not dead already

made 60% some months back, then bought real projects

There's nothing to even spin, the news is fake.

That's not what the images on the main page suggest:

smartcontract.com/link

A 100% banking coin, beloved by Jewish usurers worldwide.

Glad I sold my bags. ODN is never doing shit.