Mechagirl Pit Fighter Quest

The continuing story of violence and desperation.

COMMUNAL CREDITS: 10
PERSONAL CREDITS: 0

LESATH EXPERIENCE: 2
FOX FIRE EXPERIENCE: 0

Lesath Stats: pastebin.com/4F0J58JE

Fox Fire Stats:pastebin.com/V9taiGJu

Upgrade Shop:pastebin.com/MjGEyjC8

"Don't sell yourself short officer Mouse." You comment on her disparaging assessment of her fight with you. "I'm undefeated you know."

"They spent so many credits on me though to make me strong enough to enforce the law..." Hazel sighs as her long white ears droop behind her. "And now here I am. Surrendering classified information to a pit fighter after she made me surrender in my own office..."

"Well I can tell you this." You say with a frown. "Just to show you that I'm not the psycho monster-bot you think I am. Fox Fire is with me now. She's my girlfriend and we love each other very much."

"You...she..." Hazel stammers in disbelief. "What do you mean by "girl friend?""

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

SAY/DO?

>It's exactly what it sounds like, what do you mean what do I mean?

Just finished reading through the archive after the last thread, excited to get into the quest but that wait between threads was killing me

>Symmetrical Docking.

"Exactly what you think it means. We're romanticly involved if you want to be all legal about it, but the simple fact is that I love her and she loves me. We haven't had a lot of time to do couples things, but I hope to change that soon. And we're not totally exclusive either, given our line of work *wink*"

Great to be back Bookie, even though I need to yell at you by the end of the thread.

>Well, y'know, she and I, like, go shopping and spend time and hold hands and love each other and stuff.
>'S probably not special for you, lil' miss officer, but in the pit fighting world it can be hard for some of us gals to find someone we trust that much.
>You... /do/ know what loving someone is like, don'tcha?

Well, she got to hack me without any fighting, and we go on dates.

I missed this quest so bad.

Think of it like a sisterhood. Where we care and respect each other. Makes everyone feel like a winner. Making people feel like losers ain't my style after all.

Time to prepare for dads being angry at us...this will be fun...we'll likely deserve it this time.

Stuff like this is pretty good.
Hey, i was thinking. How the hell does whoring out robots like we saw with angel work?
Are hacking ports biological compatable?

Maybe a little, but they're the dads, fuck them. And this is a note for next time that weirdo fuck who gave us 50 credits for our fixer shows up: PLAY HARDBALL. He need's us, desperately by the sound of it, and we don't need him. I can go over my plan for next time if you guys want it, but until then, we have a mouse to seduce.

I have missed a session or two, but didn't we get like 300 credits for selling one of our weapons a while back?

We got 50, even though I argued for 100 and Bookie said that it would have worked. Next time, our prices are going to SKYROCKET.

Oh boy, you and I get to have this argument again. Lets actually see if we can have a relationship with them. I would like that a lot. Pretty sure that they actually do care about us.

We deserve it, but turnng over the money should help.

Also asking if their pasts will bite us any more.

I didn't mean to start anything, but I'll say I strongly disagree with you on the dad's and how they perceive us and leave it at that, please. Right now we have upgrades to plan (I have a few ideas) a Mouse to seduce, and an Angel cuddle when we get home. That's my priority right now, not dealing with the wet-ware. (By the way, I've been playing Deus Ex, so my anti-organic racism is going to get much worse. Sorry.)

>I need to yell at you by the end of the thread
What did I do now?

"Well, y'know, she and I like, go shopping and spend time and hold hands and love each other and stuff..." You explain awkwardly.

Hazel blinks her large rabbit like eyes.

"'S probably not special for you, lil' miss officer, but in the pit fighting world it can be hard for some of us gals to find someone we trust that much. You...DO know what loving someone is like, don'tcha?"

"I-I don't know...I mean I never had a...l-let's not change the subject! You mean she's living with you? Willingly?"

"Yeah."

"Not as a slave?"

"No. She's not my slave. She's my girlfriend."

"And she could leave at any time?"

"Well yeah, but I don't think she'd want to do anything like that."

"You do know how hard this is for me to believe right? Reports say that you broke her will in the arena, made her bow before Mr. Gent, and took her home as your property."

You bristle at the name of Mr. Gent.

"Well those reports don't know the whole story! So I might have been too rough with her...you know I don't like that part of the duels. I don't like making people feel like shit for losing. You saw that just right now. I don't want you to feel bad because I beat you Officer Mouse."

