Dragonball Quest #95

>>Previous threads

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball quest

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a twenty-two year old man named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=z4-20yY_jcQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIjewqBC9h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in during daed zone.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=iIjewqBC9h4

Despite the savage beating he's received at the hands of Piccolo and yourself, Garlic Junior speaks with absolute certainty when he declares that he will destroy you. His immortality could be the reason for that confidence, but you're pretty sure that isn't it.

His power is growing rapidly, quickly closing the gap in power, and that seems to only be the tip of the iceberg.

"How many times do you have to be put down before you learn your lesson, runt?" Piccolo asks, doing his best to sound confident.

He's not doing too well, as you can hear the twinge of fear in his voice. He knows that Garlic's power is rising, and doesn't know when it will end.

"You won't be looking down on me ever again!" Garlic declares. "RAAAAAAH!"

His clothing rips, though thankfully his pants remain intact as his body increases in size several times over, turning the small, unimpressive creature into a hulking monster which towers over you and the others.

The change isn't purely physical, either. His power has shot through the roof. To be honest, your own power doesn't even compare. Both Piccolo and Kami stare at him with dread, and the demon chuckles darkly as he steps forward.

"Yes, now you see," he observes, looking between the three of you. "This world has a new God, now, and if you won't kneel before him, you will be laid to waste!"

>A. Prepare to defend yourself

>B. Bear Shout

>C. Kamehameha

>D. Charge him alone (100)

>E. Charge him with Piccolo (93)

>F. Afterimage Attack

>G. Something else

>>D. Charge him alone (100)

>>A. Prepare to defend yourself
Garlic junior is bullshit, among other things
Also, shouldn't this be Dragonball Z Quest now?

No, it shall remain Dragonball Quest since it's a run through of the Dragonball francise

>F.
>C.
Shit shit shit
Look for an opening

>a. Prepare to be raped savagely

>G. Something else
Take off our weighted clothing

G: Pray to kami

Faced with an overwhelming power such as this, you can't afford to waste even the smallest possible advantage. As Garlic Jr. continues to slowly approach Piccolo and yourself, you quickly remove your weighted clothing, tossing the garments to the side and getting into a defensive stance.

Piccolo glances in your direction, but doesn't give any sort of reaction to your removal of the heavy clothing. He seems every bit as worried as before, and with good reason.

You have no solid strategy to offer, here. You have no plan of attack. You're so outclassed it really isn't even funny. All the two of you can do is stay alive until Goku gets back, and pray that the three of you can scrounge together a miracle.

Preparing yourself for the worst, you drop into a defensive position, waiting for Garlic to make his move.

The massive demon smirks, and seems to vanish into thin air. Before you can even begin to look for him, he appears behind yourself and Piccolo, slamming his elbows between each of your shoulder blades, and knocking you both to the ground.

Kami gasps, watching in surprise and horror.

Unfortunately for the Guardian, this vocalization draws Garlic's attention to him, and the massive demon marches on God, who slowly backs away.

"I could just kill Piccolo," Garlic tells him. "But I'd much rather torment you than him."

His back is turned, his attention elsewhere. This is your chance to strike.

Though, you doubt it will matter.

>A. Rush in from behind and attack with all you've got

>B. Bear Shout

>C. Bear Claws

>D. Lightning Punches

>E. Kamehameha

>F. Shoot the Kamehameha from your feet, and launch yourself at the back of his head

>G. RUN!

>H. Something else

>H. Something else
Rampage + Skybreaker.

>H. Something else
Stand and watch

>>A. Rush in from behind and attack with all you've got

Kami is currently praying to King Kai

Kaguya, get off the computer

Though, if you wanted, you could attempt the Kikoho

After image away after staying near him after that is suicide

Does Garlic Jr have a crotch? Will it be effective against him?

We've got to save our green buddies!

Dust off the old crotch kick?

If you don't stop Garlic now, he's going to rip Kami to shreds. With Kami gone, the Dragonballs will no longer work, and there will be absolutely no way to stop this monster.

Ignoring the pain in your back, you rise to your feet, and decide to attack Garlic Junior with everything you have, even though it will likely cost you your life.

You fly toward him with all of your speed, kicking him in the back of the head with both feet, and knocking him to the ground. Kami barely gets out of the way as the colossal demon falls.

But, as you expected, your attack has done little more than anger Garlic, and he immediately pushes himself up to a crouching position, spinning and throwing his elbow back at you.

Using the Afterimage technique, you frantically retreat, avoiding the blow and ending up near the ceiling. As you look down, Garlic Junior rises back to his feet, thrusting his right palm up toward you and unleashing a colossal wave of energy.

