Whores are ruining my FLGS

Why does my dumb ass FLGS keep hiring cute girls who know fuck all about games. I fucking hate them. I grilled some chick about which version of DnD to buy and she looked clueless and said "the newest one?"

Admittedly, she was correct imo but her answer was based on zero information.

I get very nervous around attractive women as do me of the spergs who go to my FLGS. I fucking hate them trying to manipulate my sex instinct and it's fucking backfiring because I have ordered things online to avoid approaching the female cashiers.

So sick of this shit. They are also at fnm so I sold my Standard deck recently. It was shit but it was still worth about a hundred bucks. I sold it for sixty. So these cunts have already list me forty bucks.

Any advice on getting them fired? Including "may I speak to your manager please" shit? There are only four but one on at a time throughout the week / weekend .

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/terrible-girl-gamer-sexism-imagined-as-even-worse-190-1517458865
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you tried sacrificing to the loa?

Whores are running mine too.
I see nothing wrong with that - gaming store works much better as a hobby than as a primary source of income.

Today's trolls can't hold a candle to the trolls of the past.

Sure, the low-hanging fruit of "black people in Magic card art" or "females in general" will get some replies, but in six or ten months, will anyone remember the thread about the user who posted pictures of a trade show booth? OP is no Flareposter, I'll say that much.

What are you, some hoodoolum?

>Hello Mr Manager I want you to fire these employees because I'm scared of girls

If she had answered "I prefer 3.5PF" you would still be here crying about it.
Get over yourself and leave the poor girls be. Its not like there aren't literally hundreds of other places to find opinions about Veeky Forums related things... Like, I dunno, here maybe?
And if you dont like the prices shop/sell elsewhere crybaby.

I was gonna give a reply on what an alpha-spastic you are but then I read realised you aren't worth any more than just calling you names.

You're a twat.

>Get over yourself and leave the poor girls be

They are making money off of a hobby they know nothing about, yet THEY are the victims here? Kill yourself you whire knight faggot.

Not going to do that, I'm going to say something much more believable to get them fired. Also will threaten to bad mouth the store.

kotaku.com/terrible-girl-gamer-sexism-imagined-as-even-worse-190-1517458865

this is a troll post, but it is kind of true
they should just do as the automobile (and derivatives, like carwashes and accesories) industry does, where there are booth babes outside the dealership dancing in skimpy outfits, but the actual business is carried out by people who know their shit

Yeah they're the victims if you're the one trying to get them fired for little other reason than you "get very nervous around attractive women"

Plus if the manager is only hiring hot girls who know little about games maybe he's just doing it because he's a creep, so they're doubly victimized

>cute
Those women look awful.

not to mention the awful games they carry at that store, barrels and... jam jars?

>t. spoiled baby that never had to work a day in his life

>not playing JamQuest 6e
>2016

cmon

They are making money off of a customer service job.

Although you do have a point, fuck all those cashiers at supermarkets who are making money despite knowing nothing about farming, food, or produce. We need ONE cashier who knows exactly what's going on for the best service possible.

I hope these girls get hit by a car. I left a shit ton of cards out of binders so they had to reorganize them. I also intentionally put books baxk with the spine inward so you can't tell what they are and they'll have to be arranged. I also made sure to do it with the heaviest books possible, because women are physically weaker.

Thse are minor skirmishes, though. I need a grand Victory.

B B BARRELL!!!!

Stop being autistic you subhuman piece of garbage.

I work for eighteen bucks an hour at an office, how do you think I afford gaming shit? Just because mommy gives you NEATbux doesn't mean the rest of us have to earn money, you worthless nigger fuck. Half my taxes go to supporting you and Laquisha, so have a little respect,or we'll cut your welfare And the govt will gun you down when you try to chimp out again.

Why don't you teach them what they need to know to be good at games, you passive aggressive little shitstain?

Why the hell did you have to go and remind me that I know what you're talking about?

This feels so alien to me. All the game stores I've ever gone to/worked at have had actual gaming grognards who know their shit at the helm (for better and for worse)

With that said, it's probably not a bad thing that your FLGS is trying to upkeep a good image. It's going a bit too far in that direction, but I'd prefer it over the other extreme. I've had to put up with where it smells musty, the club is dirty and the only action taken by staff is a sign pleading patrons to use soap when bathing.

It could be worse. They could hire girls that look like Garcia from Criminal Minds who know more than you about the games but are only into niggers while you seeth with oneitis and cry about how much better you'd treat her not ever knowing that most girls want to be treated like crap. You go into the store several times a day to buy one booster pack at a times so you can stare at her and fill your spankbank with images of her taking BBC till you realize you were a meat gazer all a long.

