/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 2

Fusions Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 2 |
-Loose details
Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Eversor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Carnage is best Waifu

>After 10,000 kids I'm free! It's time to conquer earth!

Wizard, Hive Queen's Escaped! Recruit a team of inventory spaces with attitude!

>Go Go Tower Rangers!

I should make alternate outfits for Symbiote princess. Venom's already done, and Carnage's a given, but what would some other ones be? I could literally just fill it with Marvel symbiotes (Venom, Carnage, Anti-venom, Agent Venom, Scream, Hybrid, Scorn, and Toxin), but I figure I should give other references a chance instead.

kek
Spawn?
John Carpenter's The Thing?
Can't think of too much more.

>Symbiote
Swamp Thing?

Which girl has the largest bust in the series?

Hard Mode: No dragons
Nightmare mode: No giants
Dante Must Die Mode: Humans only

Dragon 2.
Giant.
Goblin
(Actually satisfies all the above) Filth Princess

Faun is humanoid, otherwise isn't it just Human Princess? At least as far as busty humans go. MAYBE Evil.

>Dragon 2
Meant 3.

>Go Go Tower Rangers!
>You mighty Questin' Tower Rangers!

Dragon Princess 3 obviously
Giant princess
Whale
Symbiote (there's a human under the goop, rmember, though it could be argued we don't actually know what she looks like and could just be shapeshifting, and in that case, it's human)

Can someone post filth princess?

I keep her on my Desktop in wait for the day Expansion 2 is released.

>Expansion/Lactation princess

Seems 'too good', other princesses you kinda have to work at it and cleverly combine items from several areas and stuff. Obviously hot as hell but just seems a bit too easy.

Just gonna repeat it cause it was at the end of last thread;

"Photo user here. Been busy with work and went to my parents' house for a visit, so I've been away from my computer. I'm going to take a crack at getting EXP 2 done in my free time over the next few days."

Newfag here, are there any princesses with a spanking fetish?

Well, the big downside is you can't really take her to any social events, ever. Even if you never effect her with her Worship or Lust Bonus, cause she's a total social retard and will more or less ruin your reputation. You can work around it, but in a realistic or semi-realistic setting, she is not a girl who is allowed to see the light of day.
That's fine, take your time. She's been there for a while.

Yeah.

Thankfully, /trash/ can have Quests, so if you want to go lewd, go there. We have quite a few fans over there.

Do it, 707. Do a run of Stationgirls in the vain hope of getting to write lewd of Hive Princess and then Footing it in anyway.

Are you being dumb? The reason you have your stupid mega-combos is because of a specific thing not being present. That doesn't mean making it present is a problem.

I guess that is kinda something. Feel like it should be more strongly stated in her negative though. Instead of 'No grasp of social interaction' something like 'Will completely trash your reputation at any social event'

Hell yeah, do it fegget

How about:
- Will make you the laughing stock of any gathering

Thank you frogposter, I shall now comb the archives to determine which princess or princesses have it.

That'll work I think.

I guess you're right, because now that I think of it the perfect princess has already been made anyway in the latest version.

Not sure I see the attraction.

I think I'll use her as symbiote food to power up my main princess

I mean, mind princess is good, but she's not THAT good user.

Don't misspell Hive princess's name user, you'll piss her off

We need a Baphomet/Shub-Niggurath/Black Goat Princess. Or at least do something with her.

Also, did anyone ever make progress on that Crow Merchant DLC?
and do you know how hard it is to find non-lewd images of a female looking baphomet to save on my phone? If I wasn't averse to saving lewd things I would've played possibly that one aligning image instead, or that girl from the demon-sister dounin, or that one low quality "demon bride" doujin

Devil Princess is supposed to be your goat whore.

What Gen should Lioness Princess be in? I have some suggestions for each Gen below.

And can someone contact me about some art for her?

Lioness Princess
Pride Rock Kingdom

+ Skilled Huntress who hunts for you
+ Not a man eater
- Prey Princess may not be so lucky
+ Doesn't mind being in a harem
- No table Manners

Love 4
Lust 3
Wealth 0
Power 3

Gen specific spot is blank for now.

