ARK big news coming

Anyone else caught onto this?

This surely isn't just a coincidence, right?

I hope Ark goes up, I'll have a chance to dump my bags.

interdasping

These announcements were posted just days apart btw and ARK is currently the only EU registered cryptocurrency and it is based in france

oh wow its literally nothing. just means that there is a slight possibility that they can trade baguette futures on the ark blockchain. The ark token literally has no purpose.

As another OP on this board made clear, ARK is the safest investment because its run by global elite NWO. No wonder they called it ARK because everything will crash but ARK won't as it gets adopted everywhere. Bigger than APPLE. On a serious note, I don't know, but it seems likely, if I learned anything I better get onboard now, they always play subliminal tricks on you to show you what happens next. The theory would be that if you have seen it before it would be more acceptable for when it really happens without you knowing that it was basically invented.

>token

Can someone tell me a few things about ark?

What happens when ark 2.0 comes out? Is it like a fork where we get the same amount of coins as we currently hold? Or is it just an update to current ark.

Also is the mining reward for delegates always the same or will it be lowered if the price goes up.

Ark is not a token you retard it's an entire blockchain ecosystem it has nothing to do with ethereum

No fork, and the mining reward doesn’t change. Your share will go up or down depending on how many are voting.

Predictive programming. They do it so much it makes me wonder if it works. If they do something without showing us first does the general public have a stronger reaction?

Dumping ark? Be prepared to tell everyone you missed the boat when it goes 50x next year

Another useless ERC20 memetoken.

Fucking brainlet

muh ecosystem

Where do transaction fees end up? Are they distributed to delegates as well?

>look mum i'm doing it again hehehe.... hurr... ejHEHH

Yes. Fees go to the stakers.

not sure if they're distributed, or kept by the delegates.
could depend on the delegate, but i imagine most would split it up among the dividends

>tfw you know this coin will do at least a 5x in satoshi value over the next year
God 2018 is going to be good.