"Okay okay...bottom line is that she's safe and happy. You promise?"

"Tch." You roll your eyes. "Yeah I promise."

"Would it be possible for me to talk to her? It's not that I don't trust you it's just that I...I want to make sure she's okay. There's a lot of anger in the Yakuza over her and it'll make the underworld a whole lot safer if we could get the word out that she's okay. Have you ever thought of talking to the Yakuza about Fox Fire?"

She's got a point. The Yakuza are sort of our enemy. We're trying to pressure them into giving Mr. S back that gynoid their boss owns. But maybe we can treat them less like an enemy and more like one of our arena enemies. Maybe they're less something to break
-cont

I feel it is worth noting fox and us both have bombs if we try to leave.
I mean, mousey should know this. Maybe tell her.

-and more something to talk to, something to convert to our side?

SAY/DO?

AGREE TO HAVE HAZEL TALK TO FOX FIRE TOMORROW?

AGREE TO HOLD A SIT DOWN WITH THE YAKUZA ABOUT FOX FIRE?

TELL HAZEL ABOUT THE BOMBS?

Don't worry, it has nothing to do with the quest, this has been awesome so far and it's only getting better. But I don't want to distract you from anything, so let's save it for the end.

>AGREE TO HAVE HAZEL TALK TO FOX FIRE TOMORROW?
>But you can't spread it around. It might be useful to make the yakuza angry.
>Tease her about her lovelife

"You can meet with her, but it'll be on my terms, and only if she want's to. And before you think to turn this into a sting and kidnap us, we both have virus bombs in our brain-hearts. If we don't get a code every so often, we'll die. So keep that in mind. No, forget all that depressing shit for now and answer me this: do you still want information? Because I still have things to offer you, if you'll pay my price.

>AGREE TO HAVE HAZEL TALK TO FOX FIRE TOMORROW
and
>TELL HAZEL ABOUT THE BOMBS

Tell her about bombs.
Agree to foxfire meet, but after our duel.

Talk with yakuza at our duel.

AGREE TO HAVE HAZEL TALK TO FOX FIRE TOMORROW?

I am kind of against telling her about the bombs, only because there will be a trickle down effect and will actually draw us more heat then we need right now.

I am also against any plans of selling additional info right now. We're in enough hot water as it is. Lets not boil ourselves.

Continuing from last post,

If you let me paint a few designs around your body, only parts that your uniform will cover obviously, I'll tell you something that could really help you out. What do ya say officer Mousey, pretty please?"

>AGREE TO HAVE HAZEL TALK TO FOX FIRE TOMORROW?
>AGREE TO HOLD A SIT DOWN WITH THE YAKUZA ABOUT FOX FIRE?
"I'll talk to her about it, but I get the feeling the some guys in both the Mob and Yakuza would run interference towards letting tensions drop."

>TELL HAZEL ABOUT THE BOMBS?
Not yet at the least. More people find out, the faster it'll spiral out of control.

ASK HAZEL TO LET YOU PAINT HER?

Before anyone thinks about what we'll give her, think about this: this scene will be the cutest shit ever, and we'll infinitely closer to having a new harem-mate in the police force.

Neutral.
I dont have any information i want to sell, but i do like painting.

Sure.
I don't think she'll say yes, but I'm up for asking.

>Say we aren't a fan of making people losers
>proceed to suggest humiliating her for intel
Nope, absolutely not.

Good point actually.
Maybe just ask without promise of payment.

It's not humiliating her at all. It's completely her choice whether we paint her or not, and even if she say's yes it'll only be where her uniform will cover it up. It'll just be between her and us. And we'll paint a solar system across her, make her blank canvas of a torso into a work of art. We're not humiliating her, we're showing our Mouse how our interests and making her look pretty at the same time.

You must recall: we arent great at painting yet. Still practicing.

I remember we made the awesome mural back home, I'm sure we can handle a monochrome starfield that will accent our Mouses beauty.

absolutely!

>Tfw you dont have the heart to tell lesath her mural isnt super good

You and I both know that ain't true. In any case, we can have a really cute scene with our Mouse that'll get us a really good friend in the police force. You all have to realize what a boon that would be. And I really want to get her into the harem, Officer Mousey is really cute.

"Before this goes any further Officer Mouse I'd like to ask you something. Would you mind if I painted you?"

Hazel cocks an eye. "...You sure are a weird little pit fighter aren't you?"

