Plinkett Test

Athelstan is a lonely man that craves companionship. He is full of regrets on past mistakes and selfishness that cost his group their lives, now he makes up with it by dedicating himself to the men and women currently under his care, putting them always before himself. He aims to be the steadfast rock of the group, but the groups setbacks and losses wear upon him heavily and slowly chip away on the facade.

He is also a chain smoker.

A literal bloodsucker who got turned into such after stopping a mugging in the alley behind the bar he works at. After the change, though, his personality took a sharp turn downward, and he's become the most non-moral person he knows, killing people with very little regard. Despite that, though, he's currently living with his sister, because a man broke into his apartment and tried to kill him, and he's still trying to deal with that situation before he goes back home. Also, he's survived 3 shots to the head, and kicks ass in a fight.
>Vampire the Masquerade, Brujah, Humanity 3(started at 4), has started unapologetically feeding on people to the point that they die because he keeps taking so much damage, or otherwise needing to boost himself enough, that he ends up nearly Frenzying from the lack of blood

He looks really good wearing the hat and the whip.

Let me try that again, not blind.
>He's a man who feels immense guilt over all of the morally dubious things he does. Having made a a deal with someone he shouldn't have, he rationalizes everything he's had to do to uphold his side of the bargain by blaming the ally that betrayed him. To further her own goals, she put him in a position where he had to choose between two terrible options, something he can never forgive her for.
>Trying to make the best of his situation, he's been set back and taken a far more cynical view on reality after being considered guilty by association with his employer despite his best intentions. Even with full knowledge of everything that weighs on him and the evil actions he takes, his wife genuinely loves him and his son idolizes him.

Edward is a man of questionable sanity and complete obsession with spiders, to the point that he keeps a collection of live spiders in his many-compartmented hat. The darkest day of his life was when he had to release the enchanted spiders to fend off a foe, only to discover that his painstakingly accumulated collection of pets was no match for a pair of Fire Giants. After that he had to start over, not helped by the fact that soon after his hat melted in a fireball and several of his new acquisitions died in the fire. Sooner or later his compulsive need to gather up any new arachnid he acquires will land him in deep trouble.

Linda is a maybe-sociopathic, but definitely crazy woman who suffered horrific, almost stereotypical treatment as a prisoner of war. She's got a weakness for nice guys, likes shooting guns, and can play seven instruments, sing, dance, and recite COMPLETELY WRONG facts and conspiracy theories with massively unfounded confidence.

She once asked her boyfriend if bulletproof breast implants were a thing.

An ex-cultist who got fucked over by a demon and managed to save himself by trapping it inside of him, granting him psychic powers. Now he has an intense hatred for demons, devils, ect and hunts them for a living to get revenge.

He often ends up in the company of more "noble" people. He tries to be the rational one, thinking that their ideals and morals cloud their judgement. At the same, however, his own hatred can get in the way of his thoughts.

Fuck now that I read it like this it sounds like a teenager's edgelord character. I swear he isn't be he does sound like it doenst he?

Important thing to note is probably that you should only describe other players' characters with this, of course you've got a bunch of stuff you could think of for your own character.

Nalee's is the party's wild card. She's level headed and dependable most of the time but she's got her own agendas that sometimes put her at odds with others in the party, sort of the morally dubious member of the group. An outside observer might question whether she'll ultimately betray the party at a critical juncture but she really does come through for them when it counts. She's sort of supposed to give off this sort of Dexter vibe (though I've never actually seen that show), what might be a serial killer attempting to put their habits to good use. She's not tortured or "nothing personnel kid" about it, it's just what she does.

Stoic

a dick

Lii was abandoned as a child, likely due to a physical disability. They were taken in by a semi-homeless war veteran who genuinely cared for them but was abusive and strict believing that they needed to prepare them for the cruelty of the real world.

After their foster parent's death Lii fell in with a bunch of mercenaries. Recently they've been struggling with the moral conflict between loyalty to their parent's ideals and their growing discomfort with the 'ends justify the means' violence they've been practicing, especially now that they've found religion and started learning about their people's traditional culture.

That internal conflict has just spilled outwards as they've been confronted by another member of their mercenary group, a foreigner to the region, who isn't comfortable with their 'prisoners are for torturing for information' mentality.

