TCG-Shifted Custom Cards/Create-A-Card

TCG-Shifted Custom Cards/Create-A-Card

Post TCG-Shifted cards or Original cards for any card game

>not a legendary creature

So?

I mean... one of the strategies in the game is getting 3 of them out, so that wouldn't make much sense.

At least convert the power and toughness properly. It's a 7/6 by the way.

Technically a 7.5/6.25, but Magic doesn't do fractions so good.

Should be black instead of red, they get hasty flyers and black has drawbacks for big dudes.
1WUB
flying vigilance haste
Tribute-as an additional cost to play blue eyes white dragon sacrifice two creatures

ALSO youre a mook op and I hope the syphilis you have takes your eyes and renders your nerves invalid.

Honestly, I've never liked trying to perfectly emulate summoning mechanics when converting cards from one game to another.

Just wanted to show the nearest real card that exists.

Yours looks like it's pretty balanaced.

See

I.. I don't get it

That's litterally a Mantis Rider +2

Thats what thread you started though

It doesn't need to be black was my only point

>Costs two more and has two more power than
I'd play it.

I made this one a while back. Everyone in the thread was doing pokemon and yugioh and I wanted to be different.

And this one,

miracles in black?

The Sorry card triggers when you draw it, and seemed like a Black card in its effect. It seemed to fit.

I suppose, cool(but savage) card either way

Was actually able to run this in an event where everyone got to make up a commander and submit it for approval.

Was a lot of fun.

What do you guys prefer, making a faithful version of a card even if it's not playable or making a playable version of a card even if it isn't 100% faithful?

Your group seems pretty retarded if they let this slip in.

I wanted to make a mtg card if my cardfu but all of her effects basically bend game rules so they wouldn't be faithful

>Ultima Maiden Iona
You can grow into this LRIG only if you have 1 or less Life Cloth.
[Constant]: Skip your grow phase.
[Constant]: All players can only draw 1 card during their draw phase.
[Constant]: All players can only have 1 SIGNI on the field. (If a player already has 2 or more SIGNI on the field, that player puts SIGNI into the trash until they have 1 SIGNI)

Oh sure. The one that approved it was a rules advisor and everything

porting duel masters cards is fun and easy

Champion is even Duel Masters's Evolution mechanic, minorly changed.

>needs multiples on field for several effects

Your dumb mate.

are memes accepted here?

Emerge is the closest mechanic to Synchro, IMO.

Blaster ;)

How would this translate into MtG?
Flying, double Strike, Destroy a land on player damage and Champion a dragon?

You can't discard Blaster while it's already on the field, you need to sacrifice it. If you meant from your hand, you should specify "a card named Blaster, blahblahblah"
I see no extreme issues beside that. It may be a wall of text, but that what happens when you translate from YGO to MtG, right?

It's a 4-cards cycle!

No, you're supposed to discard Blaster from your hand and a red card to activate the Destruction effect. It's like Faerie Macabre.
Also, yeah. The wall of text is inevitable since most of the modern yugioh cards are pretty fucking busy.

Making it equivalent, it should be haste, champion, destroy two lands upon attacking and 13/13

bajula is retardedly fucking strong

>no P/T

Sorry.

Did somebody say strong?
>Haste, Champion, 12/12
>Players can't cast nonwhite noncreature spells
Imagine it as a commander.

Though I feel like Duel Masters' P/T and double/triple breaker needs some special translating and not just divide by 1000

I'm forgetting the fact that each dragon ruler searchs for a dragon of its own color when it gets exiled.

Also, they should come back to your hand during your opponent end step when they're not "properly summoned", but fuck that.

Last one, finally. I'll make the "baby rulers" later.

I would go for
Double Breaker-> First Strike
Triple Breaker-> Double Strike

MaRo would flip his shit.

In fact, MaRo would flip his shit if he saw any Yugioh card.

might need some cutting down on the numbers because 13/13 for 7 is a big fucking deal, but really multi breaker effects roughly scale with the power of the creature, except for rare exceptions like radioactive horn

here's another card by the way
shield trigger cross originally let you cast cross gear(equipment) as a shield trigger and equip it (all equipment costs are the same as the casting costs), I made the magic ruling to be "Whenever you’re dealt combat damage, you may cast Inferno Scissors from your hand. If you do, you may attach it onto a creature you control as it enters the battlefield", because if you cast it from your hand it's probably too good if you didn't have to pay any mana at all

man they should take more inspiration from duel masters, it's their card game after all

>Whenever you're dealt combat damage
Neat mechanic, as it punishes the opponent, but you still have to sacrifice something, in this example; life.

Anyone here played duelyst? Porting tile-based games to non-tile based games is pretty hard, but I think I managed pretty well. The original card made your opponents player-unit move and attack automatically.

Should be blue. put from hand into play is blue (show and tell and so on), shuffle an opponents creature back into the library is also blue

I was porting a bunch.
When I get back to my computer, I'll put a few in the thread.

>is blue
>colored red
the fuck is up with these fake cards, if you're going to do it, do it right.

did you even see yugioh? the god cards are red yellow and blue. and as long as i write on a magic card what color they are, they are that color.

Why doesn't Slifer have it's second effect?

This shit is stupid

Yeah, you can write whatever you want on your magic card, it doesn't mean what you did wasn't stupid.

Made two versions. Which one is better?

It's about a wash, but I think the 5 star one is a bit better suited for what you want.

Proper MTG templating would be along the lines of "you may choose not to untap Kejila during your untap step. If you do, target opponent loses 6 life."

LRIGs would be Planeswalkers right?

I really care more about playability than how faithful it is to the original card.

Would make the most sense.

bump for this dude

My font is beyond fucked, it's late, and I fucked the spelling up.

use magicseteditor, it's practically as good as wizards own programs

It is magic set editor.
The font is all fucked up because I reinstalled windows.

Sure but the border is red while it's color identity (the circle in front of the card type) is blue.

Which effects?

wouldn't it just die instantly from 0 toughness?

Good point. Need to come up with some extra text to prevent that. I also redid the last effect to make it still able to deal damage even when the attached creature takes the hit and better reflect the actual function of the original card.

I gave up making Ultimate so I merged her with Yuki
Is something like this balanced in magic?

Planeswalker-Iona
WWWB
4 loyalty
+1 Until the end of the turn target creature loses all it's abilities and cannot gain new ones.
-1 Shuffle target creature to it's owners deck.
-6 Every player gains an emblem with "You can only control 1 creature,if you control 2 or more creatures,move them to the graveyard until you control 1".

>Yeah, you can write whatever you want on your magic card, it doesn't mean what you did wasn't stupid.
-user, (probably) unintentionally describing Magic's RnD

Now I don't know Yu-Gi-Oh but how about this for less text?

A couple problems:
1. For various reasons any effect that makes a creature lose all abilities also has to redefine it's power and toughness.
2. The second ability should read "Target creature's owner shuffles it into his or her library."
3. The third ability should read "Each player chooses a creature he or she controls, then sacrifices the rest and gets an emblem with 'Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control choose a creature you control and sacrifice the rest.'."

The -1 is really powerful for a four mana walker but the color cost and the fact that it's -6 is pretty worthless means it's probably not too overpowered.

>Not posting the original

So I should add "It's power and toughness remain the same"?

No, because some creatures have their P/T defined by their abilities. Lhurgoyf's power and toughness are based on the number of creatures in the graveyard for example. That special ability functions everywhere and in all zones, even in your library. If you take away that ability then his card doesn't make any sense.