Reminder that chainlink is confido 3.0

FUD? No. FACTS.
Confido had a partnership with chainlink.
Don't believe me? Go here:
btcmanager.com/no-need-war-bitcoin-ethereum-future-collaborative-web-cryptocurrencies/
Ctrl+f " ChainLink & Confido "
Sold my bags just now and you should do the same

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlinknodes.com/chainlink-confido-collaboration-mentioned-btcmanager-com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chainlinknodes.com/chainlink-confido-collaboration-mentioned-btcmanager-com/

but user surely its normal to raise $32 MM between a team of 2 people and then go incommunicado for months, meanwhile not showing any activity in one's git repos...

SELL SELL SELL

Thanks just sold my bags

Omfg???? Fuck this im out.

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHH MY LINKS

YOU NNNEEEEIIIIIIGGgggeerEEEEEERRRRRR MY LINKS ARE GOOOOOOONEEEE AARRRGGGGGHHHHH

Yeah, just sold my bags today. Better get out before I lose more. I got scammed by you faggots.

So many deluded retards act like it's a sure thing. No. Chainlink will most likely fail.

Fuck my heart is so broken knowing i was scammed. Its so obvious now

last commit november 17. not a scam right?

They have to be somehow related, otherwise why on earth would Confido chose a non functional piece of shit to deploy their fake project instead of a working one?

It doesn't make sense. To me, link is 80% scam.

I did buy Comfydo cause it looked too much like pre-pump LINK. Hmmm...

honestly though is there any evidence that sergey is actually alive?

For noobs. There’s fuck all sell orders on binance with crazy buy support. Fudded trying to get it drop lol.

Sure I saw colonel damu fussing earlier haha. I’ve got my stack so buy higher op

Fudding Chainlink is like repeatedly shooting at a dead body. If you're stupid enough to want to buy this shit, just do it now while it's 300% cheaper than pre-sale price.

Link FUD is ramping up on this board today. You guys must know something I don't...

Who needs programmers when a fat psychology major can deliver empty promises instead?

No
The one you saw last month spewing bs at devcon is a double, notice how he's fat now? Not the same person

>lol
>haha

I want to punch you in your ugly fat fucking face xD

Honestly, all those holiday pictures that were circulating are old, but these guys started coding their shit from scratch. They literally have no functional product, nothing. Worst of all, they are not developing a trivial thing, it's basically a huge interface that nobody knows if it's ever gonna work.

And they just hired a dev to make it work? GTFO

Also for noobs:
Confido FUD for ChainLink is retarded. Confido said they would use ChainLink, there was never a "partnership". Confido was a customer. They just happened to be scammers

let's fud link!
fuck yeah!
pieve of shit!
so smart!
SCAM SCAM !!

they have to learn go!
dont buy this!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ!!!!!!

all my link are gone!!!

kek

let's just stop shilling so no more weak handed, no research faggots buy this and we cant stop seeing this retarded fud

SHOO SHOO STINKY LINKIES

Maybe you should ask Sergey to hire a REAL dev to develop that thing he's trying to do. It would cost him at least 100k USD though, but I think he can easily pay that amount after an insane 32 Million USD ICO, right?.

Yeah this is a legit concern, can confirm