/cyoag/ CYOA General

Last Thread: Resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4nTkNBbnFPYm9YeFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll take the shy glasses girl in the purple one piece.

I pick the girl in the white and green school uniform with the massive hair as my live in maid.

As a part of her uniform she'll have to where the boxers I wore the night before on her head.

I will do nothing else lewd to her.

How does breeding work in Pokemon Personified? Are the thrones even capable of having biological children? Are we even compatible since we come from another literal world/dimension?

I claim Mugi in the name of fun.

I have the same birthday as her.

Except, I'm a year younger.

Let's start early this time.
Still waiting for that perfect B combination.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4nTkNBbnFPYm9YeFU

I choose A

Time to remind everyone what CYOAs are all about.

I find it interesting to see how ¨ AA is shitposting ¨ shitosting has become some kind of meta shitposting joke expanded upon everyone who's mildly popular

Also good to see you sandra

Who is mildly popular in /cyoag/?

I am!

2bh I have been here for three weeks and the only names I remember are SDA and Angelanon

I'm not so maligned that I can't pretend my critics are being ironic.

Angelanon is infamous not popular though.

and who are you?

The Scientist is basically the best cyoa author we've ever had.
He's our lord and savior.
All other authors especially Angelanon weep at his popularity.

A happy person!

Not every kind of popularity is good... wait wasn't that publicity?
Eitherway being popular to be talked bad about is being popular in a way. and those ho do not seem tolike it the other way

needs more husbandos

That sounds familiar... Still don't know though. I don't post much but I've been lurking for a long time, so forgive me.

Italics is popular. Then they are forgotten.

don't bother remembering names. Don't feed them.

So this was from the time of troubles thing a couple threads back.

1/3

Black Season (+3 Will)

The Fool (spouse has no drawbacks, 3 free skills)

Vastnetsov Dysnasty (+3 glory, +1 honor, +1 will)

Vsevlodovich Branch (once a year, choose between strength, agility, or intelligence, it will permanently increase by a small margin)

Free Skills (Diplomacy, Intrigue, Leadership)

Sacramental Faith, Arthurian Confession (following concepts of nation and state, not very popular due to being from northern crusaders, +2 glory, +2 honor, +2 will, +2 provinces)

Noble Republic (+3 provinces, no crown holdings, all freeholds give military power again, set relations with all foreign powers to friendly for free, +5000 money, +1000 military power)

Kynazes:

Helgi the Seeker no longer exists due to taking all his provinces
Declare War on Olga the Widow (+2 Glory)
Declare War on Ivan the Fearsome (+2 Glory)

Provinces (Prisno, Chud, Meja, White Pass, Severia)

Capital: Prisno
Sacramental
Svetlanina
Taiga
600 money (300x2), 400 military (200x2)

Rurik's Land: Chud
Pagan
Varangian
Taiga
600 money (250+350), 350 military

Rurik's Land: Meja
Pagan
Varangian
Taiga
700 money (300+400), 400 military

Freehold (normally no military, but noble republic brings it back, double money): White Pass
Sacramental
Svetlanian
Taiga
300 (150x2) money, 250 military

Frontier (no money, double military): Severia
Pagan
Svetlanian
Tundra
0 (150x0) money, 900 (450x2) military

Vassal: Rurik Askoldyr, adds value of military to money in holdings he controls, 3/17 loyalty, 14/17 administration, 15/17 command

Spouse: Agnes (gain an alliance with the Kingdom of the Norseland, cost of all Varangian units is lowered by 50%, implemented laws no longer raise revolt risk, no penalties due to The Fool)

Diplomacy:

Tugarin Horde, Strained +2 Will
Theodesian Empire, Strained, +2 Will
Kingdom of Norseland, Exalted due to Agnes

yeah fuck the namefags

kill em all

i'm glad i'm an anonymous person like you

Yeah, don't encourage content creators. Let's just repost the same crap over and over forever.

What's with this vandalism? I care about CYOAs, not cum-stained cartoon pictures!

