Warhammer Fantasy Battle Thread

IMPORTANT
ENDHAMMER STRAWPOLL
HERE: strawpoll.me/11139517/ [[ABOUT THE ELVES IN ENDHAMMER]]

Last Thread>1d4chan
1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Warhammer_Fantasy

>Newbie Introduction to Warhammer Fantasy (Download, start reading at page 174 for the story and all the races)
mediafire.com/download/i330182xo9b1hsi/Rulebook (Hardback).pdf

>Third Party Miniature Manufacturers
pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk

>List of Warhammer recommended proxies
the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/

>Tomb Kings Range reborn!
tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com
indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/

>Warhammer Wikis
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki

>Resources (Armybooks, Supplements, Fluff, Crunch)
pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
www.pastebin.com/0e6RuQux
>Endhammer
1d4chan.org/wiki/Endhammer

>9th Age
the-ninth-age.com

>Total War: Warhammer
store.steampowered.com/app/364360/

>End Times: Vermintide
store.steampowered.com/app/235540/

>Mordheim: City of the Damned
store.steampowered.com/app/276810/

>Bloodbowl 2
store.steampowered.com/app/236690/

>Man O' War
store.steampowered.com/app/344240/

Big Elf Helmets Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!apdlzArL!-j3HfTPkpJFu_tk9H0HQ_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stunties getting GREENED

>tfw no runic flying storm ships mentioned anywhere else in the lore

Also, stunties getting ELFED

post female elf feet

ew, Tyrion can keep her.

>this is a 10/10 in averlorn

To be fair its AoS image.

I repeat

Tyrion has no style, no grace, and no taste.

Alarielle's got a funny face.

Tyrion has no appreciation for thickness -- just weird aliens with no hips to speak of.

Added a few more WFRP2e fan files to my MEGA directory (Check the 'by Jadrax' folder in Grognard, which is all new)

mega.nz/#F!apdlzArL!-j3HfTPkpJFu_tk9H0HQ_A

Plus a big update to my Araby translation, check it out in .pdf related.

>Implying Karl wouldn't.

>Posting AoS Alarielle in her gross withered form and not with her THICC thighs

>karl has a THICC countess right across the border in nuln
>she is dependent on him for her lavish lifestyle meaning that she will take it up the pooper
>caring about some mary sue elf slut who literally has all her maternal family crammed inside her head.

a better zoomed in image would be nicer.
also
>AOS

Emmanuelle isn't just a THICC countess, she's also a giant slut who would take it up the ass from Karl whether she was dependent on him or not. Also tig bitties.

Mortals being SPOOKED

Would you lads be interested in an AAR that attempts to make the dawi retake ekrund in TW:WH?

I have been reading a lot of the time of legends books and think it might be a fun thing to do.

>implying anything could spook a 1000 year old Man at Arms

Levy at the ready, sir.

Alarielle can be thicker
>implying using all experience gathered by maternal ancestors wouldn't be useful

you got it

>implying an elf ponce is a match for an empire handgunner regiment.

there's no Gates of Ekrund so what's the point.

eh, I don't know. Seems to keep this thread alive.

Depends on what you guys thought of the Battle I posted in the previous thread.

>AOS

They finally decided to release the Aelfs or whatever the fuck they're calling them now?

It's always that fag with WH:TW pics that spouts such nonsense. Is it now likeDoW that a popular video game draws a lot of people that know no lore, but only memes?

edgy

>End Times Canon is alright : 1

where are you, I'm gonna kill you

I imagine it's people like you that are responsible for AoS being made.

Please explain.

>getting in an autistic rage about petty shit like someone posting an image from TW:WH

That sort of shit tends to drive people away from the hobby.

>Man-At-Arms

But what does have to do with killing a franchise off and creating an new version of said franchise that divides the fanbase?

Seconded.

But what can you expect from people who play High/Dark elf factions? It's either edgy faggots or superior faggots.

I don't care what faction you play, but the only faggot here is you.

Orc head looks sad.

It weirds me out.

It takes a true man to neatly behead someone with a warhammer.

"Holy shit, this hammer DOES work!"

Is Aenarion wathammer's not!Fingolfin?

Also tfw, when warhammer elves are more Tolkien than DnD and most common fantasy ones.

>Also tfw, when warhammer elves are more Tolkien than DnD
Because DnD took inspiration from Legolas and the Sindar, while Warhammer Fantasy took at least some inspiration from the Noldor.

Pretty much.

Noldor weren't cunts to humans or dwarves though.

While Sigmar is Howard's Conan.

N'Kari has a petite cock

Originally, I'm pretty sure he killed those orcs with a donkey's jawbone and was given Ghal Maraz as a gift for rescuing the dwarf king.

I didn't saw major wars between HE and humans. And dwarves were cunts to noldor.

they were cunts to the eastern humans. And nice to the Dunedain bootlickers AKA Bretons

Tolkien elves thought that humans were pretty neat and all. and didn't have that smug sense of superiority that HE do.

Also humans weren't distrusting of elves either.

Because they are same species, and humans could become elves.

the eastern humans did betray them.
The ones that didn't weren't treated that badly.

I also don't remember big human-elf conflict.

Elves also taught man magic, one voluntary for Empire, and once by force when Nagash tortured them.

Nehekhara best nation until Nagash fucked it.