An Aarakocra Valor Bard without wings. Raised by an escaped Genasi slave soldier from the elemental plane of Earth. Started out as an angry Marxist, slowly shifting into an angry Mujahideen who hates humans because the Aarakocra have all but been wiped out fighting the BBEG whilst humans dick around squabbling between kingdoms or being bandits.

Gale Fourswinds was an incubus. He died doing what he loved. Now, he travels the world with his captain and a few mates that happened to be paired with him by chance. He's a quick thinking fellow, having lobbed a goblet containing acid into a cambion's face without knowing the cup contained acid. Thinking on his feet and using any possible advantage is his biggest and best quality. He's a carefree incorporeal motherfucker.

>sounds like a teenager's edgelord character. I swear he isn't be he does sound like it doenst he?

A bit, yes.

They're awkward, easily embarrassed and naively foreign, they hold a dark secret which is their unpredictable changing ability - during the change they are completely self-aware and more dexterous but prone to lizard brain thinking.

Way too much background, not enough personality. I should work on that.

Good point user. Going to give it a try with the rest of my party.

Hap is selfless, generous and obsessed with making a good impression. She's terrified of being negatively judged by others. Underneath her happy-go-lucky exterior is a strong urge to harm others, which both attracts and repulses them.

Tomil is a strongly religious man with an inflexible moral code. He tends to see things in black and white. Internally he has a strong sense of inadequacy and unworthiness for the generosity and kindness shown to him in the past which he views as a debt to be paid off.

Gnoll Barbarian/Chef brought up by a mercenary company who took part in the battle that killed the other members of their clan, at first as a sort of pet/mascot and later as a child. Human Paladin, got pulled into a life of banditry by his cousin during a famine and was spared by the knightly order that caught them after a priest converted him to the god of rebirth.

Ix Ragoth was designed based off of a fun rhyme for his race/class, eventually grew depth after he died and became a living shapeshifting corpse, his body roaming the underdark while his soul found it's soulmate in heaven. Another death reunited the soul and body together, but ended up causing the body to essentially become a cyborg hobbit and entirely different race. Regardless of incarnation or form, Ix Ragoth is your average curious but reserved stereotype that is the only remaining member of the original party that began the campaign. He has a small army of golems and oozes, and hopes to acquire more.

Started out as a Dragonborn Wizard (lizard wizard) but became part mimic after his first death, and then a lightfoot halfling with the right hand of a Shield Guardian. Studies and wild magic shenanigans have lead him to acquire the power to create paper golems and take control of oozes. Ix is trying to become a lizard wizard once more, but who knows what he'll become next if he dies a third time.

It's been a while, but wasn't part of the test that you also have to do it in just a few sentences or something?

So you can't just vomit out their elaborate backstory and history. More about their overall personality and theme.

I, Robert Feyfulge, am a man who cares very deeply for my charge, the Young Miss Seraphina. I have faithfully served her and her family for most of my life, ever since the kind master took me in and taught me the civilized ways.

Now the young miss has wrangled her wild cousin Aileas into a very irresponsible journey, and I have no choice but to come along to make sure she stays safe. Kids grow up so fast these days! The best I can do is protect them and ensure they at least eat well as we travel. So far I've made sure that they've come to no lasting harm, but I've learned that the wider world is full of terrible people who would hurt innocent wee folk for selfish reasons, and it makes it very difficult to remain genteel in those situations. My protective nature has gotten the best of me more than once on this trip.

I can't wait to get home and have some brandy and a cigar with the master again and just forget about all of this.

An edgy occult girl who rapidly found herself in over her head when she found a book that was practically the necronomicon, now she gets to use all the occult knowledge she built up rebelling against her step mother to help save the world.

He's opened up his veins to many times and now there's poison is in his heart and in his mind. Experiments failed to many times. All his transformations were to hard to find. There's poison in his bloodstream and poison in his pride. He's after rebellion but he'll settle for lies.

Seriously though,
He knows now he'll never be the superman. But there is still a little piss and vinegar in him. Despite all his bitterness something inside him wants to keep going. His ego won't allow him to lay down and die, it won't allow him to be weak. The universe he sees is terrifying, vast and alien but he just has to dive into it. He may not be a hero or wise-man but he can at least try to look like one.