2/3

Buildings (cost money): Stone Wall (-500), Kremlin (-400), Port (-250), Watchtower (-150), Temple (-300), Citadel (-500), School (-350), total cost = 2450 money

Troops (2900 military power, can only hire from capital):

x2 Archers (-400)
x2 Northern Crusaders (-400)
x1 Huscarls (-200)
x2 Armored Mammoths (-750)
x1 Mortars (-350)
x1 Frontier Scouts (-200)
x1 Frontier Militia (-150)
x1 River Raiders (-200)
x1 Frontier Veterans (-250)

4,950 men total, all 2900 pts used

You mean metal up their ass?

You're a funny guy. Now go read the tread two OPs back.

Content was fine before names were a prominent thing.
The only thing names are good for is hero worship and hateboners.

3/3

Bogatyr, Svyatogor, bound and aided by fate so nothing short of reality warping can kill him until he finds his true death, a stone coffin, many supernatural traits, ancient magics, and enormous size, even for a bogatyr
+2 glory

Voivode, Grand Strategist,
Great at logistics, expert at politics & intrigue, cunning and master at the art of war, good at planning ahead, and easily suprreses revolts, but doesn't know how to fight in actual battles

Edicts:

Thrice Ninth Tasardom, -2500 money, all attributes must be above 0 to take this, breaks any alliances with other knyazes, allows you to push claim for all Svetlania

Revolt Risk = -2%: +10% for two provinces with different religion, +15% for 2 provinces with non-Svetlanina culture, -12% for twelve military units, -15% for 3 Honor

Factions:

Nobility (+) (++Has a vassal with two holdings, +decent honor, -not many people on council, -Upstart upbringing, +Low revolt risk, -allied with foreign empire)

Clergy (-) (-no crown holdings, ++very high glory, -no knyaze allies, +little advancement of tech, -no consorting with the supernatural, -some provinces have other religions)

Burghers (+) (-little advancement of tech, +one province with freehold status, ++lots of buildings constructed, ++high glory attribute, --at war with multiple knyazes, -implemented one law/decision)

Peasantry (+++++++) (+low revolt risk, +implemented law/decision, +fool upbringing, ++very high glory, +decent honor, ++ very high will)

Wizards (+++) (-little consorting with supernatural, ++fighting with multiple knyazes, +has a bogatyr, but no magical items, ++ very high will, +little advancement of tech, --lots of buildings constructed)

Cossacks (--) (++ very high will, --not only not at war with foreign power, but allied with on, +has a frontier province, --has multiple non-svetlanian provinces, and no cossack provinces, +decent amount of troops, --has vassal with two provinces)

Glory: 9 Honor: 3 Will: 9

Just ignore it. OP wants an argument or drama or something.

Are you a retard or something? she made that herself check the threads

The best part that the thread was barely waifuing at the time.
Pokeperson was dying down, and most of the hubbub was about Eventide.

Torn between the cub [personality wise and same interests], and the fratbro [only one who's versatile in bed]

Wish the two where combined. Best of both worlds honestly.

I wonder if user's working on a fantasy version.

Poke was fun talking about the characters and lore time to time.

Psychic Warlord still did nothing wrong and doesn't deserve all the hate.

I agree that was great but what was even better was when it got more posts and attention than her real one.

Kind of went for a Northern Crusader theme with the Arthurian Confession and Northern Crusaders, along with the Noble Republic, to allow being like Novogorad or some shit.

My guy can use his intrigue and intelligence to keep Rurik in line. My master military advisor can advise on tactics, while Rurik executes them. Meanwhile, I'll be negotiating with the Nords (and/or sucking their dicks) for help, perhaps by promising a part in my conquest.

My army is kind of lackluster, but thanks to all my buildings and excellent military aides, we should be able to pull off a quick victory against Olga, considering my province choice cut her off from part of her lands.

Ivan is going to be a much bigger threat. His superior ranged units are going to rip me apart if I'm not careful, not to mention the threat posed by his Tunguskian friends.

And we can't forget the zombie asshole who lives just a coastline away. Hopefully he'll be too busy with his other two neighbours to come knock on my door. . . or he'll see my current predicament as an opportunity.

Thankfully my stats are good enough to guarantee that I'll at least go down a legend, and put up a good fight on the way.

My realm is a bit weird. The nobles think I'm alright, the clergy wishes I would be more pious, the Burghers I'm supposed to be lavishing to my government style are lukewarm to me, the peasants fucking love me, despite having no magical stuff whatsoever, the wizards love me, and of course there are little to no cossacks in my land, so who gives a fuck if they hate me?