Yeah fuck them as well. A literal,machine could do their job better. And they want fifteen an hour? They can starve for all I care. Mos retail employees are lazy cunts and these wpmen are no exception. They suck at their job. I could do it better. So could 80 percent of Veeky Forums

Not an argument.

Why s that MY job? Aren't they the ones providing a service? Guess not. They're prob the same bitches who suck at waitressing but expect a tip cause they have tits. I almost never tip female servers, especially when travelling cause I'll probably never go to that restaurant again.

>not playing Mason Jars & Moonshine
>living a life without having min-maxed the perfect Appalachian rum-runner to fight Howard Hyde Russell and his army of Bottle Bashers

My FLGS is under a fucking Martial Arts Academy. All fucking day all you hear are grunts, yells and thudding and pounding of people on the mats above you. There are faggots that sit there and still play under all that. I'm not paying MSRP for shit there and tolerate that nonsense. I just buy shit online or download it.

If you don't like the store, why do you keep coming there?

Virgin card: Confirmed.

Man card: Revoked.

Queer card: pending investigation.

Yeah I'd prefer that to these boneheaded cunts, they don't know shit and couldn't even carry on basic conversation about Magic the Gathering (color pie discussion). I'm thinking of complaining to the manager next time I go there to pick up my copy of Dungeon World.

hi virt

Did you come from Tumblr's imagination of what a nerd is? It's like you only exist to validate Literally who.

Cause it's the only one for twenty miles.

>this whole tread

I somehow stumbled upon /r9k/ while I was looking for Veeky Forums.

I should've gone to /v/ intead. At least I'd end up in a better place if I missclicked there.

Ask them how much they would charge to explain THAC0 to you while you touched yourself.

>They are making money off of a hobby they know nothing about
Ahem.

It's spelled NEET.

You're trying way too hard.

Every "cute girl" LGS employee in my city is completely disinterested in games/comics and actively dismissive of nerds. One even used to have her asshole boyfriend bullying kids when the owner isn't there until I punched his face in and she got fired because he wasn't meant to be there at all distracting her in work hours and harassing customers.
The only exeption is a rockabilly cutie who runs her dad's store and actually plays wargames.

My shop is getting ruined by the jews owning it. I want to support them since they're the only shop in town but they charge like 30% more on everything compared to online, it's completely unreasonable

It's almost like a physical shop has more cost than the online discount stores

I've been to other shops in other cities and prices were much more reasonable. There's a difference between running a fair store and being a jew

I blame the increasing popularity of /r9k/ and /pol/. People wind up going "this is funny there, let's use the same material elsewhere!" and shitting the place up outside the containment boards.

>"Can I speak with your manager?"
>"Sure!"
>"Hey uh, I just feel awkward around your women here..."
>"What do you mean?"
>"They're encouraging me to buy stuff, and I just feel cheated, you know?"
>"No."

Fucking grow up and learn to talk to women,

Did you even read the OP?

The best way to get them fired is to load an autoloader pistol fully, chamber a round, jam it in your mouth, and pull the trigger.

I blame the other side.
These kind of threads were meaningless and ignored until tumblr felt so comfortable at /co/ they started migrating to other boards and got triggered by shit the average user knew to ignore.

/polk9/ has always been a thing. Faggoty reactionaries who love to be baited are what's new around these parts.

... definitely bait, even full on autists know how to tell the story to make themselves even slightly sympathetic.

that wouldn't even be a problem if people would just learn to sage.

Now Veeky Forums let's try and salvage this, if you were starting your own FLGS for hireing staff would you favour people with existing product knowledge and interest or people with sales experience?

The answer about 75/25 in favour of sales.

It's easier to teach people games than it is to be a good salesman.
You'd want some prior knowledge of the product from at least one employee so people can refer to them for things they don't know, but in the main...

I'd put most of my marbles on an experienced accountant. That's where most stores fail.
Then an effective janitorial service.
Then a games expert
Then eye candy chashiers.

I'd run it as a coffee or pub where games aren't main source of the income. I'd invest in a good chef.

>my copy of Dungeon World

Buddy, if there's anybody in this thread with no taste in tabletops, it's definitely you.

>Why does my dumb ass FLGS keep hiring cute girls who know fuck all about games.
>I get very nervous around attractive women as do me of the spergs who go to my FLGS.
You answered your own question. To force out the spergs like yourself, and be left with only functioning people as customers.

I gotta agree with and say it's better to hire salespeople over gamers. The problem with the latter isn't just a lack of sales-experience, it's that in my previous LGS I've seen a fuckton of situations where nobody's there to help a customer out because they're all at tables playing games with regulars.

At the very least you want to make sure prospective employees will put new customers first and not treat the job like a hangout.

I'd rather have good salespeople who don't know a Thac0 from a BAB than people who know the exact result distribution for a 3d6 roll but can't sell for shit.

Unless the salespeople are actively contemptuous of what they're selling. That's a whole different problem.

