Has you love for tabletop had impact on your sexlife, either negative or positive?

Has you love for tabletop had impact on your sexlife, either negative or positive?

None whatsoever.

Also, I was in that thread and it was terrible.

Negative I guess since it hasn't led to anything, whereas if I'd gone out to bars or clubs or something, it might have led to something.

>

Yes very. I met my girlfriend in our highschool's D&D club around 10 years ago and we're still together today. We have a son who's 4 and has recently started going to Pre-K.

None of your business.

You know that table top has clubs and groups, right?

I can't have sex anymore unless one of these erotic set of dice is involved.

Postive~~~

It made me happy, more out going, and willing to follow my passions. All of which human beings find extremely attractive (who woulda thunk amirite?)

>finding human beings extremely attractive
Eww, filthy degenerate.

I attend table top clubs and groups. Nothing.

Nope!
Now what's the best D&D edition?

Then go to more.

Or fuck go to bars and clubs if you think that will make you happy.

Did you actually say hi to anybody or did you just hang around there. And by anybody I mean the people you thought were cute.

>gf and I do alot of fantasy roleplay sex shit
>I also gm a game for 4 of us.
>sometimes it gets awkward when a situation in game gets a little close to what we roleplay ed before in bed
>makes me fear entering magical realm too much

Also awkward somtimes when after game she starts talking about steamy moments she could think of based on it. I have a weird thing we're I like to keep my sex life and game life seperate, crazy i know. Our bedroom roleplay are highly disconnected from any pnp game as a rule

If you can't beat em, join em.

>Or fuck go to bars and clubs if you think that will make you happy.

The thread isn't about if you are happy, the thread is about how table top has impacted your sex life. It has negatively impacted mine, but I'm still a happy person.

Ayup. Nothing.

desu anime is a much easier hobby to find nerd chicks

I rp a lot and I do think it's affected me as a person, and I do read a lot of fantasty-romance novels.

You can't stop me for fawning over knights in armor, Veeky Forums.

sauce

Keep in mind that knights aren't gay so you'd be out of luck

Hoplites on the other hand...

>fantasty-romance novels
That's a girl.

Is cosplay?

nonsummerjack

My love for the fantasy genre as a whole (as well as anime) has made me realize how horrible real woman are by comparison. Not sure if this is positive or negative.

>The guys are guys
>The girls are guys
>The twelve year child setting you up with a video chat of her is a 34 year old FBI agent named Jim with a wife and two kids

Nothing can compare to a fantasy.

That's why it's a fantasy.

>The FBI agent's wife is a guy.
>So are his two kids, even the one that wears pretty dresses.

yes

Well, the fact that I've had sex at all was directly due to VtM, I've met my girlfriend through it.
However, if I wasn't so autistically obssessed with tabletop and video games and actually went out, met people and partied, I would achieve the same result.

Especially the one that wears pretty dresses!

Well, I have never caught an STD. I consider that a positive thing.

No accidental pregnancies either?

None of those either. That's also good.

Obviously that is a negative effect, you twat.

How's Jim been, btw? I haven't heard from him in a while.

>girlfriend is in my D&D group
>she's asian
>she loves elves
>she's starting to show M tendencies
I bet I could get her to do something like that pic by the end of the year

Negatively. I can now only have sex with my girlfriend if she's wearing prosthetic elf ears.

It hasn't affected it at all, I'd say. The only women in the groups I was a part of are dating other players, so there were no real opportunities for me. Now those groups are defunct and I don't even have friends to hang out with. I tried to find other groups in the area, but all I found is a Pathfinder group and I've kinda moved past 3.p...

but user you can beat it.
I am not the guy you were talking to

I mean, some of them probably were not like there weren't other scandals to worry about.

It acquired me partners on two separate occasions

How is it negative if his realization is an objective truth?

Its pretty much a fact that females are getting shittier and shittier from year to year.

But why would you want to mistreat your girlfriend?