Just went YOLO in link, dumped 2 years salary of minimum wage on this baby. Hope she does well

Just went YOLO in link, dumped 2 years salary of minimum wage on this baby. Hope she does well

ugh..

You will regret this user

Anything other than ETH and LTC is a mistake

LINK is a meme. You will regret this.

This.
If you're not LARPing OP, get out soon.

Do not listen to fud. Mainnet launch is soon you are going to be rich my friend

It's been going down for months with no news or anything of value. It was a pump and dump scam, OP don't invest.

heh, deluded linkies back at it again

can't wait for link to crash to 0 so all of these BTFOd linktards can leave crypto forever

bad decision.

People are actively paid to fud this coin. Do your own research. Watch it climb coin market cap every day.

shit coin with no news, and that fat retard sergey refusing answer questions on wtf they are actually doing.

user... you better go find a 2nd day time job. you done fucked up

wait really? where do i sign up to get paid?

Idiot

So much FUD on LINK. That's how I know it's a gold mine. Good move OP.

HSAHAHAHHAA LOOK AT THIS RETARD HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT INVESTING IN BITCOIN OR LTC HWAT A FUCKING MORON HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>not going all in on actual gold mines like BTC or LTC

"A brainlet and his money will soon be parted"

This. I've been doing it for free.

oh god, so much fud here but as always just before moon mission

Please goddess Link-chan, whore yourself even lower so I can buy more with my wagecuck salary to be richfag later

Well that was dumb as fuck. Better pull it back out while it only costs you a transfer fee and put it in monero or LTC.

I wish this was true. Cause if it was i would be buying link at 15 cents and not 25 cents. Fuck off FUDer

>Inb4 he only sees sats and not usd

Then why is 15k dollars per btc relevant? Because people in the end want usd and not btc. Fuck off

chainlinkers will be the lords of the future... we will crush the nolinkers with armies of digimarines marching under the toiletseat banner.
IOTA, hah, how their smartcities will tremble as my oracles feed their smartcontracts erroneous data. Frenzied drones craving flesh, undone by their own machinations.
Next the kingdom of Ripple will fall, they will think themselves safe inside the vaults of their banks. But the very same vaults will serve as their tombs as my oracles activate the alarm systems!!! Locked inside forever with mountains of fiat money as worthless as their token, a fitting fate for such shrill worms.
hmm I ponder who will be next...

im a bit worried now. i thought you guys was super into link. did I fuck up srsly?

no dev updates, steve is playing with cryptokitties, no new hires. do we have to spell it out for you?

The absolute state of linkies!

No OP, you did good
I hope you invested after doing your own research or else the fud will make your hands really weak

Dont listen to these faggots, half want yoi to sell low to them, the other half just bandwagon into insulting Link because they habe no idea what they're doing

>muh invest in eth ltc and btc!

They probably dont even know the tech behind those 3 and the differences

You could have sold your LINKS long ago and made money somewhere else.

make no mistakes all crypto is highly risky and speculative