>A. DODGE! (63)

>B. Deflect (97)

>C. Energy Shield (71)

>D. Raise your arms and block as much as you can

>A. DODGE! (63)
I feel like I'm going to fuck up a vital roll today

>>A. DODGE! (63)

>A. DODGE! (63)

>A. DODGE! (63)
Piccolo's nearby, rub his antennas for dodge luck

ROLL

>A. DODGE! (63)
Oh god. Are we doing a delaying action while we hope Goku is working on some sort of plan?

We're boned

Rolled 100 (1d100)

Rolled 6 (1d100)

Rolled 73 (1d100)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK!

WORLD STAR! WORLD STAR!

Piccolo has granted you his blessing

OH SHIT

Your poor rolling sins have been forgiven.

Go in peace, namefag.

You dive as fast as you can, your lack of weighted training clothes allowing you to move at a speed you didn't think you could manage. As such, you avoid the blast completely, even the shockwaves don't touch you.

Getting to the ground, you spring forward, and with every bit of force you can manage, punch Garlic Junior right between the legs.

The demon lets out a high-pitched cry, hunching over. But, you don't stop there, and drop your upper body down, hand-springing up and slamming your feet into his jaw in the process.

Garlic Junior falls to the ground, and you land a short distance away.

You can hear him growling as he slowly begins to ride, first getting into a sitting position and glaring at you with absolute hatred.

"You worm," he spits as he gets back to his feet. "You are going to suffer like none have suffered, do you hear me?"

Nearby, Piccolo lets out a laugh.

"Hahahaha! Looks like I was wrong to be worried," he declares. "You may have gotten taller, Garlic, but you're still just a weakling!"

"How dare you?!" Garlic howls.

>A. Rush in with Piccolo and attack (59)

>B. Prepare to defend again

>C. Bear Shout

>D. Kamehameha

>E. Something else

>A.

Ha Piccolo enjoyed our display

>>A. Rush in with Piccolo and attack (59)
This time for sure

That's fuckin' teamwork~

ROLL

Rolled 24 (1d100)

Rolled 89 (1d100)

Rolled 30 (1d100)

Lewd for the dice!

Piccolo's right. Garlic's grown more powerful, but the two of you can handle him just fine. You look over to the green demon who has become your reluctant ally, and he nods at you.

Once again, the two of you charge toward your foe, and attack with all that you have.

Garlic braces himself, but as you and Piccolo slam your fists into his gut, he learns that you won't be so easily swatted aside. The force of your punches slides him back, and Piccolo leads up, landing a strong uppercut to the massive creature's jaw.

Garlic Junior answers by backhanding Piccolo, sending him flying back, but you quickly regain the advantage for your side by attacking Garlic's feet, knocking him off-balance.

As Garlic falls, he slams his elbow into the back of your head, knocking you to the floor, but Piccolo hits him in the chest with a mouth blast, throwing him into the air.

"NOW!" Piccolo shouts, firing another one of his mouth blasts.

You fire a Bear Shout up at Garlic, and the combined attacks throw him through the ceiling. Garlic's screams slowly fade as he's thrown high into the air, and out of sight.

Piccolo glares up toward the new hole in the ceiling as you pick yourself up and try to catch your breath.

"Remarkable," Kami comments, looking between the two of you. "Piccolo; nice work."

"Save your thanks, old man," Piccolo snaps. "This isn't over."

>A. Ask Kami if he has any idea of how to stop Garlic

>B. Wait for Garlic to return

>C. Chase Garlic up into the sky

>D. Something else

>>A. Ask Kami if he has any idea of how to stop Garlic

>A.
Mafuba could work but I doubt it would hold him
Also feed the dice lewds

We went from complete yamcha to broing out with piccolo

Something always bugged me, couldn't Kami have sent Mr.Popo to stop Pilaf and his gang from releasing King Piccolo. I really doubt he wouldn't have noticed someone trying to release his evil half.

We I think if Garlic gets one more good hit on us we might be out for the rest of the fight or die again

>>C. Chase Garlic up into the sky
Put him into a stable orbit. He can't fly.

Pls no death in movie arc

"Kami, do you know how we can stop Garlic Junior?" you ask the Guardian.

"The only way I can think of would be the Mafuba," Kami answers. "I doubt that Garlic will be aware of it, so we should be able to seal him away."

"Just make sure I'm not caught in the wave," Piccolo warns Kami. "Otherwise, I'll turn it on you."

"Noted," Kami tells him. "Then we're in agreement?"

>A. Yes (go after Garlic)

>B. Yes (wait for Garlic to return)

>C. No

>D. Something else

I think Kami has a whole non interfering thing with Earth, he only really stepped up once he learned the Mafuba and thought he could deal with Piccolo himself.

>A.

Let's not wait for him to come to us

A

>D. Something else
Tell him to make the container since none of us remembered to bring a piccolo jar with us.