They are not the same species. Donkey and horse can have fertile(rarely) offspring but that does not mean that they are same species.

And humans could not become elves. Only elf-human child could chose between becoming either elf or human. As Elrond and Elros did.

it was a spiritual thing rather than a biological thing

>And humans could not become elves
Who is Tuor then.

Imrik best prince

Karl Franz frowns at your shenanigans.

He's pretty, not gonna lie.

>muh karl franz
is he the only thing humanity has to offer, or is there another reason you're
shilling him so hard?

How about certain mustachioed greatswordman.
Valten and Sigmar are handsome too.

He just says "I AM PRINCE AND EMPEROR" whenever you click on him in Total Warhammer.

Mandred Skavenslayer's pretty cool. The Grand Theogonist who killed Vlad is a badass. Brunner the Bounty Hunter is the coolestdude ever... Felix is pretty nice, I guess. Matthias Thulmann is a boss.

Shall I go on?

bump before it's deleted

wut

Lelves getting Dawi ZHARR'D

Norscunt about to get HobGOBBO'd

Ricco the Republican

Best Sigmar art.

Is there any Warhammer mods for an Infinity game out there? I love the Warhammer setting, but the games just feel like arse.

You mean Infinity from Corvus Belli?
Don't really see how that would even work since the game relies on ranged combat more than cc.
Anyway what you can look around for is Mordheim or Warhammer skirmish if you want to play a warhammer skirmish game.

Alternatively you could just play any other game that you like the rules of mechanically and just use the WHFB setting for your games.
There are a bunch of games you should be able to find in the /hwg/ and /awg/ threads.

Geez, no wonder Sigmar never claimed the armor the dwarves made for him.

>Anyway what you can look around for is Mordheim or Warhammer skirmish if you want to play a warhammer skirmish game.

Yeah, Corvus Belli. Although it relies on ranged combat, I'm sure it can be tweaked. Mordheim and Warhammer Skirmish still suffer from the same assness as the battle game. It's great to get the extra depth but it's not really a great skirmish game.

>There are a bunch of games you should be able to find in the /hwg/ and /awg/ threads.

Cheers, I'll go have a browse.

What is the best standard unit that the Empire can field? Not like the rare Steam tanks or something, but something each province could feasibly field in any given battle.

Longswords.

you forgot
>luthor huss
>literally finds his faith by saving small folk of the empire.
because he is actually more relevant than some ponce elf

Yeah, this, if we're talking about melee units. Greatswords can actually tear shit up pretty good.

For ranged units, probably Handgunners.

R*dpill me on the relationship between Karl Franz and deathclaw

Can the leader of my armies be my own OC donut steel that is much more powerful than everybody else and doesn't work in the established lore?

>End Times featured Age of Reckoning concept art which was never published.
For fuck sake, and this is under shitty filter.

>You will never have best cat-bird friend since your childhood

She has the rack.

Will anyone ever program an application that could play the table top game online? I'm talking like how someone did with cock at rice for mtg.

My area only has one table top gaming area and the people are some of the most obnoxious assholes. I don't even play with them, but some of these spree lords get into near physical confrontations over the stupidest shit, and even when I asked one to show me the ropes, see if I liked it before dropping hundreds of dollars, he scoffed at my request and said to come back once i, and quote, "learn to use my Fucking eye balls and read".

Needless to say I want to play (skaven to be precise), but don't have all my minis or anyone to really go hands on with. All I've got right now are 3 clan rat regiments, some rat ogres, warpl9cks, and pack masters. I know a huge part of the hobby is painting, but I'm a little more interested in the game right now.

There is vassal but i heard its mess, Tabletop Simulator on steam is also thing, it has 3d graphics.

Nice. I'll check those out. I'd love to play in person as much as the next man, but I really wanted somthing that I could field the 300 skaven I'd Fucking need and actually play while I put the real ones together

>There is image of Vlad, the bully of Mannlets, Destroyer of Neferata's & Isabella's pussies and elector count of Sylvania by motherfucking Karl Kopinski and no one posted it.

>noseless fag
>gets killed by battlepope
nah.

He killed himself tho.

Wisest thing a man can do.

>Near-immortal race
>most just indulge in their desires and enjoy the decadence of remaining in the past
>only one vampire realized it was an endless wait for Godot and decided to solve the problem the only way he could

He was saving his wife so she could resurrect without daemon possession .

>still suffer from the same assness
If you can narrow your criticism down to something a bit more specific you'll likely get better recommendations too.

It's not pretty but there is always Universal Battle. It's web based.

>Alarielle looks worse than fucking Imrik

"Damn Alarielle, you fine, I don't mind marrying you at all girl." - Finubar the Seafarer

you should mind he's been destroying prime pussy all around the world for centuries, just to be married to that.

>Tomb Kings Range reborn!
>GW destroys kangs because fuck you
>their fans make their own "not tomb kings"
>GW loses out on their money

Can GW do anything right?

outsource video games of their dead franchises.

Deathclaw is more dedicated to the duty he has than Karl.

>their fans make their own "not tomb kings"
Where?

>tfw no comfy fortress somewhere in the heart of Reikland

>not at the border watching perfidious breton movements

You can tell when Bretonnia is preparing to invade the Empire when the reek of garlic from their petty kingdom is stronger than usual.