The slightly negative revolt risk probably means my realm is nice and stable, which is good.

The road to unification will be perilous. Relying on brutal cunning will be essential to survival.

Speaking of which...
[1/3]

[2/3]

Why haven't you added to the pastebin yet SDA? You're slacking.

[3/3]

Here's the original, it was posted two threads ago.

a

Uniied Physicsis so overpowered if you know how to use it.
With enough magical computation power Laplaces Demon becomes a very real threat

I pick C)

And I use it to transport all these faggot degenerates into a world where all gays are killed on sight. Also everyone is telepathic and has perfect gaydar.

Only you get transported, user.

This is some really gay shit. Ignoring the fact that if people can create pocket dimensions and de-age themselves in this world, life itself would cease to have meaning, why the fuck would get trained in how to use martial arts if there are energy weapons? Fun is one thing, but we're apparently being taught skills to be applied here.

And for that matter, why the fuck are we allowed to learn anything other than what would be relevant to our duties? Why learn any sort of weapon or combat shit when we have magic? Fucking magic! Bending reality to your will is infinitely more powerful than hitting something with your flesh-covered bones.

And we're de-aged to 15. Why? Why the fuck would I want to be a dumbass teenager again, even if I only look like one? Fuck that Chinese cartoon bullshit.

-1/10, wouldn't look in it's direction

Okay, doesn't have to be perfect. I'd settle for tolerable.
B.

>user has his period over a CYOA he doesn't like but others do.

>Harry Potter
>Chinese cartoon bullshit

I can try to give you some images of toys if you want them.
Beri. RIP.

Eh, he can not like it that cool. He's obviously not my target audience.

No worse than what you could do with Divination. Most magic classes seem to have an equivalent science class that seems just as capable of the same bullshit from what I can tell.

Good work, user. I'm sure you'll pull it off. After all, you chose the decision which puts the power of fate on your side.

Though you mixed up the old version and the updated one a bit. The Fool option gives different things in the latest version.

I ended up just putting an image of the figurine that I have of my waifu.

Basically a good rule of thumb is that, if it looks easily recognizable as a Veeky Forums thumbnail, it'll work, since it has to be so small. Something with more than one figurine is going to look too hard to discern at smaller sizes.

I think I'll go for that one.

House Obcultis
Arcane Study 4
Metamagic 4
Advanced Engineering 4
Quantum Physics 4
Unified Field Theory 4

And here's where I'm stuck. I can take two of three potentially useful disciplines - Enchantment, Technomancy, and Transmutation. Any thoughts on which one I should go for? I could go 3-3-2, I suppose.

Anyway, for my club I think I'll pick the occult clib. They seem like fun.

You could always have a toys playing with toys picture.

What is it about making cyoa's that attracts the depressed?
Or do they develop depression along the way?

Transmutation is a no-brainer, specially with all your science classes. You can make whatever sci-fi tool or gadget necessary whenever and wherever, so no need to lug a lab around. Technomancy also goes very well if you plan on making a lot of high-tech doohickeys.

>Or do they develop depression along the way.
The more cyoa an author makes the more cynical/depressed they/the cyoas become.

The problem is not whether that user is not your target audience, it's that the concept is flawed.

It's just Veeky Forums.

Helgi
Necromancer and Paladin
Archers, Halberdiers, Berzerkers.
Griffins
Rest Tents.

Please stop posting from your phone.

People are more attractive to the negative things than the positive.

Mm, you make a good point about Transmutation. After some thought, think I'm going to go for Enchanting instead. Technomancy looks like it's more about control, while Enchanting lets me make things that use both, including self-transmuting machines. Final Build:

Transmutation 4
Enchanting 4
Arcane Study 4
Metamagic 4
Advanced Engineering 4
Quantum Physics 4
Unified Field Theory 4

Still going with the Occult club, though. Repair club seems like too much of the same; Occult club is a chance to have fun with the mega stuff.

Yeah it is whether they are my target, my target audience didn't complain about the premise.