"I have my quirks." You shrug. "But I'm sort of an artist and I think you'd be a pretty kick-ass canvas. Your chassis is so smooth and white..can I? It'll only be on the parts of your body your uniform covers. No one will have to know!"

"Well...O-Okay..." Hazel says taking her shirt off over her head. "I guess if it'll score points with you. W-What exactly are you going to do to me?" She stand in front of you without a shirt, nervously crossing her large feet.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO PAINT?

...welp, I guess I have been outvoted. Guess we get to have some fun hefire she freaks out about bombs. Hooray...

Guess I will just suggest Lepus, sticking with the theme.

Well, we do enjoy our star themes.
How risque should we be about it? Just the back? Back and chest? Full frontal?

We pain her a uniform just like the one she was wearing before.
Nah, just kidding. A starry night with some bitchin' nebulas. They HAVE to be bitchin'

"Well, I was thinking about painting a solar system all across you, cause space is kind of my theme, maybe a few abstract scorpions and mice if I think it'll fit. And it'd all be in pure black, I think the contrast with the rest of your chassi would look really nice. But if you'd like anything in particular, I'm open to suggestions. I promise you that by the time I'm done you'll be a million time's cuter than you were before! And you were really cute to start out with." *Smile and wink*

here. Just the back is fine. Don't go overboard.

How about Orion, the great hunter of greek mythology?
We can work in the actual constellation, along with the lion pelt, along with waves at her feet.

Plus, she lost to a scorpion, yeah? Seems fitting.

How bitchin'? Do they have shark and unicorn shapes? Are there two nebula dragons fightinf? Bear giving a thumbs up?

I was thinking all across her entire torso, really go wild. Maybe add something small a little lower, if you catch my meaning.

Save Orion for Diana. She's the huntress after all. Lepus at least is a rabbit.

Two bears high fiving
Or the bunny next to orion, Lepus.

I, too, appreciate lewd stuff. Depending on hiw she reacts.

I'm going to say a nightscape, wave-like clouds over a purplish-blue sky with stars, and a moon (possibly eclipsed) above her left breast.

My first instinct was to go for a cityscape, but I decided that would look better around her waist.

If they have to be animals, scorpions and mice circling each other would be the most on point in my opinion. Art has to mean something, and seeing Mousey get flustered by having mice made out of stars all across her body would be really cute.

Maybe a bunny can be high fiving something?

Moonbreast is hot, yo.

A scorpion?
Orion is the hunter after Lepus and a scorpion was the one to kill Orion.
Bookie, are you doing this on purpose?

Wait, shit, should it be a rabbit or a mouse

Now im all confused

Maybe a mouse being surrounded by a scorpion? Not in a threatening way mind you, more like a protective embrace.

A mouse, always a mouse. She's a rabbit to the rest of the universe, but to us she's an adorable little mousey.

Eh, lagomorphs and rodents are a stone trhow away for eachother. We can take artistic liberties, can't we?

how THICC is mousey?

Ignoring the fact that I don't know what lagomorphs are, (I apologize for my ignorance) I don't see why we can't take liberties. I'd just like to see a mouse surrounded and protected by a scorpion, rendered in starlight.

Slender, but with wide enough hips for thighgap.

Rabbits are not from the Order rodents like rats, they are from the Order lagomorphs, Family Leporidae like hares.

It is a common misconception and most people don't know about the difference. And to be honest, It is not that useful to know in everyday life. Not even if you live in the wilderness.

I wonder which of our group has thighgaps, anyhoo.
All of 'em because gnoid?

Ah, I see. I would just think that, from our perspective, a mouse would be more appropriate because that's we call her, it's her existence as we choose to perceive it, or something like that. And it'll make her act cute and flustered when she see's it surrounded by a scorpion.

Let's see what I can do with all this!

You aim your paint guns at Hazel as you sits on her desk. You walk around her studying her, looking for the perfect angel to start.

"I was thinking about painting a solar system all across you with some abstract scorpions and mice...and it'll be black! I think the contrast would be awesome. But I'm down with anything in particular you'd like. I promise you'd be at least a million time's cuter than you were before! And you were really cute to start with!"

"Uh...why those things?"

"Space is sort of my thing."

"Outer space?"

"Yeah! It's so huge and grand and there's so much beautiful stuff up there. Nebulas bigger than the solar system! Little streaks of color bigger than anything that's ever come from Earth! Big is small and small is big. Don't you think that's neat?"