So, do we weaken him like a Pokemon first? Cuz that's the assumption I'm going under. He's immortal, but he's got to get tired still at least, right?

Pickle*, you think of green pickles and somehow end up typing piccolo by mistake.

I hope Goku comes after us once he gets Kori to safety

Well, Piccolo and Kami could be contained at full strength, so probably not

After Image

Keeping him distracted enough for Kami to prepare the Makankōsa- er the Mafuba.

"Yes," you tell Kami, taking to the sky in pursuit of Garlic Junior.

As you race upward, you see the demon coming right for you, pulling back his right fist and preparing to punch you.

>A. Dodge (59)

>B. Bear Shout in his face to disorient him (54)

>C. Charge him (80)

>D. Something else

Get rekt scrub

>B.

>Bear shout to the face

D grab him from behind and suplex him

ROLL

Rolled 90 (1d100)

By the way, we totally gotta learn the Kikoho at some point. It's an awesome attack!

Rolled 92 (1d100)

But it drains our life force

Doesn't it require a third eye or something?

IIRC there's a special reason why only Tien knows it when everyone has cribbed all the other moves.

Rolled 80 (1d100)

Rolled 84 (1d100)

Yes, but it's exceptionally powerful and can be used over and over with no charge-up period.
You might die if you use it too much, but it's a good last-ditch effort.

We'll we no yamcha now

>inb4 we paradox beam friza to death

I am currently worried for our future rolls

You open your mouth wide, and roar at the top of your lungs, unleashing a wave of energy that strikes Garlic right in the face.

The demon cries out in anger, covering his face as you shoot right past him, cupping your hands at your side and gathering energy.

"KAMEHAMEHAAAAA!!" you shout, thrusting your hands down toward your enemy.

A massive wave of light explodes from your palms, striking Garlic Junior and pushing him down into the ground below with an impact that shakes the entire castle.

You descend toward your foe, who picks himself back up and glares up at you hatefully.

"I am going to rip you to shreds!" he vows.

"Not today, Garlic," Kami tells him.

The massive warrior looks over to see the Guardian standing behind a small bottle.

"What in the world is that?" Garlic asks.

"Your new home," Kami answers. "MAFUBA!"

A green, swirling light explodes from his palms, shooting toward a confused Garlic Junior.

"You fool!" Garlic shouts. "I am immortal! There's nothing you can do to stop me!"

"Your immortality will be worthless if you're trapped in a prison for all eternity!" Kami counters.

The light touches Garlic, who lets out a horrific cry as his form is seemingly stretched through the swirling light. You watch as the screaming creature grows closer and closer to Kami, who directs the light into the bottle at his feet.

With a final howl, Garlic Junior vanishes into the bottle, and Kami seals it.

"Like father like son," Kami laments as he stands up with the bottle in his hand. "Trapped for eternity in prisons from which there will be no escape."

>A. Ask what he's going to do with the bottle

>B. Thank Piccolo for his help

>C. Ask Piccolo if your fight can wait until another day

>D. Something else

"Probably hide it somewhere where no one can actually get to it."

B
C

This, ask Kami if he can fix our clothes before we leave

Hey Slugman. Want to get a beet?

Nah this is the perfect opportunity to ask him to increase the weight from our clothing, double it!

Tell kami that we should bury the bottle hundreds of feet underground in the woods inside a solid stone block where nobody could even hope to find it

These, we already know both Goku and Piccolo are already close or above us in strength, time to get back on top again.

I meant beer. Like a hetap or something.

>Get our ass beat by Garlic"s men
>Beat Garlic"s ass as payback as well teaming up with Piccolo

We were playing vegeta's role of jobber-used-to-hype-up-main-villain-and-crew

"What are you going to do with the bottle?" you ask Kami.

"I'll store it away on the Lookout, where no hapless mortals can find it," the Guardian answers. "He will not be released the same way Piccolo was."

Piccolo snorts.

"Thanks for the help," you tell the demon.

"Save your thanks," Piccolo tells you. "I only worked with you because I had no other choice. As far as I'm concerned, the next time we meet will be the last. Understand?"

You nod. "So we'll save the fight for another day, then?"

"Yeah," Piccolo answers. "Another day."

With that, the demon departs, leaving you alone with Kami.

"Thank you again, Tofoo," Kami tells you. "Once again, the world owes you its thanks."

He smiles. "You know, the offer to become Guardian is still open."

>A. No thanks, you have a wife, and she'd hate it on the Lookout

>B. Not now, not ever

>C. Something else

>A. No thanks, you have a wife, and she'd hate it on the Lookout

>C. Something else
Yo, can you raise the weight on my clothes please? I should be able to handle ... I dunno, a literal ton by now.

A