Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eH10efX7Png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fat ugly girls should not be allowed to cosplay

youtube.com/watch?v=eH10efX7Png

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Pros: More likely to buy low and sell lower. Cons: Everything else

Cons:
-Too many retards think that they have discovered how TA works, start drawing meme lines and lecture others when to buy.

Pros:
-If you master TA in combination with FA you master the market.

>implying you wouldnt dick her

It's more psychological than anything else really. You don't have that much pressure since you're relying on a method that has been proven useful in the past so if your trade goes wrong it's not entirely your fault and you didn't trade based purely on emotions. That alone is a relief for the trader and as we all know traders generally make better trades when they are not stressed.

i absolutely would not

fucking no standard beta loser, you'd fuck a dog if it would let you

Brilliant insight!

/thread

Apparently there are other theories that are more accurate than TA and FA, something about supply exhaustion which market makers do and use.

>implying
>implying
>implying

you also believe in TA right?

>t. Kissless virgin

Low test people don't go thick bitches its literally a fact

GO

BACK

gtfo wizard

Disgusted with my self
but
sauce please

>what google imagesearch

I dunno if we all have foot fetishes here, but more feet pics please.

Don't worry user, we both know they are fat anons trying to feel better about being disgusting human beings.

TA is not magic, it's another way of looking at data. You can use it, in conjunction with FA, news, and analyzing sentiment and psychology of the market, to make BETTER (never perfect) trades.

More data is always useful, so why not learn TA?

The downside is, a little bit of TA makes you a lot more confident in bad trades. So you need experience, and you probably need to take a few bad beats to really learn.

But raris on mars and allat

hi pajeet

pros: retard who believe ta make ta a real thing

too fat

cushion for the pushin'
T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Pros:
>Works 99% of the time if you're not a braindead Veeky Forumslet who holds chainlink
Cons:
>There is a small chance it doesn't work, due to something like getting Confido'd or a horrible announcement (Neo)

thick my friend ,not fat

go back to /r/incels you larping faggot

remove this fatty of the catalogue please

and buy XLM too

t. projecting virgin

>pros & cons of TA
T pros:
>Soft
>Sensitive
>Fun to play with
>Milk comes from there

T cons:
>Low time to expire
>the bigger they are, the harder they sag
>mostly optional; can't make up for a bad A

A pros:
>More indicative of reproductive strength
>Firm
>Tight

A cons:
>poop comes from there

I think it's mostly bullshit based on my own backtesting prog and trying different TA stuff in it automatically backtested max 40 days(ironically i am buying & selling based on a completely nonstandard ta setup that noone would think of using though).

>virgins complaining about "fatties"
cmon

best post

accurate

>you'd fuck a dog if it would let you
guilty

brap

i harpoon whales once in a while but that doesnt make it okay to be an obese fat fuck

Disgusting fattie, 0/10 wouldn‘t bang.

ayyyyyyyy

BRAAAAP
EGEHEHEHEEH

Cons: It's a shortcut, and while many short cuts can ""work"" short cuts almost always lead to worse results

Until I realized this I was confused as to why people fetishize TA on any part of the internet you go to but look at you like you have two heads if you talk about it irl with "wall street" people.

People love TA for the same reason everyone wants the new meme diet where you eat whateer the fuck you want and still lose weight. They want the workout where you do as little as possible but still get jacked. Everyone wants to have a great body, no one wants to purely for substance and spend hours in the gym. That is TA in a nutshell. Everyone wants to pull up a chart, slap on a few indicators, and know within 5 minutes if it is a good investment or not. Which leads us to another aspect: humans have an insatiable thirst to predict and manipulate the future.

TA works in some cases. I can vouch for it. But in crypto, price movements are not indepent to each coin, but they have a significant correlation factor. You have to rechart a correlation matrix each day and take into the effect new changes und so. This is needlessly complicated. But in the simple case, when the market is still, it works, it worked for me on LTC yesterday and XLM today fro instance

>gay

*toots*

Came in expecting a new pic of Veeky Forums's raunchy kike girl, left disappointed

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

hey my gf is way hotter than her and I'd still bone her.
Chubby girls are absolute perverts and give amazing head

I just wish these sexy cosplayer things would wear a higher end costume than a printed bodysuit. It's like cheap modern Halloween costume. Layers, woman, wear fucking layers.

>ywn slowly strip D.Va's armour layers off

kek