BITCOIN IS DROPPING LIKE A CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER

BITCOIN IS DROPPING LIKE A CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER

THERE'S NO LIMIT

12K FUCKING SOON

WHY DID I BUY THIS SHIT TOKEN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
gemini.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$8k.

FUCK FUCK FUCK I BROUGHT at 20K

>i-it's just the weekend dip guys!

it's literally never going to go back up this time

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUYB UBY BUBYB U

Thank God I took people's advise and didn't just follow the hype.

wishful thinking

going below ico price soon lol

It already is, kys LOL.

It's going to go back up. Normies are pulling out the money they made to party for the weekend (literally just heard a friend say that). Don't sell, just buy more when it stops going down.

>mfw I switched to altcoins last night just before the drop

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

this is nothing. the actual dip will take us back to $7k

I went to XMR and a bit of IOTA. You?

BUY THE DIP BITHUMB GOING UP
BUY THE DIP

bough at 4700 $ we're so comfy here it can go down as much as it wants I will still win and make profit hahaha losers

yes now you and the rest of the normies understand cryptos are just not for you go back to qqqq

Same here at 1700$ Feels good

>hahaha losers

Says the guy who has fallen for a gambling fallacy and is happy that he's losing money every single day by holding and not selling at peak

What a moron

$4600, still profit?

lies. Bithumb tanking.

you are just mad that you did not buy, 4700 was so recently

I'm literally not losing anything, if I did not cash out, I'm in profit

and it will NEVER go below 4700 ever again in history, so yeah, as I said, VERY comfy and just laughing at all of these threads about drops and dips, lol @ normies

You're deluded. It's going to $200

you coulda sold yesterday, bought into and made 100% on my Litecoin pump yesterday, then sat comfy to the side and bought back in to BTC when it bottoms out with close to 3 times the bitcoin. That's what Oldfags do.

1k in by the end of the week..

what's the bottom lads? I not going to miss out by holding my alts this time

It could drop to 3k in a week.
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

lol Bitcoin is so important right now, a key part of society, if you really think it will EVER in history of mankind go below 4700 $ you are completely delusional and you should stop with crypto, it's not for you

>a key part of society
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just bought at 14k

LOOK AT BITSTAMP
>LOOK AT BITSTAMP
LOOK AT BITSTAMP
>LOOK AT BITSTAMP
LOOK AT BITSTAMP
>LOOK AT BITSTAMP
LOOK AT BITSTAMP
>LOOK AT BITSTAMP

She just crashed right through $13,000 support.

H O L Y S H I T
O
L
Y
S
H
I
T

JUST
11K IN A MINUTE

>bearstamp
hahahhahahhaha AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Getting close. 13,100 and dropping.

Yeah, it's taking a big dump....

Bitstamp somehow always has lower prices for coins than the other exchanges.

>and it will NEVER go below 4700 ever again in history
BTC has technical limitations that will ensure it's long term demise almost certainly.
If I were you, I'd cash out and take the easy money.

Just buy more at the dip broke boy

WHAT THE FUCK
SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BOUNCE IS COMING SOON BOYS

BUY BACK

>tfw I bought in at €10.4k and sold at €14k

Transaction fees included, I still got €500 profit. Gonna double down when it drops. :)

>IT WILL NEVER GO BELOW 15K
>IT WILL NEVER GO BELOW 14K
>IT WILL NEVER GO BELOW 13K
KEEP BUYING THE DIP FAGS. ALL THE WAY TO NOTHING

at least gravity seems to be ok again

BUY THE DIP
BUY THE DIP
BUY THE DIP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

DEAD CAT INCOMING.

You mean 0.7k

>buy at 13
>sell at 16
>buy ltc
comfy

Lmao this is me... But 2020!??? I wish I could buy IOTA directly and not have to fry

>yfw we are soon in 2014
Glorious times are coming

interesting panic selling going on.

Lmao have you ever heard of the subprime crisis you fucking idiot?
Saying that it WILL NEVER EVER DROP BELOW 4.7k IN HUMAN HISTORY is like thinking youre on a winning streak in black jack... noob

because 4700 is so close to those numbers, lol you retard

it's literally more than a double, I'm in huge profits still, 4700 + 4700 do the math noob

Well done, Lad. except I sold LTC at the top of the pump (since it was mine) at 159, and now I am sitting to the side watching the carnage.

