Okay, so I just started trading ETH/USD. Jumped on pretty much every dip in the past 6 hours and turned $200 into $268...

Okay, so I just started trading ETH/USD. Jumped on pretty much every dip in the past 6 hours and turned $200 into $268,78 all while chilling and playing Starcraft. That's 30+% in one day. Is that normal or did I get extremely lucky? Because if not I don't see what's stopping me from getting to 6 figures or something in a month or two.

semi-normal, but lucky too
if the luck continues, so will the money
if not, it won't

It's about as normal as -30% in one day

No, that's pretty much all there is too it, but good luck staying that calm once actual money is on the line.

Pretty normal, most of these currencies have daily swings of at least 10% and since they are always going up anyway you can almost always trade for a profit even on a bad call. Still, GJ man I hope we all make it.

You get numb to it. I buy and sell with over $50k daily. I can lose or gain thousands of dollars in minutes.

Yeah, and what biz usually forgets is that 30 percent loss here would be a 78 USD loss. And op is at 190 usd..

Damn, I still get shaky hands when I make 1k+ trades. But I'm still a noob. In the beginning I got told to never look for minute graphs and always go for hours but I found out that I like the former a lot more.

This.

Litecoin swings 5-10% daily, with regular 2% swings by the hour. Litecoin rarely dips from its major upward trend line and always corrects back. Once Litecoin stops rallying, expect a return to normal swings.

How do you guys trade?
I most be retarded or unlucky because whenever I buy a coin it keeps going down and whenever I sell a coin it keeps rallying and never returns to the previous low.

>In the beginning I got told to never look for minute graphs and always go for hours
Whoever told you that is a fucking idiot. You're missing out on so many good trades that way. I make all my money in small calculated trades. Look for a base, wait for a break and then buy in and sell as soon as you gain a few %. Adds up quickly. Also trade during chink day time, biggest swings.

One day you will get fucked by low timeframe charts especially at trend reversal spots.

Lot of people here, myself included, made quite a lot of money by swingtrading ETH when it reached $300 hell. It stayed in that range for months being unbelievably easy to get gains.

Nah, you won't. You can always sell and take the loss. Who cares if 1 in 100 trades is a loss. Whop de fucking doo.

Here, faggot this is how it works.

Don't daytrade, fampai. Weektrade or monthtrade, much more effective

Wheres the best place to make those trades? Coinbase obviously charges way too many fees to be constantly trading between BTC, ETH, and LTC. What exchange and trading pairs are typically the best to grow your stack?

This guy gets it.

Binance has pretty low fees (0.10%) and works fine most of the time

Doesnt work for me though. I made a lot with just holding BTC but whenever I try to swing trade I get fucked.

>market trading

Thanks user. I’ve got some stuff I trade on Binance. Mostly just hodling though.

You're probably selling to late. Pretty much every break has at least a small bounce. You buy and sell right away if the bounce is too small, even if you just make 0,5%. Other times you buy and literally 1 minute later it has jumped 7-10% up. I think it's something that you need to practice, you just get a feel for it after a while.

thanks

What about day trading smaller coins?

If you have to ask you shouldn't do it. Really, trading shitcoins is just asking to have your shit fucked up.

The gains though.

>Buy at ATH
>It keeps dipping

Enjoy buying into a pajeet pnd and missing your opportunity to sell.

Where and/or how do you trade i bought eth at kraken and it took good 20 mins for transaction to finish