investopedia.com/articles/investing/071114/why-gold-has-always-had-value.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you implying it isn't?

Wow how'd you figure that one out?

nope. I am telling you to short it to hell if you know whats good for you

>the numbers just make complete and total sense
He said that in the movie right

BUY XLM BUY BUY BUY BUY GO GO GO GO

lol it's hilariously UNDERVALUED right now.

You oldfags keep thinking about this shit like it's the same old game as stock trading.

I'm sorry you bought at 17k brah

generation snowflake thinks they have something special here. while it is the same stuff happening over and over again. you'll learn about zero sum games with time

>He just bought bitcoin and is trying to justify purchasing it as such a ridiculous price

>Can't even be used
>Being worth anything at all

A price mirrors willingness of persons to purchase an asset at a given price. Now Bitcoin is undervalued if you see it as the next gold or a currency. If you think it's garbage then 0 should be it's right price.

You can use it

You can use it in more places than gold. Let me guess Mr Elmer FUD, you think gold is worthless too?

>not believing in bitcoin long-term

Your old mindsets will always hold you back.

Been buying monthly since march. The run up has been nice, but I'm not cancelling my monthly buy.

you are retarded
bitcoin is already at long term

Never understood why Bitcoin Maximalists fail to see that gold is actually useful as something other than a currency. Bitcoin has NO uses, nobody will ever buy anything with it. You have fallen for the store of value meme.

but...but... but..... but mcaffe sad its is

"NEW PARADIGM, AND YOU CANT APPLY LAWS OF MATHEMATICS ON IT"

why would he lie, that makes sense to me.

Thinking bitcoin has a future is actually the old mindset, newfag.

>Long term hold after already existing for 8 years

Explain to me why you think BTC is undervalued.

My bosses investor friend's prediction: "Not saying this is true or is what will happen, but I think the scenario for a bitcoin crash Monday is that there are a bunch of big institutional Futures Traders sitting on large amounts of Bitcoin right now who bought along this recent bull run recently just like we have, possibly being a part of the reason this recent run was as crazy as it was... And on Monday they reverse their position by selling their actual Bitcoin and simultaneously short selling the futures contact. Large amounts of institutional traders selling their physical and shorting the futures can crash a market quick. If so they will have done what many institutional traders have done before which is bought the physical asset at a low or fair price in a choreographed way to manipulate and bid the market up to an overvalued level, and then sell the physical asset at it's height and simultaneously short the futures contract in choreographed way to manipulate a crash in the market, making money all the way on the way up and making money all the way on the way down."

JP Morgan is gonna fuck you BTC holders in the ass and then call you a fraud haha

you guys have seen nothing yet

Oh yeah because it’s aesthetic value? Or because it makes a shitty conductor? Gtfo with that retarded shit.

Gold has value because it’s rare, there’s a limited supply, and it takes resources to extract it from the earth. Hmmm sounds familiar.

This is correct but money is not time frame, give them time you do not butcher pig before prime.

It's only been 8 years.

It took credit cards 40 years to catch on.

Damn, what's up JPMorgan?

>when fees are so high, the network is so clogged and you refuse to scale so you resort to calling it cryptogold

Who will take the long positions on the contract?

There must be a bunch of poor shmucks who'll do it.

They're gonna be sorry when japan, china, and korea inject a fuckton of institutional money into the market just as they take those short positions.

They better not be betting big on it, or they're going to face insolvency.

>Hmmm sounds familiar.
Almost sounds like Bitcoin - except I could buy a plane ticket right now to visit anyone along the east coast of Australia and give them a gold coin quicker than I could send them a bitcoin.

USA got enough money to fuck them all up if they need to. You don't fuck with the big money.

>Gtfo out with that retarded shit
Gold has uses. Bitcoin does not. It is not retarded if you have the most basic understanding of economics.

>Gold has value because it’s rare, there’s a limited supply, and it takes resources to extract it from the earth. Hmmm sounds familiar.
It has value because it is useful AND has a limited supply. The same is not true for Bitcoin, but enjoy your digital gold.

BUY XLM

>trust me guys

If you think gold’s value comes from its utility, you are a literal brainlet. There are a hundred other metals that do what gold does and does it much much better.

I don't doubt that BTC will keep running in the long term but expect some big red candles when futures come to play. And lots of normies and ATH buyers will get burned if they have weak hands.

>There are a hundred other metals that do what gold does and does it much much better.
Just like there are a hundred other cryptocurrencies that do what Bitcoin does. Only infinitely better. If you're such an economic genius then tell us where its value comes from and why everyone holds it?

>Y-you s-snowflakes will see. M-m-muh experience in the pre-TRUMP era has to apply to 2017, r-right?
You boomers are so stupid, and don't even realize the cognitive errors you are making. Nobody knows what will happen next. Not me and especially not you. The rules of the past no longer apply to our present situation, surely you must realize this, oldtimer?

Wrong. Cash-settled futures are not bitcoin you retards. The price of Bitcoin will influence manipulated futures, not the opposite. Tards on Wall St will get liquidated. It's going to be fun watch them fail again.

investopedia.com/articles/investing/071114/why-gold-has-always-had-value.asp

They will sell their stash of Bitcoins and short the futures at the same time and trigger the weak hands to go down with it.

Is this coin going to fucking recover this time? Seriously, there are too many valid FUDs at the moment and I want to fucking sleep.

>Is this coin going to fucking recover this time?
Doubt it

Annnnnd BCH is going up now at the same time.

Shit imagine the number of margin calls and stop losses that will be hit because of a massive drop. Thanks to freaking margins you will see price swings going faster.

>mfw already shorted at 15k
see you back at 9-10k poorfriends

EXCEPT A FUCKING CREDIT CARD IS USEFUL AND CAN BE DEVELOPED UPON

BTC IS A STAGNANT, OLD, SHITCOIN

Investopedia is not economic gospel. Gold has uses whether you admit it or not and Bitcoin has none. The first sentence doesn't even make sense.
>with no intrinsic value other than the value humans have attached it.
So there is no intrinsic value other than the value of its perception... Quite the paradox there. Like saying you can save money by spending it.

That's the problem with this. Normally is no problem if I am confident in the coin but the coin is obviously shit so anything sticks now.

but he started buying bitcoin every month since march user. you should listen to him because LN is coming out soon and it will fix bitcoin

Same reason gold is >1k an ounce and copper is pennies. It’s shiney and rare.

Fuck you
Bitcone will be $62,000 in 2 weeks
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Im going to be fucking rich you fucking nigger!!!!

Copper is not a rare metal like gold. Once again you show your brilliant economic knowledge.

>They will sell their stash of Bitcoins
And whales will buy the dip of actual BTC making futures look retarded

cryptomarket is overvalued

reread that post. it went way over your head.

Yeah so what. You haven't made any good arguments still.

>bitcoin is decentralized

Old weirdo McAfee has been jerking off the Bitcoin hype for years, you stupid old fuck.

So I should sell my btc and invest in JP Morgan?