"Yeah, I suppose..."
"I love space! Especially the stars and constellations. People put heroes up in the stars. That's how it should be for fighters. I don't think we should be sleezy entertainment to be thrown away when we lose. We should be treated like heroes."

"That's rather self-aware for a pit fighter."

"You think so? I think every girl feels the same way when they realize how it is."

"So you admit it's not a good life to have?"

"Fighting. Winning. The thrill of skill against skill and the celebration of victory. Those are awesome things. But I don' think they have to come with all this...crude exploitation, this destruction of losers...I want to make a system where there's fighting but aren't any losers. I want a system where people that lose fights feel like winners."

Hazel shakes her head slowly and sadly. "That just leads back to the same problem. People will want to fight, and they'll want to win, and they'll want to create a power structure out of their victory where the winners win it all and the losers lose everything."
-cont

Fox was described as pretty petite IIRC, so i don't think so.
Maybe Lesath but only due to being better for mobility, we probably closed some of the gap when we asked for a "fuller" body
Don't know about Angel
Diana has no time for your thigh gap nonsense, young man. She has Thighs with capital T

Well, the only way to prove this is to save her! And then we can see if Yurei beats them in, "other categories".

I hope we can get an even longer tail

"Then the alternative is no one does nothing, no one gets nothing, and everyone is just as sad... Or angry"
[Pause]
"That is where people like you come in. To keep everything working as it should. Not to repress it. There is so much you can compress something with your hands before a point of it you are not grabbing simply bursts. I want a world were we can express those thing you call negative, but also that we can't deny from ourselves, in a safe enviroment"
[Smile at her]
"But i can't do that alone."

Well this is rather cute so far. Its the bonding I was looking for. Or at least Lesath's attempt to proove that she's not just a sleeze bot. Should be an interesting response for a rebuttal.

Wonder if she's going to bring up her relationship with Fox Fire and her battle with Sherry. Should be fun.

I also wonder if her not-an-organization name is going to pop up again.

Are you talking about Sherry? IC her harem will call her by her real name, but OOC it's hard to remember and spell correctly,as it should be. And nicknames are kind of our thing.

>Free our friend
>First thing we do is get everyone together for tit/hip comparison charts

It is weird to me still that angel is the flattest. I thought that would be us. Least ee have the bellybutton.

Angel is lithe, and a lot of people like that, It's better for combat too, less of her to hit that way. And all of our girls are beautiful in their own way, that's all that matters.

Yeah, but i thought we were most lithe. And i expect demonbot to be a titty monster.
I dont mind our lineup, but it threw me for a loop.

hey now, not all of QG's angels can be stacked
gotta have some variety, at least between quests

Nah I mean our group. I have bantied about Interstellar, but its unofficial. Honestly I like it if it is unofficial and we just keep using that word.

I honestly can't keep anyones proportions strait in my head. Here's how we fix this, BOOKIE PAY ATTENTION HERE: after our fight with Yurei, we have an anime spa day. Everyone in the harem, Kitten, Grandma, Angel, (Yurei's nickname here) and us you to a robot spa and just have a day off, and hijinks will ensue. We can settle an size debates we may have, and find out what group hacking is like!

"It's why we banned combat sports for artificials. After the Jupiter Wars you had all these artificials created to fight in combat turning to crime and violence to satisfy their built in functions. They had gang wars that blew apart entire cities...the only sensible course of action was to re-educated them in simulation chambers to better function in society or make a society that wouldn't encourage their violent nature. You and the pit fighters are like the second generation of soldier artificials. You're made to fight and win and to love fighting and winning. You're really no different."

"Maybe I'm not." You reply. "But maybe that's not a bad thing. Maybe instead of trying to remove stuff that would encourage violence you should've had stuff that encouraged it but in ways that wouldn't have hurt anyone. You shouldn't have taken away combat sports from artificials. You should have made more. That's what I would have done?"

"We DO have more. We have more fighting tournaments then there have ever been thanks to the mobs."

"Those aren't the kind I'm talking about. The kind I'm talking about are hard to set up because they have to be underground because if they weren't you guys would bust everyone and stick them in Quiet Town. And when they do get set up the mob comes in and runs it like they run everything underground..."

Hazel is quiet for some time before she speaks again. "You...wouldn't happen to think of starting your own...I don't know, fighting league? Because anything at this point would be better than what the Mafia and Yakuza has. And if it means girls don't have to suffer like they have been...if you're really as kind as you say you are...and its not like I'm not already breaking enough rules to get myself canned..."