Psychic Warrior. Spent his youth searching for immortality through physical and emotional perfection. He scorned wisemen and academics in favour of radical chemical and somatic experimentation. He was overly cocky, taking shortcut after shortcut. When his mind opened he nearly broke, every secret he learned was confusing and horrifying. A lot of his original vitality, beauty and confidence was lost. All his friends had left him, all his money was gone. All in exchange for some freaky visions and a couple psychic tricks. Now he's taking the long, hard road to proper enlightenment. One set with danger, adventure and true experience.

Basically if this guy decided to become Conan instead of obsessing over a teenage girl

I thought the point was to ensure that you were playing a character and not just a character sheet? Like, you should be able to describe your character without referencing stats, class, etc.

Doing it to your fellow party members is fine too, I suppose.

Kaiger's a bastard that has some serious inferiority issues. He tries covering up his insecurities by boasting how amazing he is. He also has some serious anger management but despite how much he may get frustrated with the party. He views them as his friends and he tries to look out for him in his own way.

He is an asshole who kills people for fun. He has a deep respect for religion and his sire's beliefs, but wouldn't really consider himself all that religious (even though he is, the idiot). He recently fell in love with a wonderful vampire who shares his penchant for killing people.

Asshole with Australian accent who is a general dickhead and steals everything not bolted down.

Prior is an altruistic man who lacks common sense, but always has alcohol for anyone who asks. He's very outgoing and motivated, and despite not really understanding most of what's going on around him he is still determined to make sure that everyone comes out well. Except for Reginald. He, often naively, assumes that everything will work out well for everybody, and in the face of obvious evil he assumes that villain is just being misled. Unless it's Reginald. He's charismatic and uses that charisma to try to placate both sides of arguments, since he rarely bothers actually finding out why people are fighting, and instead just tries to convince them to be friends. He genuinely believes that everyone can and should just get along. Except for Reginald.

He did threaten to light a baby on fire once, but he was bluffing.

He punches things

Does that count as his profession?

She cares deeply for her town and her son, but holds no loyalty to her country. Still misses her husband and sometimes imagines finding some sort of remains to burn. Her greatest fear is that she'll be wounded so badly she can't work or fight and her son will have to devote his life to caring for her.

Emma is a guard captain of a nigh insignificant port town. Her husband went missing six years ago, and her son lost a leg to a mimic around the same time. She's a starti ng town NPC. The system is Marxist, but she'd probably be considered a Fighter.

Don't have current, will use must recent.
>Galleon is rather warm to his friends, which can come at a rather stark contrast to his normal intimidating/aggressive tendencies towards folks he doesn't know well.
>he's rather prideful, and can be slow to forgive someone who insults his abilities, standards, or choice in friends. This has ended in a strong negative opinion of one party member, who has done things he sees as uncalled for at best and highly offensive at worst.
>however, he likes the idea that he can shield his friends from danger, and often tries to bond with smaller, weaker party members.
>Galleon likes to keep moving, but will absolutely crash when offered a place to sleep.
>now that I think about it, he was kind of like a guard dog in mannerisms.
And, to fail the test,
>Galleon was a lion/golden eagle griffon "berserker" in a game of Courage is Magic, an mlp themed game. He preferred to use light armor and short, ripping weapons to feel closer to the fight and emulate his natural avian talons, both of which fueled the adrenaline highs he craved in battle.

Kirsikka is an refugee from a viking-type country besieged by witches and trolls. She's lived in a nice little coastal town to the south for a few years now, staying with her aunt's family. She values family, honor, and courage.
she hates trolls, is suspicious of spellcasters, and has a fondness for things made from silver.

He is a person who considers himself to be good. He uses religion as an excuse to do rightly by others, regardless of the price he must pay to do so. He doesn't really believe in his faith, but uses it as a shield to ward off having to worry about worldly things. He enjoys fighting on the front lines, because it is there that he can throw himself between his comrades and the weapons of their enemies. He is bright and chipper, but often says extremely morbid things. He earnestly seeks an opportunity to sacrifice himself for a potent good, for he is weary of worldly evils.

