Future Naruto Quest X

Future Naruto Quest

This quest is set within the universe of Naruto, long after the end of the series, but ignoring the events of the Boruto Manga. Of course, because this is Naruto we're talking about, the geopolitics and technology haven't advanced as quickly as they would in the real world. As such, the technology is similar to that of Boruto the Movie, and the villages you know and love are largely the same.

However, the characters will be less familiar, because as much time has passed between the Last and now as passed between the Founding of the Hidden Villages and the Main Series.

Archive: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Future Naruto Quest

Twitter: twitter.com/No_CountryQM

Last Quest, you played some games, left the train, and talked to your dad.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11133579
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'M HERE!

Still haven't figured out who created the Uchiha Branch House.

You wake up on the morning of your day off, later than you usually would. It was nice to be in your own bed after the week or so you spent on the road and on that godforsaken train. You decide not to get started on your day right away, and just head down for breakfast in your pajamas. Both of your parents are there, eating simple breakfasts, and you join them. After some general family banter, your mom heads off, apparently having a meeting before work. After spending some time with your dad, you finally decide to get ready for your day.

Double vote time!

>First vote: what do you wear today?

>Second vote: what will you do today?

>A) Enjoy your day off

>B) Go to someone's house (Hakurin or Jimmaru?)

>C) Go training

>B) Jimmaru

Lets go chill with the Uchiha bro. Other anons can choose the outfit.

C
Let's wear normal civilian clothes covered by a weighted jacket if we have one
Let's train our speed

>C) Go training

You don't have any weighted clothing.

>C) Go training

Well is there a provider in the city?if there isn't or it would take all day I would be fine visiting one of our teammates

Ten Out of Ten Weapons would have to order it.
What are you training?

>A) Ninjutsu

>B) Genjutsu

>C) Taijutsu

>D) Bukijutsu (Kunai? Those expensive tonfa you barely used? Something else?)

>E) Other

>A) Ninjutsu

>D
Tonfa might as well be good at them if there so expensive

>D) Bukijutsu (Kunai? Those expensive tonfa you barely used? Something else?)

I HAVE COME. LET US AQUIRE THE METAL MACHINES. Also Country did we agree on his dad's stick?

I don't think you did, thanks for reminding me, I wanted to set up a strawpoll to decide it.

strawpoll.me/11133579
Aforementioned strawpoll.
Tonfa training.
>Writing

Yes! I coincidentally woke up and checked my computer right the start of the thread!

So, are we Hanma Baki or Raiden? Or some sort of insane combination of the two? Or perhaps we're Guy Fierri?

I see the guy fierri meme and all I think is "what did he do?"

He took us to flavor town.

You head towards the larger training fields, dressed in civilian clothes, and bring along the tonfa that you couldn't bring on your latest mission. You find yourself alone in the training field, and start some light, standard exercises with your tonfa. After a bit of this you extend them into staff format and do basic strikes with them like that. It's kind of boring to train alone like this, but you know it's necessary. You up the training you're doing consistently, after doing this for quite a while, you hear someone training off to your right.

>A) Investigate

>B) Continue training

>C) Leave

>D) Something else

>A) Investigate

>B) Continue training
No time for distractions.

fug

>A) Investigate

>A)

Wait wat

Also, hi, Jiraiya-sensei.

A

HELLO DICE, NO SKIPPING LEG DAY.

I NEVER SKIP LEG DAY BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS WALKING/RUNNING/DOINGALLDEMLEGEXERCISES!

Ay, how's about you roll me some of them 1d4 encounter rolls?

Rolled 2 (1d4)

Rolled 4 (1d4)

>Ded

FAIR ENOUGH GOOD SIR.

Rolled 4 (1d4)

OK. NOW THAT YOU TWO BITCHS ARE DONE SHOUTING ABOUT LEG DAY, WE HAVE A RANDOM GUY TO BEAT UP TO PROVE HOW ALPHA WE ARE

Rolled 14 (1d20)

WHAT IF IT'S A CUTE GIRL? ALSO, NEVER INSINUATE THAT FOLLOWERS OF THE SWOLE LEGS ARE BITCHES FOR WE WILL MAKE YOU A LEG BITCH!

No, we only beat up girls, if it's a guy we'll get our asses kicked!

You encountered ____________________!
>Writing
Dice what the fug?

SORRY, I HAD THAT READY FOR WHEN YOU POSTED AGAIN AND IF YOU ASKED FOR A D20!

Also, swole is too powerful to be limited to a d4.

YOU HAVE ONE JOB DICE. COME ON. CONTAIN YOUR YOUTHFULNESS.

I'M SORRY, SENSEI, I TRULY AM! ALLOW ME TO DO A HUNDRED LAPS AROUND MY COLLEGE CAMPUS TO MAKE UP FOR MY FAILURE TO CONTAIN MY SWOLE YOUTHFULNESS!

