Well well well, look who has time to work on CryptoKitties but no time to learn GO so he can finish ChainLink

Well well well, look who has time to work on CryptoKitties but no time to learn GO so he can finish ChainLink.

Troubling, to say the least.

Who's this?

Well well well, look at the faggot user that has too much time on his hands

Steve you mean?

Chainlinks one software developer who WAS slated to finish learning GO (the language the main net is being ported to) by end of Q1 2018. Looks like that may not happen now that we know he's just fucking around.

>finish learning GO (the language the main net is being ported to) by end of Q1 2018
Is he retarded?

Then LINK had a market cap of 167 MM USD at peak.
Can't they afford a developer that already knows GO?

Chainlink is a scam

are you fucking kidding me

Stinky linkies will defend this.

HOLY SHIT
CRYPTOKITTIES AND CHAINLINK PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED

KITTIES AND LINK TO THE MEOWN!

is this legit ? lol

100% legit and 100% unethical. The delusion required to defend this is off the charts holy shit.

Link is not going to happen I guess. I actually wanted to buy some but this is unacceptable

BUY MY KITTIES

>steve rn

Linkies are so fucking deluded they are ignoring the truth and posting nonsense threads and keeping them at the top. Bump this shit, watch the delusion unfold. Where are you linkies? Can't you see that Steve can't even stay focused? What hope do you have for your shitcoin?

The guy can do what he wants with his free time, we don't want him working 24/7 and getting burnt out.

Relax.

They are people in LINK with much higher stake than you and me. If they had a problem with it, it wouldn't be happening.

We're not customers, we're just along for ride.

It's been two months. If you can't keep off the games for two months something is deeply wrong.

POST THEM AND MAYBE I WILL
STILL MAKING MONEY ON THIS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO SEARCH SO THEY KEEP BUYING MY OVERPRICED KITTIES

Wrong language but I'm still gonna post it

It shouldn't take a competent software engineer more than 2 weeks to learn Go. Go was literally made to be easy to learn by Google.

There's shit written in go in the same repo , but OP painted over it. Kek.

Steve's recent google searches:
>how to learn golang the easy way fastest
>cryptokitties
>how to sell cryptokitties
>get rich with cryptokitties
>cryptokitties rule 34
>cs 101 online courses
>intro to computer science youtube course
>what is an instance variable

Also why can't they just hire an elite Go programmer with all the money they got in their ICO?

With the kind of money they have could probably get a Geth contributor or some Docker engineer.

where did you find that?

Thanks for the info! just bought 100k

kek

>Chainlinks single developer was slated to finish learning GO by Q1 2018

I don't want to scare anyone... but I am a professional software developer... it takes literally a day to "learn" golang, at least enough to start activity developing in it. Maybe a week to be fully up to speed.

He is just trying to get LINK and smart contracts to run on kitties as they are slowly taking over their ETH host and will soon become the dominant force in crypto as the kitty virus spreads. Steve knows his shit desu and is only thinking ahead.
>RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

I wonder why OP would let the rest out of the frame ...