He's two weeks from retirement. He doesn't play by the rules. He's lived so long in this rotten city it's gotten into his soul, and he won't let it consume anyone else.

He doesn't exist.

Pretty cool dude who hits things he doesn't like with lightening.

The thing is that because it's your character you can just make stuff up on the spot about him. I'm sure George had plenty of ideas for what Qui-Gon Jinn and Amidala were supposed to be like, but nothing really came across, although if you have something in mind for your character it's definitely a good idea.

I suppose I should probably do this.

Warlock
He's a shady guy, I wouldn't call him evil by any stretch but he is still rather self-interested, doesn't mind cheating and lying to get a little more for himself, although this has been reigned in a little bit by the other party members.

Cleric
Well-meaning, not particularly intelligent though, doesn't realise that his dwarvern candies do more damage than they spread joy. Likes kids, wants to spread joy to them.

Monk
Uh... He poops on things?

Man who desires to figure out what it means to really fight for an ideal, however whatever ideal he props up in his mind he becomes easily disllusioned by. Eventually finding a religion based in just murderhobo-ing and take part in conflict.

Soon figures out that it's not him becoming disillusioned with ideology or belief, but rather it is that he has a total lack of empathy for ideas and just sees them as just ideas.

Now with hole in his heart, empty and gluttonous for meaning despite his inability to find it in the words, emotions and beliefs, he just continues to fight. Hoping that it finally amuse him Expecting that all the horrible things he did were irrelevant and were inconsequential to the grand scheme of things due to him not feeling the idea that caused them.

Spoiler Alert : It doesn't get better, you terrible fucking cunt. Take responsibility

Also forgot to add.

A religion isn't reason to DEUS VULT everything. I love to play this character but I ee so much parallels if I just replace certain words with in his MI.

It isn't vulnerability that always makes someone human--it is often you not admitting the fact you fucked up a lot and you were stupid and gave into those vulnerabilities that makes someone a bit more human.

Teen who got involved in a gang fight he shouldn't have gotten into and consequently got superstrong.

He is foul-mouthed and hot-headed, but diligent in his training and very brave. He would never abandon his companions in a fight and the chances of him backing down from a fight nowadays are slim to none. Which gets him into trouble a lot, especially with a couple of villains that know his weaknesses more than himself does or recognizes.

Ssssstern...?

Sebastian is a jolly good fellow, a bit weird in the head, but always ready to provide wisdom and surprising insight to whoever puts up with his shenanigans, wheter they want it or not.
Those who know him well reaize there is method in his madness, and is that kind of guy you'd rather have as a friend rather than an enemy. The problem is, those two words have no meaning for him.

Does that furry pokeman have poketits?

Arion is angry. His only friend betrayed him, so he hunts him down to kill him. Arion comes across as phsycotic because of his obsession with revenge and explosives, but in reality he is angry and sad that his only friend didn't like him

She's hypberbolic /pol/. Wonderfully nice to humans, genocidal to sub-humans (knife ears are fine) and convinced the dwarves are conspiring with the underdark. But she's a really nice healer! Who just also purges the sub-humans with the light of the sun god!

>knife ears are fine

Easygoing bordering on lazy half-breed demon girl wandering the world to fight undead for relatively petty reasons in the grand scheme of things.
Easily vexed. Doesn't have any real attachment or desire for material possessions beyond swords, comfy beds, and good food.
Prefers to procrastinate rather than to actively seek danger. But if urgent problems come up, she suddenly becomes calculating and incredibly thorough. Mostly just so she never has to deal with it ever again.

You already failed.

Jericho "Arson" Nightcraft had a rough child hood, hated by his magical father for not being born right and the rest of his village hated him for being different (also he liked to start fires hence the nickname arson) no he's a wealthy man who goes around killing magical people with magic, stabbing folks who need a good stabbing, and growing and selling drugs he got from fantasy not-china. He's slowly letting go of his admittedly unjustified hatred of magic folk and learning to be a chill famous rich adventurer. Don't get me wrong he still kills people, but now he mostly kills folks threatening to summon demons or running slaver caravans

Ciaran is an irritable, crass, rude man who really just likes to fight, fuck, and make money. He's surprisingly good at finding holes in contracts and covering his own ass. He doesn't care much for other people, but once someone has proven themselves a decent ally, he'll stick up for them. He despises slavery, even though he's a bit racist himself. Usually has a joke ready to go, and it's typically unfit for polite company. Frighteningly good in a fight.