BITCH,WE WOULD STILL BEAT THE NICE GIRL UP AS ITS A GOOD WAY TO TEST OUR POWER LEVEL STOP BEING A PUSSY,WE ALREADY BEAT UP OUR TEAM MATE

>all this abuse of women
>just to prove our power level

god, when did we become a lawful evil monk...?

You walk to your right, where there's another clearing. In that other clearing you find yourself look at three people all training on the training posts that dot the fields. You're behind them and they're all facing away from you, they seem familiar, but you can't well recognize people from the backs of their heads. There's a spiky-haired blond boy, a girl with short black hair, though you think you can see red underneath, and the third has long blue hair. You try to remember the teams but you can't recall the ones beside your own. Just then, a kunai flies past your head, embedding itself in a tree next to your head. The blond's turned around, and it's Mayuto. "Come out, I know you're spying on us..." he smirks, "and I know I can take you."

>A) Reveal yourself

>B) Leave

>C) Challenge him

>D) Something else

When have we ever non-consensually abused a women?

Shirou in the shower.

>A) Reveal yourself
>C) Challenge him

That's not abuse, That was us being a fucking shite and exicted to see our sister.

A
C
Say something about being bored with having no one to train with and training with him would be perfct to gauge our skill with the tonfa

That was just us going for a hug

>C) Challenge him
No challenger can be denied! Win or lose we are victorious in training!

Yeah, just an innocent wet, naked hug.

She was wearing a towel. Kuro has not yet seen his first boob.

Challenging Mayuto
>Writing

So we about to get reckd,or do we BTFO him

You step out of the bushes, standing up. "I seriously doubt that, Namikaze," you tell your former classmate in a confident, almost arrogant tone. At this point his teammates, Mikadzuki Norihime and Ryuko Ishizumi have stopped training and are looking at the two of you. Mayuto sneers at you, and drops into a fighting stance without a word, shuriken in hand. You adopt a similar stance, though you're still wielding your staff. Mayuto dashes left, into the treeline, and throws three of his kunai at you.

>A) Dodge (50)

>B) Block them (65)

Shortened voting periods begin now!

A

>A) Dodge (50)

>A) Dodge (50)
Rev up those critfails!

Rolled 29 (1d100)

>B
BLOCK THEM ALL

Roll your 1d100s.

Rolled 2 (1d100)

ITS OVER JIM

>yet
please write l00d story about kuro and sensei or kuro and momo with the first sight of boob. :^|

Rolled 47 (1d100)

Rolled 38 (1d100)

PRAISE THE SWOLE DICE GODS!

You get one more roll, all of these will be best of three.

DED

DED

Nevermind.
>Writing

You dodge to the side a second too late. All three of Mayuto's shuriken embed themselves in your right wrist, triggering quite a lot of bleeding, and making your right hand a hell of a lot harder to manipulate. You jump back into the treeline, gripping the staff hard in your left hand. The amount of blood coming out of your right arm is concerning, but you can clench your right hand if you really try. Mayuto is across, but you can hear him coming closer.

>A) Take the initiative, attack! (60)

>B) Sneak closer to him, hit him with kunai (55)

>C) Sneak closer to him, hit him with jutsu (60)

>D) Hang back, tear some fabric off of your clothes and try to staunch the bleeding (45)

>E) Something else

>D)

Gotta stop the bleeding.

>D) Hang back, tear some fabric off of your clothes and try to staunch the bleeding (45)

Roll 1d100, first three.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Rolled 33 (1d100)

Rolling for not ded

Rolled 40 (1d100)

Dammit, too late.

Rolled 19 (1d100)

PRAISE!

Rolled 38 (1d100)

RIP

Rolled 29 (1d100)

>All these shitty combat rolls

Wow, so from social spaghetti to complete spaghetti. Maybe we should just become a chef after all. ;;

You I blame you

>all the non-shit rolls before now
It may just be a bad day user

You didn't roll high enough either to beat the DC either, fuckboi. :^|

I told you before, we can only beat up girls.

>Writing

Country, you know that we know that that face means everything is not alright.

Just like me IRL, Kuro fucks up everything important.

You rip a strip off of your shirt, which is a shame, you really liked this shirt, you always thought it had some sort of... flavor to it. However, this makes a loud noise, and immediately, Mayuto is upon you. His foot slams into your chest, knocking you off the branch, as you fall you lose your grip on your staff, dropping it. You dash into the undergrowth with your shunshin before Mayuto can get back down.

>A) Attack him with taijutsu (70)

>B) Attack him with ninjutsu (55)

>C) Attack him with kunai (65)

>D) Take this opportunity to wrap the fabric around your arm (40)

>E) Something else

>D)

MUST! STOP! BLEEDING!

Defense obviously doesn't work. ATTACK!

>>E) Splash blood in his eyes.

Did I even roll

We die from blood lost.

If you didn't, then my point still stands. :^|

A

Roll me those 1d100s.