You guys have it all wrong

You guys have it all wrong.

Disclaimer: Yes I am into crypto as well to ride the profits, since quite early actually

But believing crypto is going to solve the worlds financial problems is an ignorant delusion

People like Roger Ver and Vitalik completely disregard the most important factor when structering societies.

These people are open border idiots ffs.

They do not understand the financial question.

Cryptocurrency will be surverted and introduce the cashless, one world currency that they have wished for so long, just as all our inventions have been subverted against us to serve in their interests.

The creator of bitcoin and its early adopters do
not understand the question that has been on this surface for over 2000 years

as long as a solution to this question remains unanswered, it will make no difference.

It is not fiat currency that is the problem, it isn't cash which is the problem, or gold, or other currency systems. It's not politicians who are the problem or bureaucrats. It is not government.

the root cause of the problem is much deeper.

Go on and embrace your own cashless doom. Go on and embrace all the subverted digital nonsense. Go on and stick your head in the sand, gullible masses.

Because you can't handle the truth, and when you hear the truth, you will reject it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=nj12LaDvwKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100% Rebecca. Save the drivel for your diary, dumb bitch.

Time to sleep gramps.

gay and no one cares

I've been hearing this shit for like 5 years now and its why I haven't invested in BTC

hearing it again and again is why I will continue to buy and hodl forever

fuck you

>I've been hearing this shit for like 5 years now and its why I haven't invested in BTC
Gullible idiot
Did I say you can't ride profits ?

Retard here.
Whats the problem?

I would've been a millionaire had I not listened to faggots like you

ironically literally kill yourself I hope you choke in your sleep from all the cock you suck

>It's anyone's fault but mine heheh

"solve the world's financial problems" is so broad and ill defined it may as well be "bring world peace". What are you actually claiming here? Be precise and specific.

Damn you fucking idiot

literally the only problem with a 1 world currency is a 1 world currency bank to control it.
No Bankers = No Problem

You're not going to get lightning without banks, sorry, (((hubs)))

>our inventions have been subverted against us to serve in their interests.

Yep.

is this about jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
Watch all 4 parts. Maybe then you'll understand.

Or watch this for five minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Seriously? Jew Juden Roganovich and fucking Alex 'I suck zionist cock' Jones?

True...
HLEP ME PLS, MY SWEETE
18i1VbAZbz8ifECxRSixoL5wjP2pfDEvjk

You know nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=nj12LaDvwKA

t. pajeet

LOL alex jones...this dude is batshit insane