All the bag holders STILL shilling this shitcoin

>all the bag holders STILL shilling this shitcoin
Look guys, I'm sorry you fell for the "one billion dollars by EOY" meme, but it happens to everyone. You make a mistake, you learn, you move on. Now you know to never go all in and more about the factors that go in the value of a coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

hudsonjameson.com/2017-08-06-advising-status-smartcontract/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>went 80%-in on the presale
>no regrats

No
Regrats

Yes Sirs, pls sell

HODL THE LINE, LINKIES!

Shilling LINK is proof that Veeky Forums actually want each other to succeed. I can't think of another project with a greater potential for growth than this one, and all its cards in a row. The market will catch up and when it does you better be holding some.

Hodling 15k. Never been /comfier/

Sitting on 45k LINK right now, might up it to 50 if it dips significantly. I literally don't care about its movements right now. I went in expecting nothing until late 2018, and have no intention of dropping these bags until Q4 at earliest.

Right now, sitting on big fat bags of LINK, IOTA, FUN and XLM is the comfiest I've been in crypto for ages. Holding long-term, so the usual shitflinging around Veeky Forums just washes right off.

Not everyone buys at ATH retard.

I went all in at 15 cent Link last week.

>tfw permanently green

Sitting on 18500LINK. Only put 3.5eth into ico because of the biz fud (fuck you), only sold 500 at 10k sat.
More than doubled my stack under 19c. And is currently in 2.5k usd profits with it. A bit down in btc value but at least I'm a part of the meme feels nice to be apart of something.

ok, fuckers

I'm willing to buy some

no Binance account now so I can use yours as referral, anyone?

the FUD always ramps up before the pump

Nope. Got all my link stole which I brought cheap as, ask links who clearly have shit loads to help and got no where, finally got back to where I was but had to buy a lot higher. No one is looking out for anyone anywhere on Veeky Forums bud

this. you would have to be a retard not to buy at 15 cents.

My man. WE HODL!

Fuck that you lost all your money and you expect strangers on the internet to crowd fund it back for what? So you can lose it again? Everybody else earned their link by working; not by begging, you degenerate.

Come on man, people not giving you free shit is not the same as us not wanting others to succeed.

Are you the guy who lost 20K Link to the Etherdelta thing a few months back?

I was down man, am a poor fag but I worked hard and got it back OK, invest in a hard wallet also.
Also said I would pay it back which I clearly would have. But anyways I did as you said, worked hard for twice over, even after I was down as fuck

No I didn't lose that much and was only a week ago, but same thing.

fuck you faggot I'm not fucking selling

Hey man I am sorry you lost 20k Link. That really sucks and I know you must have felt horrible. I had 18k Link and I lost all of it as well, but because of my own mistakes and getting scammed with B2X forks.

I had to work hard to make it back. I literally was working weekdays and weekends non stop to get as much paycheck as I could. I was working on average 12-13 days of every fortnight. I am so thankful Link dipped so when I did buy back in, I got it cheap as fuck though, cheaper than I had got it before actually. So it all worked out. But I still think if I hadn't been retarded in the first place I'd have way more Link than I have now.

every single of the billion different coins are shilling their stupid shit on this board, literally 10 threads per 5minutes are posted
>why didnt u
>never cashing out
>ROCKETING
>girl.jpg
whats the fucking point of Veeky Forums? id be better if the coins would all die

Yeah same here, I just worked my ass off and used a bit of savings I still had left, I felt like a retard too. If I only installed metamask or some shit but rushed into making a wallet to quick as my link was on the exchange for awhile and was the first coin I wanted to hold.
Also feel for you man, that is a lot. Got to be safe dude, people get their coin stolen everyday. Watch one wallet steal over $2million.

What wallet do you keep yours in? I don't know where to store mine. I still have it on fucking Binance and am getting worried about it being there.

Is MEW a good wallet? What wallet did you put yours into that it got stolen?

How do I secure my Link?

Binance with google Authenticator enabled for me

noob

Hardware wallet.

I'm all in and have no spare money to buy one.

Is MEW really not safe? Even with a keystore/JSON file and password and all that shit.

Not the worst setup, but it you do happen to get infected, they can download the keystore from your pc and keylog the password to decrypt it. That's the point of the hardware wallet, it doesn't matter if your system is compromised because the private key is never exposed.

Get a permanently offline computer running linux and sign transactions offline or a hardware wallet. Why risk it?

>rent free

This guy also fell for the chainlink meme:

hudsonjameson.com/2017-08-06-advising-status-smartcontract/

Don't forget Ari Juels and Evan Cheng, both confirmed idiots

>tfw no one gave me free money
REEEEEEE NO ONE LOOKING OUT 4ME

I learned this on DGB. Every coin that isn't btc or eth or LTC or XMR is a shitcoin not worth holding. Only riding up for profits. Most shitcoins fail so don't get married to one. You're trading penny stocks here, not blue chips