You'd think her companion/follower would be like, all of her sisters.

I didnt mention the first time, but really good job on Lioness Princess

I think from your list Gen IV works best.

For Gen V, I think it needs some rework since they are not really formatted in the forms of spells.

>co-opt a /trash/ thread or something
It's simple, that user who considered DMing a game makes a thread, tells us, and we go enjoy ourselves in the dumpster. Assuming he feels up to it. If I were doing it, I'd ask for a few days to prepare my materials and myself mentally.

>Typed a 7 when I meant a 9

I never expected Hive to be so popular. I designed all of them and I still have not a favorite one.

As you have commanded this fegget will do it. But as said I'll need a couple days to prepare, write an outline, that sort of thing.
Rest assured I'll post a link to the thread when it's ready.

In the meantime enjoy a shitty little cute Hive spawn I drew a few threads back with my MSpaint skills.

Who is the most underrated princess?

>tfw no good art of Sphinx or Satyr Princesses

Jester Princess.

Hive princess.

Critter princess

Hey, I think someone asked this a while ago but went unanswered, does Clone Princess have one mind shared between all her bodies, or does she have separate minds that are just REALLY in sync with each other?

It was adorable

Clone princess is only one body, even if I show 4 different bodies. If you broke one you get a new one. Or if your headcannon says so, you have more then one, but each one with their mind, but the same personality.

So the different ones with the different numbers represented different iterations of her? And I suppose having more than one could be explained by tricking whatever produced new bodies somehow. But your wording is a little unclear in the second part, are you saying that each body would have the same starting personality but separate minds in that case? Would memories get carried over between new bodies?

In order:
Yes they are.
Yes.
By client's request.

Client's request? How exactly does her getting replacement bodies and memories from previous bodies WORK?

Hey, how mobile is Hive Princess both before and after shedding?

If yoy broke or lost a clone you can contact the laboratory, the contacta are tatooed on the bums.
As princess she can walk and fly, as queen she's basically a brick

Huh, so do their memories get beamed automatically to the lab or something? Does it cost anything?

Yeah, something like that. No extra cost.

Ooh, I'd imagine there are ALL sorts of advantages to her being immobile if you've got her. Come on, we're all thinking that!

Where can I find info on Boss Dragon Knight?

Also, I think Goblin Princess (well, most of the Princesses that don't already, but Goblin especially) should have a slave outfit skin, could someone do something about that?

Fuck yeah, best news all morning.

How big is she actually? I headcanon'd her as somewhere between the size of a small house to the size of a couple city blocks as princess, and something between the size of half a city to an entire county as queen.

Ran out of mobile data 2 days ago. Blog post aside, what did I miss?

Someone will be running a Stationgirls Quest of some description soon.
Some Lore by Brave.
You got featured in the OP.
That's about it.

Boring day at work

picarto.tv/Eversor

Drawing Fire Princess, Goblins, and Huskies

How about a Female Ace?

brave did some art for a lion princess that may or may not fit your idea

I thought that was a bugbear or something.

The shoulder emblem is a great touch!

Station fusion! Goop Robot 2.0. A ferrous gray goo. Not to be confused with any possible Gray Goop Fusion.

Gnoll, or flind.

>Gray goo made entirely of nanobots
Delicious.
Crown in goo next to her is a nice touch.

Ah nm i thought she was a lion for some reason

Are there any specific reasons that Station girls says four of the princess' escaped from Hive Princess? Are there any specific reasons for that? Any specific princesses?

What do you mean?

Where does it say that?

>Rules:
>1. Ten moons orbit around the planet-size-lair, each one containing a princess, within the lair, ten more princesses are hidden inside the swarm's laboratories, four more escaped from hive princess and one of them in the one who alerted you in the first place.
>10 moons, 1 Princess each
>1 Lair, 10 Princesses inside
>Another 4 Princesses somewhere, possibly on ships, hiding in the Lair, trying to help Princesses on the moons

Lioness Princess is by Notin, completely different.