ACCEPT HER OFFER TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY IF YOU START YOUR OWN UNDERGROUND FIGHTING LEAGUE?

SHOULD WE SET UP A LEAGUE OF OUR OWN TO STAND APART FROM THE YAKUZA AND MAFIA CIRCUITS?

So. Is angel going to hack us, or foxfire?

Hmm, you're right, we might need a group name, for the eventual war we might start if nothing else. (Or, you know, publicity and shit) Interstellar isn't bad, but I'd like something a bit more inclusive personally. Oh well, I don't have any ideas for that right now. We should discuss that soon though.

Its a dream of ours, but we cant do it until we buy ouselves off of the mafias hands.
You know how it is. Obligations and pricetags and bombs.

>Spa episode season finale

I can do this.

And I think Yurei is going to be puppy.

I think Interstellar is a cool name for our group.

I think the plan is to wrestle around with Angel when we get back to our HQ and see where things go from there.

Fuck it, let's do it. The other leagues are shit that treat the people who fight in them like shit. If we can create something better, that makes everyone feel like a winner even if they lose, then we should. It's the right thing to do if nothing else.

"Sounds like a plan. the main issue, is what would happen when the mobs realize we are taking the bussiness from them, even if there is no profit?"

>Yurei
Prairie Dog.
For that "So close, yet so far" flavor.

I thought this was always our plan after we got free.

Key point there, after we git free. Weve still got killcodes right now.

>ACCEPT HER OFFER TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY IF YOU START YOUR OWN UNDERGROUND FIGHTING LEAGUE
>SET UP A LEAGUE OF OUR OWN TO STAND APART FROM THE YAKUZA AND MAFIA CIRCUITS

We'll call it Outer Heaven!

I think we should hack her first, just to show her the same light we've shown everyone else. I'm worried that if we let her hack us she might have a relapse into what Yumi did to her and freak out. We need to show her the better way first, to prove to her what we've been saying this whole time.

Oh my fuck that actually works on so many levels, you are a GENIUS user!

I hate repeating myself, but you guys are super jumping the gun on the fighting thing.
We ned free robots first or the mob will control it from day one.

Yeah, can we have Angel observe the hacking from inside of us?
Like, being connected, inside of us as if she was going to hack us, but only there to watch Fox do her thing

I want to accept her offer and I want to set up a league, but its going to take time for us to even get there. I think the best we can do is promise that we will look to doing it. Its certainly our dream and our desire, but it may yet be impossible. Unless we go under-underground. But that may be beyond us yet.

>Getting canned.
I do hope that it doesn't happen to poor Mousey. Though she may yet have a haven if it all went belly up.

I kinda want us to buy an oil/grease bath for ourselves right now. Or at least, after our next big win...

There you are throwing out war again...no need to go that radical yet, or even at all.

But at least you are warm to Interstellar.

Again, I think Lesath should just say the word over and over again as a tic until we just get called that.

Yeah, setting up our own league is, in my opinion, a great idea, but that sounds more like later or even end game stuff than anything we can practically do right now.

It's definitely something we can think about or even plan, though. Quietly, though, don't want any mobs taking over.

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. And I think we should be the ones to hack Kitten tonight, we haven't been on top in a while.

>"The nightmares? They never go away, Hazel. Once you've been on the battlefield, tasted the exhilaration, the tension... it all becomes part of you. Once you've awakened the warrior within... it never sleeps again. You crave ever bigger tensions, ever bigger thrills. As a gynoid, I'd think you would have realized that by now. You care nothing for power, or money, or even hacking. The only thing that satisfies your cravings is war! All I've done is give you a place for it. I've given you a reason to live."

Yeah, we should get on top at some point. We're booked to hack her after the duel, but it is far away

Sorry, I'm kind leaning tworads the "Overthrow the corrupt human crime syndicates and become the Yuri Queen of Love and War to all the oppressed gynoids" ending. I'm not sure where we'll go, but we do need to make a change in how the current system is. Just look at how we found Angel, that shouldn't happen again once we take over.

Agreed so much, the best we can do is state our intentions as an endgame. Its way to early for us to get into the game yet.

I mean we only have Fox, maybe Angel if we can solve her issues and Diana. Sherry and her crew may be down, but they are still mob bots right now, so thats a dead end. And Yurei maybe, assuming the worst doesn't happen.

No way should we actually outright say we'll do it right now.

>Hack Angel first.
Given her predisposition right now, I don't know if thats wise.

forgot to add, fifty two years ago today, The Boss died for her country.