Xamel is a bitter man who just wants to kill the stupid wizard

Let's see if I properly read my players, then.

1) She looks like an irresponsible and irritable social road roller at first, but is really just extremely proactive out of immense sense of guilt. She's seen and been through some shit and acts instinctively hedonist to brighten up her life at any opportunity. Short attention span, big heart.

2) Very serious, pragmatic, yet loyal and traditional on the outside. Actually very rough and goal-focused inside. Her conscience is dulled, but she's not a psychopath. Her set of values and priorities is confusing to other people, but there's reasoning behind it. Not malicious, but evil.

3) She's basically a noir dame. She can fake social competence as a result of her training, but in reality she's really withdrawn. Since people had a good reason to avoid her most of her life, she feels touched by other people caring for her even after knowing the real her. Fakes confidence.

4) Pretty badly traumatized and grumpy. She's irresponsible towards her duties, but still has firm moral standards. She misses her childhood, and acts a bit childish sometimes to make up. Does not think of herself very highly, often suicidal.

5) Fish out of water, and straight woman. Balances being scared of new things and gathering genuine confidence. Surprisingly curious and willing to learn. Creative, crafty, and in the end, pretty brave.

6) Not super developed. She's supposed to be the straight man, but ends up verbally jabbing others quite a bit. Hard worker, likes to be seen as the good girl when she knows she really isn't. There are things she really does believe and will have to adhere to, though. Likely will undergo big changes when shit really hits the fan.

A greedy, overly ambitious prick who's always on the lookout for new sources of power, be it magical or material in nature. Has a lot of grandiose schemes that never seem to get anywhere. Justifies his actions by claiming the ends of his plans are noble enough to be worth any means. Despite that, he at least makes an active effort not to break the law or betray his comrades along the way.

A beautiful mind.

This really fucking angry dude. Creeped the fuck out of his party always going on and on about tap-dancing in their entrails and using and using someone's skull for a cookie jar. Never did any of it though, he may talk shit but he's a really nice guy. Goes on and on about some god of sunshine and happiness stuck in his head and making him do nice things or he'll die. Maybe he's a schizo, maybe he's telling the truth. He'll tell somebody that he wishes they were dead, but always has their back no matter what.

He's an old professor who plunders tombs and temples to learn about ancient knowledge, partially to help fund his school and partially to unearth secrets that would allow him to stave off the dark callings of a demonic book he found in his youth.

A half-orc mongrel who killed his father in a fit of rage, and as penance has dedicated his life to the service of the Law. Runs an orphanage/military school where the children society left behind are taught the skills they need to become adventurers themselves.

A man stripped of his rank and station for political reasons, and cast down among criminals and murderers. He made a bargain for his freedom, and hopes to regain all that he has lost and more.

A holy man whose teachings and sermons branded him a heretic. A man with a vision, a task from his god, and the unyielding determination to see it through.

And a woman, or perhaps not a woman? A being that once held great power, but now exists only to play a part in someone else's design.

He is... stoic?

Damn it

Can't. We're playing a DCC funnel so the PCs are naught but class, two items, and one quirk of appearance.

She's a quiet woman who was raised to place great value on decisiveness, basically living out her life within one endless OODA loop. It's not that she never considers what she's doing beforehand, just that she'd rather let the observations she makes along the way guide her actions rather than stopping to consider the finer points. Indecision isn't just a confusing concept to her, it actively puts her off in social situations.

High Intelligence and Wisdom, low Charisma.

Dis guy is a stupid son of a bitch. Thinks he knows all, "corrects" everyone around him and won't shut up about shit he doesn't know about. Strangely people find him charming and follow his (sometimes drunk) lead, even tho he more often than not is more lost than anyone else.
He knows how a rat (human and literal) thinks and will find and kill his target. At catching rats there is none suited better. his aim with a sling's deadly and his dagger's swift.
His small but vicious dog packs one hell of a mean bite.

