Ive been waiting like 4 days to sell my cryptokitties and it still says "taking a while"

Ive been waiting like 4 days to sell my cryptokitties and it still says "taking a while"
what is going on?? i need to sell these ASAP

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0xa4703248a99d1b30e6619c0af2465075eac7da7e4725fa491d8996b345af23d7
cryptokitties.co/profile/0x9e09ecaf5deb1cb6b18748b15a5bd9a2805a7a92
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never got that. Gas price set too low, maybe? You should click on these to see what's going on on Etherscan. Use 61 gas for fast confirmations.

Haha get fucked bitch.

Should have just hodled.

Hold what?
No, it was 200000.

Well this is weird, I click on the etherscan link and it shows that the transaction was made 5 mins ago?
etherscan.io/tx/0xa4703248a99d1b30e6619c0af2465075eac7da7e4725fa491d8996b345af23d7
so weird

Yeah, I made a transaction from my mist to my meta wallet at 6 am last morning, and the fucking transaction won't even show up on etherscan, it's bullshit.
I checked the gwei prices again, and now it's literally some bullshit like 5 fucking ether for fastest option.

Im fucking fucked then. I needed the eth for an ico and now I wont be able to participate because I couldnt sell this bs that idk why did i buy to begin with.
Fuck my life man. so pissed off

>go through the trouble of censoring your kitty names
>post a transaction anyway
Why?

Nice cat though.

>shitty neopets clone shows how flawed the money skeleton’s shitcoin really is

Lol glad I got out

It's not weird, you just have no idea how Ethereum works.

At your gas price (25 Gwei) you'll have to wait anywhere from a few hours to a few days before a miner decides to take pity on you and includes your transactions in a block.

Didn't know you could get the cat I'd by posting the transaction fuck. Once it goes up on sale (next month I guess) buy it ;). I fomobought and overpaid and now I'm selling it for cheaper because otherwise I wouldn't be selling it for fucking years.

Never would have imagined that Veeky Forums would find a way to apply “buy high, sell low” to virtual cats.

お見事です。

It's too bad. You bought Mr. Meowterin for 4 ETH four days ago... I basically did the same thing as you (bought a couple gen 0s with no especially rare traits) and turned my 6 ETH into 50 (and counting) and litter-ally hundreds of kitties. I have so many kitties that I wish there was a way to burn them or hide them or something with no transaction fee, because even trying to find a cat in my library takes a good 10 minutes of paging while the site times out half the time. And now the market's getting a lot tighter with much less room for profit. You missed out on the golden days of kittytrading because you were stuck with those pending transactions.

Oh well. Your transaction is definitely not going through any time soon. You would be lucky if they processed even in "days" as suggests. Your best bet is to cancel the transactions with MEW and then give them much higher gas price next time. If you did it right now then a gas price of 41 should get them processed in a couple minutes.

Oh right, and when you cancel them with MEW do NOT use MetaMask to link it. Export the private key instead. MetaMask will ignore the nonce MEW set and treat it like a new transaction, so your cancel won't work and you'll just have ANOTHER pending transaction on top of the rest.

How do I adjust gwei/gas price with mist wallet?
There doesn't seem to be an option for it.

thats the gas limit, you fucking newfag

the gwei should be 60+

you can't cat out

If your transaction doesn't even show up on EtherScan like you mentioned earlier then you probably don't need to "cancel" it since it's not even in the txpool yet to begin with. So that's good news, you might not have to spend any gas in the first place. Maybe your wallet isn't communicating with a node properly or something? I don't have much experience with mist however, so I can't help you any more than that.

Additonally, how do you resend transactions in mist?

What is this shit?

Cucks, stop stalking my kitties leave me alone, I'm already dealing with a lot of bullshit.

Am I the first documented case of cryptokittie marine? Shameful.

cryptokitties.co/profile/0x9e09ecaf5deb1cb6b18748b15a5bd9a2805a7a92
There's nothing to be ashamed of. Your kitties are beautiful and special, just like you. But in seriousness if you read the second paragraph of you will solve your problem. MEW refers to MyEtherWallet, not the sound a cat makes, in case that wasn't clear.

It was more than 4. I got two gen 0. One for 3.75 the other one for 4.something iirc.
Idk which one is which can I see that through the eherscan? At this point should I hold til next year and wait til the prices go up?
Yes I know mew is MyEtherWaldo Derp.
One of the kittens apparently are now listed because it says success but I still don't see it.

Your Vitalik was successfully listed, I can see him on the marketplace. Sometimes the website doesn't update properly when it THINKS you have pending transactions even when you don't. Just clear your cookies and log back in.

>Idk which one is which can I see that through the eherscan?
The kitties ID are listed in the transaction data as hex values. Convert them to decimal to get the ID you would see on the site.

>At this point should I hold til next year and wait til the prices go up?
Hard to say. I'm holding onto my Gen 0s but that's only because I've already recouped my initial investment. Speaking long-term, I think Gen 0s and maaaybe 1s are the ONLY types of kitties that will go up in value (aside from any limited edition cats like the christmas ones that just started appearing). But they also could go down a lot from here before then since new Gen 0s are being generated every 15 minutes. Once 50,000 have been made there will be no more forever, which is when you might see their price really start increasing substantially, especially if you haven't bred them into Catatonic states. Until then it's going to be a long wait and unless a lot of new people with new money start pouring in I doubt they'll get much higher than they are now.