The Bottle Party

>House
Exultantis

>Year One
Basic Small Arms
Basic Psionics
Basic Utilimancy
Basic Metamagic
Basic Genetics
Basic Unified Field Physics
Basic Cooking

>Year Two
Basic Alchemy
Intermediate Psionics
Intermediate Utilimancy
Intermediate Metamagic
Basic Quantum Physics
Intermediate Unified Field Physics
Intermediate Cooking

>Year Three
Basic Hemomancy
Intermediate Alchemy
Basic Necromancy
Adept Metamagic
Intermediate Quantum Physics
Basic Strategy
Basic Brewing/Distilling

>Year Four
Adept Alchemy
Intermediate Necromancy
Adept Psionics
Basic Worldwalking
Master Metamagic
Adept Quantum Physics
Intermediate Brewing/Distilling

>Club
Festival Committee

So I was about half way through my first year, when a professor asked what my goals were.
When I told him that I wished to form a clone army under my psychic control, he said that there was a shortcut through Alchemy.
Homunculi.

Being from a non-magic world, I hadn't thought of that.
The administration kindly let me change my course plan for the next three years, and my introduction to Genetics still proved useful in the field of Bio-Alchemy.

My first breakthrough came around the end of year three. Blood was the key, but it wasn't the only ingredient, and the laboratory time was an issue. I could only requisition enough resources to repeat the experiment three times that year.
Still, five is a good number.

I spend most Festivals selling interesting foods, prepared from alchemically modified ingredients by a well coordinated kitchen.
This year, I made an apple pie that changes to blueberry as you swallow, and cider that does the opposite.
Would anyone like a sample?

this might be the best thing angelanon ever made in recent memory.

You could also take Arcane Study 3 instead since you already have an understanding of magic with Quantum Physics, so they should both stack and not leave you too far behind a master. That way you can have Enchantment, Technomancy and Transmutation all at 3

Anyone got the Sandman CYOA saved?

Yes, I would like a sample. Cool use of alchemy.

B

Highlander?

I am very excited for the upcoming update/add on.

B

Well, only that one is one hundred percent right all the time on all possibillities.

Also Quantummanipulation essentially makes you GOD. Use the principles behind the quantum eraser and REWRITE THE PAST.

That Metallica reference

Anyone got the Sandman CYOA saved?

Exit light

Here ya go.

Power is all well and good, but you gotta know how to have fun with it.
Heck I took the Small Arms and Strategy class so I could get to know people in Tourney Club. It would be great to set up paintball matches for anyone who wants in.

Hmmm... Now that I think of it, that might make for a fun festival event in fourth year.

Yeah, that could be awesome.

What kind of sue would you choose to be, CYOA?

Enter night

That is a good point.

Out of curiosity, what do you think? How much would someone who already knows how to use and create technology get from Technomancy, and how much would a mix of Quantum Physics, Unified Field Theory, and Arcane Study overlap?

Thirty Sue Pileup.

So I'm going to class again after I get some dinner (fuck night classes).

I've put in some more work. Finished the physical items section. Tell me if you think I've really missed anything important.

When I get back, if I'm not overly tired, I'll start working on the Companions section (which again will mostly be for flavor so that'll be over quickly), then the abilities/extras.

Please, if you have feedback, post it.

I have question about pokemon personified.
Why can't we buy or use moves outside our typing? I remember in the older version it was perfectly ok if you payed 50 points for it. Now it's gone? What was the reasoning behind that?
I kinda wish we could make our own moves and ability. But I guess that's just to easily gamed without some stupid amounts of tedious rulings.

Take my hand

>beri
>"mildly'

If anything, Beri is at a god status at this point.

A lot of CYOAs that keep getting reposted are made by him, even if the posters don't know it's one of his works.

Are these characters actually Mary Sues?

>tfw no pocket dimension to hide away from life and regain some strength and will, make up for lost time and improve myself without sacrificing anything anymore but tiny bit of effort.
Right in the feels, user, with no mercy.

Don't ask me bro, most pokemon have really diverse move pools.

>Why can't we buy or use moves outside our typing? I remember in the older version it was perfectly ok if you payed 50 points for it. Now it's gone? What was the reasoning behind that?

I think Italics was going for some kind of balance within Pokemon Personified, and eliminated that any move from another typing rule.

It's funny, 'cause quite a few characters, like Lima and Perish, etc., that have non-STAB moves in their roster.