I know, Notin asked for art, and i thought that braves art was a lion, and would be a good suggestion

Alien + Milf(Rabbit) Princess

Slave Gobbie

Wish there were less fusions with rabbit, considering how awful she is.

No real reason, but some of the princesses are nadass, it makes no sense they cannot resque themselves. And in my headcannon Space Ace find one of the escaped princesses and she tells him to help the others. I was thinking to make the first princess random (except for hive) to balance the fact you get one extra princess in Stationgirls. But I drop the idea. What do you think, best have the first princess random to give some extra challenge?

Presenting draft for Asura princess

+Powerful divine warlord
+Master of Martial Arts
+Secretly a big softy
- Bit of a Temper Issue
-Are those masks really necessary?

Location Temple of Blood - Everyone here has their blood at a raging boil leaving them in desperate need of some sort of stress relief

Love Spell [unsure]

Lust Spell [unsure]

Not fond of randomness.

And a new fire princess!

Also I can make a few more references for her if that image is a bit too confusing

Much much better.

Here is one that eyes can actualy follow ever

Did we ever get a beer waifu

Like a girl made out of beer

I don't think there is one
id rather see the beer themed princess with a beer belly

No, only a few that provide it.

Im going to start compiling all the princesses we have for Generations 4 and 5, Im going to start with those i remember off my head, so just remind me if ive missed some

Generation 4
by me Ghoul princess, Oni Princess, Kirin Princess
By phi Sun and moon princesses, Changling princess, Terriesque princess
By pegasus user Pegasus princess
By Notin Lioness Princess
Art only, Half dragon princess

So thats 9/20 there

Gen 5
By me Devil Princess, Asura princess, maybe onriu princess (concept stage)
By Phi Volcano Princess, Farmer Princess siren princess
By Unknown, Chi princess, dryad princess, echidna princess, oriad princess, nymph princess Pajama princess

So thats 11-12/20 lacking a trap and maybe a dragon (depending on the consensus or pajama)

Also some notable lost princesses who might need a home
Hospitalar princess, Idol Princess, P'Orc Princess, elephant princess, (adult) Vampire princess, (female) Genie princess

Again if ive forgotten any let me know and ill add it to the list,

Closest I think we got was plans for a Drink Princess who is just a tiny female in a drinking glass/beer mug.

I should be ready to start up Hive Princess Quest tomorrow. But in the meantime I'm in the mood to put my writefagging to use if anybody has requests for some towergirls themed ficlets.

Lamia princess and Slime princess play tricks on knight princess

>tatooed on the bums
I think I'll keep that tattoo on just one of my Clones. The rest are going to be models that Reptilian Princess and I will use to conquer a world through its fashion industry.

Well, Notin had some other ideas that could possibly work in either of those Gens, like their Nun, and Bee Princesses, how about those?

Allright which gen should i put them in or should i put them in the unsorted area? Or maybe wait for his say?

Who here has Hive Princess as their space waifu?

Were I to make a proper build, she'd be a front runner.

Anything that involves the Princesses getting/being pregnant is OK in my book!

Who doesn't?

Also a thought on the side quest expansions

So far they have all had a silly not-dragon with a non threatening and silly reason for kidnapping princesses. as opposed to the main dragons which all had a dangerous, if not malicious intent with the kidnapped princesses. You guys think this contrast of serious situation vs silly nonsense should continue for the other side quest expansions?

Sure, I invite that kind of brevity.

Sorry Eversor, not even a waifu as good as Alien can save Rabbit Princess

What user said. This version is really good. I would suggest trying a version with a mouth since her expression could be a little more cheerful (I think that was how her card went). What you should definitely do though is change the crown back to black at least. The crown on her is so interesting, but I almost did not notice it back in the last version and now the colors blend in more. I think it should stand out for how neat it is.

I would actually really like for his Lioness to be drawn, I think she is neat. I would say one of his best princesses so far, but I do not have them all in front of me to double check, and I remember Bee being pretty good too.

I think it is fine if it continues for now, but it might end up limiting us in the future.