Brave man that did a stupid thing and was granted unknowable powers for it, became guilty over said powers believing them to come from an evil source, discovered source wasn't evil, got right fucked off at the people that lied to him his entire life about it, is now using his raw charisma to unite various bandit cunts of the desert under his command like an even more charming Lawrence of Arabia

Give me the Force Awakens review you fat fuck

You fackin cunt

He's the guy who just wants to help make the world a better place, but always gets roped into bad decision. The thing that worries him most is how he realizes the moral ambiguity afterwards, and is beginning to think he likes it. Having grown up in an environment where moral ambiguity was the norm, he really doesn't want to go back down that path, but doesn't seem to have much of an alternative because of the party he's found himself with. He gets in scuffles the Lawful Neutral (Evil wasn't allowed but she basically is anyway) rogue on a regular basis, and even in-setting, it's clear that she's way too edgy. He often acts on his flights of fancy, having gone so far as to trade a 1200 gold artifact in exchange for getting his prized possession encrusted with a ruby, a job originally estimated at a price of 200 gold. He later rationalized the action to the party by calling it altruism.

A man born in a strict culture whom has committed a grievous sin by accidentally striking down one of his superiors, forever shaming him. Because of this failure, he was stripped of all status and exiled, and now in a foreign land, he seeks adventure as a means to regain his honor, all the while viewing the differences between the culture of his new land and that of his home as a terrible fault on their behalf, though he still fights for their people, as dishonorable as they are he is still a bulwark against injustice, and will not let innocents suffer.

Dugan is a greedy man. Greedy in knowledge, greedy for money and greedy in love. He just wants to keep moving. He loves getting creds and spending them on his friends. His boyfriend is in love with a lady and it pisses him off.

Sol Codename is a horrible person. She loves the emperor her Rogue Trader and herself. Everything else she tolerates or removes. She's willing to kill even her closest allies if it means getting closer to her goal or farther from the ruinous powers that seek to claim her.

Varn Ulbrexis is an repentant braggard drunkard and violent psychopath. He is also a loving father and caring family man. He respects his father but also killed him. Twice. But that hasn't gotten in the way of them reconciling.

Nicole Son of Nikoli Son of Nikolee Son of Nik is an innocent boy. Even though he is half orc he still worships his lord Moradin and loves and respects his father. He is handsome and kind and more than anything he is fair and loyal.

Anima

>PC 1
Think lesbian hippie of an earth-mother religion. Also has the literal blood of heroes in her veins. She's a bit blunt, but still fairly nice to her friends, though she has a hell of a time biting her tongue around devout Catholics. Which is a problem for her, as most provinces are 90+% Catholic.
>PC 2
Rather odd dude. Very, VERY faintly Catholic, as in "goes through the motions because not doing so makes others nervous" faintly. Runs in the family. Has a real problem with squirrels, something about napping in trees where they stored their nuts or some shit. Also, his horse is somehow psychically attuned to him, and is incredibly full of itself. Dude's also not allowed near most metal objects, because reasons that involve accidental amputations of waitstaff.
>NPC
Ya know the guy who's always in the library, reading a different book every day? Doesn't say much normally, but get him on a subject and he can discuss it pretty in depth? Yeah, he's like that. Catholic, but knows that at least some of the mythos is older than the religion itself, mostly because he hangs out with a chick who is older than Catholicism(she really doesn't look it, though). No, they're not banging, to my knowledge.

A monster, and a self-aware monster at that. She sees the violence inherent in society, and the ways we dress it up, and she wants in.

She sees everything, and every social interaction as a possibility to hurt others, and to be hurt herself.

This is all couple with limitless, and monstrous greed and ambition, which seeks to assert her own ego over everything around her.

More racist Old Joseph Joestar
Female Jotaro Kujo w/ big ass tiddies instead of pecs
Female Mohammad Abdul
Noriaki Kakyoin
Female Polnareff

>physical appearence despite being told not to.
>its like x character!
>defining feature is big tits
>the same anime over and over

confirmed for shit tier roleplayer.

My character is low borne who rose to far beyond what his station would normally allow. He's just trying to adjust and survive.