I hope you've been accumulating

i hope you've been accumulating

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHA
shits dead son move on

It never does anything.

I hope you aren't suggesting it's mooning right now cause it isn't.

the price will never be this low again

I've been holding OMG for 5 months.

In that 5 months, Veeky Forums has been periodically saying this and guess what, it goes right back down to this price

Looks like the "I joined in late august and have no idea what im doing" crowd has arrived. Youre supposed to buy low retards, not during the pump.

Im fucking sick of posts asking if X coin thats going 148% is still a good buy and shills convincing them the "Real xD" moon mission is about to start.

>A FUCKING SKATEBOARD
>Is omise partnering with Apple? Maybe ;) ;) ;)
>news soon!
Fuck this scamcoin

Sell now user, and move to LTC or XMR, maybe do some research and find a new upcomming coin. Its hard to sell at a loss, but it's te right thing to do now.

Their 2018 roadmap looks super, just hoping they can deliver. Will be selling after 2018.

I bought at 200k sats and sold at 120k sats since then Ive been daytrading and just barely I regained my losses

OMG never again

ah yes the first and last coin Veeky Forums burnt me on.

This board is literally retarded so I'm not surprised the new batch of newfags can't recognize a guaranteed moon mission when it slaps them in the face.

This coin is guaranteed to be #3 by EOY 2018.

I have well over 5,000 OMG and I can't wait to become rich.

just get 0x, as hipster as OMG, but with better team, better name and actual partnerships

Big news in September!

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

The top blockchain minds, innovators -and figureheads are in OMG. Who is on 0x

>yes goyim, buy the $1B skateboard coin with no product
>no goyim, don't buy this $20M marketcap coin that already has a working prdouct

Nice infographic I guess OMG doesn't have the entire Ethereum team working on it now

>partnership with google confirmed!

god this picture makes my blood boil. As soon as this cuckcoin hits $10 I'm fucking out of here with my $200 profit

capping this to make fun of you later

Relax there pal

Been thinking about trading my OMG back into BTC. This thread isn't really giving me any reason not to...

THIS SHIT HAS A 1 BILLION MARKET CAP WITH NO WORKING PRODUCT. ALL HYPE, SKATEBOARDS AND FAKE PARTNERSHIPS. FUCK OFF WITH THIS TRASH SHITCOIN ITS DEAD MOVE ON

Do it. I plan to ride the BTC wave, then when BTC reaches around 50k, I'm pushing it all back into OMG then waiting till EoY 2018 to make it.

>#3 by eoy 2018

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you mean page 3

HOL ON
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*fakes another partnership*
YOU BE SAYIN
*puts skateboard on the ground and does a kick flip for the crowd*
HOLD ON HOL ON
YOU BE SAYIN
*tries to write first line of code of their future product*
WE WILL BE
*posts a screenshot of log in screen for the 4th time time this week*
#3 N SHIET??

IM ALL IN

They have no product, no developers, JUN made off with millions. Just accept it.

i wonder how many posts on 4chinz are made by google's 1000 qubit quantum computer. rsa based encryption is already obsolete folks. so get in and out of crypto in the next few years. people saying they'll hold onto crypto for 5-10yrs will get rekt when quantum computing takes over by 2030.

Why the fuck are you expecting it to suddenly moon or even give any significant gains when there's literally nothing happening with the coin?

It's like Veeky Forums expects value to just keep rising for absolutely no reason other than hype and that has to keep happening 24/7 or it's a shitcoin.

I can't imagine what the fuck went through your head when you invested into this?
>gee there's literally nothing on the roadmap for 2017 but i'll invest anyway and expect this to moon without a working product

You signed up for the bagholding. Now that it's finally time to buy this I hope you'll go full retard and sell.

Subtle QRL shill?