... that's actually genius.

But what about the spergs with even less social awareness who will just stand there gawking?

I didn't realize that the people in all the local game stores I had been to were salespeople first until I got a job and met typical salespeople.

They always remember your name after hearing it once. Also frequent invitations to other events.

>Global Rule 3: You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls...

Why do you insist on breaking the rules OP?

They'll keep coming back for the view and for materials.
If they don't buy anything, boot them for loitering.
Congratulations, you just earned some loyal, regular customers while also weeding out disloyal, degenerate scum like OP, who was probably scaring away business with their rampant faggotry.

Are you that Boogie Francis cancer? Because you completely sound like him.

>rockabilly

I hate that word for some reason. And I'm a Social D fan

This

You are a miserable cunt OP
Unfuck yourself

>Also will threaten to bad mouth the store

good luck becoming a social pariah at your FLGS

Did she have nice abs?

We need another /pol/ harbor. The change of leadership has made them get bolder. Moot trolling them whenever they stepped out of line would keep them (relatively) in check before but now they are back to shitposting everything.

Gotta teach them what one plus one means, user.

I wish mine was run by cute girls

Mine only has the 60 year old owner (who is a legitimately cool gu that knows everything) and his 70 year old friend who only knows about model airplanes

This sounds like medium quality B8 but I actually do agree with the sentiment.

I go to a game store to play games not pick up girls. Just pick someone who likes games to work there whether they're a man or a woman.

Wire Knight sounds awesome. Thanks for my next character concept

>It was shit but it was still worth about a hundred bucks. I sold it for sixty. So these cunts have already list me forty bucks.

How the fuck did you get outhaggled by someone who doesn't know jackshit about Magic? Why did you agree to sell it for less than you thought it was worth?

Booth bitches are whores for the eyeballs, plain and simple. Seriously, look at them, that shitty hand-on-hip pose, the bent knee, the fake smile, and the left one isn't even a natural blonde. You can tell the right one is sick of her job.

I call that pose "the slut pose" or "The Booth Bitch Stance". If you want women to promote your product, hire a cosplayer and let them keep the costume if you make it for them. That will promote far better than some generic dropout. Especially if they can be in-character.

I wanted to write an SCP based on booth babes once. How they seemed to only appear in areas where large amount of males stereotyped as virgins congregate. I couldn't make it work so I scrapped it.

Gentlemen, how do we turn Booth Babes into an SCP?

Good sales skills every time. There are a few people at my LGS I can think k of who know their shit, but would either stand there bragging to bored customers about their MTG decks all day or otherwise be impossible to approach and awkward. Charisma and friendliness any day, though if someone had both sales skills and knowledge then that would be ideal obviously.

How else do you call someone who looks like she came from the Grease goth revival and drives a 68 mustang?

If you want a good cosplay costume commercially it would cost FAR more than booth babes. And in fact you would have to be hiring the absolute top-tier cosplayers to justify the $500-$1000 minimum for a film costumes company's product.

I'd reach out to a half-dozen established cosplayers who work your scene, ask them if they're willing to have you bankroll their costume in exchange for working your stall in-character for a sensible few hours at peak times. That should only cost $200-$400 at most for even the best costumes, since in effect you get the cosplayer's labour for free (and in my experience they prefer to work on their own stuff), and you also get someone genuinely enthusiastic about your product. I'd still put them on wage for their time too, just to make the legals cleaner.

Good idea, though. I'm taking it. Marketing probably won't listen but fuck those guys, I'll book the meeting for 8am Monday and they'll be too hungover to show.

Apparently breaststroke negotiate better than neckbeards.

>Gentlemen, how do we turn Booth Babes into an SCP?

Don't bother. No, seriously, don't. The SCP site is very left leaning, and anything on this subject will be downvoted into oblivion.

You're autistic and they're not going to fire them because they hire girls at man-stores specifically because less-autistic nerds will physically come into the store and might buy something more often if it means they get to talk to this chick and she has to feign interest and not be visibly creeped out

There girls aren't there because anyone expects you to be successful in asking them out, they're there because people more pathetic than you might use that as one of their few times they can speak with women

Jesus christ, you giant sand soaked vagina, it's a job, not a career. Do you expect the cashier at taco bell to suggest you a taco? Do you expect the stocker at books-a-million to know all the books? And what do you do for a job? Do you know all the aspects of that job? ALL OF THEM? Maybe if you tried talking to them instead of thinking their going to eat you like some sort of monster, you wouldn't be as flustered. They're trying to make some cash, leave them alone, and if you do go through with your plan with trying to intimidate the owners into firing them, I hope you get banned instead.

>itt: white entitlement

Sloppy b8

You still responded.

Ah, "gets replies", the best a troll these days can hope for.

well, a shit one anyway