I hope you bought the dip. Back up to $15k now. Whales are shaking weak hands from BTC.

get your head checked, you are suicidal

>11800 support
Already blew that on Bitstamp.

Thought about losing my shit and pulling it all, instead I put another $100 in it at 14.
I crack myself up.

Not buying back while Bithumb is still in freefall. There is a dead cat bounce on Buttrex I refuse to buy in to.

TETHER SAVE US

source?

THCC Coin Girl.

what?

Why the fuck is there a limit to how much I can spend in a week

I want to fucking invest

BITHUMB GOING DOWN AGAIN
SELL THE DIP YOU BOUGHT AAAAAAAAAAAA

AHAHHA YOU PATHETIC LOSERS ON Veeky Forums, I JUST FEEL HOW MAD YOU ARE WHEN BTC GOES BACK UP AND HOW HAPPY YOU ARE WHEN IT GOES DOWN, THIS IS BECAUSE YOU ARE LOSERS AND BASEMENT DWELLERS BUT YOU NEVER INVESTED IN BTC IN EARLY DAYS LIKE A TRUE Veeky Forums NEET, INSTEAD YOU WERE WAITING FOR IT TO GO MAINSTREA, AND THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ALL SO MAD HERE ON BIZ, BECAUSE YOU ARE NEET YOU ARE LOSERS BUT YOU DID NOT DO WHAT A TRUE NEET DOES, BUY BTC EARLY IN DAYS OF DARKWEB WHEN PETTER SCULLY AND DAVID MATTHEW GRAHAM WERE TRADING IT AND MANY OTHER CRIMINALS ON DARKWEB, A TRUE NEET KNEW THAT BTC WOULD EXPLODE, FAILED NEETS LIKE YOU DID NOT BUY THEN AND NOW THEY ARE MAD LMFAO KEEP RAGING FUCKING KEKS, MISERABLE SOCIAL LIFE BUT NOT DOING WHAT A TRUE NEET LOSERS DID BACK IN THE DAY LMFAO KYS KYS KYS

cause youre on cuckbase.

gemini.com

13600 on Bitstamp.

Chart analysis a shit.

hahahahahhaa is that supposed to be your ta?

lol chill

lmao. What is this shit

lol sorry, not enough useless indicators and meme lines for you?

i feel like a lot of events in this posters lifetime have lead to this particular post now

im glad for you XkLREG4T

Ummm, user. Have the Doc adlust your meds, then calmy sell the tops and buy the dips like the rest of us sane True Bitcoiners.

Are you okay dude?

I AIN'T SELLING SHIT BOUGHT AT 4700 WAITING FOR 50 000 BY THE END OF NEXT YEAR, TAKE PICS AND SEE YOU IN LAMBO KEKS

Nice

there, is this better guys? do you get a better picture?

Oh. Wait. lol. this poor fool can't sell. they are at a massive loss right now!! It just hit me why the panick. Kek.

you didnt figure that out with the first post? shame, oldfag

Yeah. A new copypasta is born.

> weeb clouds

>Bought $300 to test the waters just before it hit 10k
>Bought $5000 when it hit 17k cause i'm a dumb dumb

I have $50,000 in savings, so I'm completely content if BTC crashes completely right now, but I'm gonna hold onto it for a year and see what happens.

Also, I bought $250 of LTC when it was at $95, so I'm feeling pretty good about that now.

Just bought 100k?

Hey, I had surgery a couple of days ago to make me look like The Bogs. I'm still groggy from pain meds. I almost burned the house down this morning by starting a fire in one of the fireplaces on the second floor Bayview room with the flue closed.

Nah 45

IT'S GOING UP AGAIN
25K HERE WE COME

15k on coinbase

Seeeeelliiinnngg sooo faasstt REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BUY THE DIP NOW !!! BUY THE DIP NOW !!! BUY THE DIP NOW !!!

don worry dude. you will have to cope with partially MASSIVE volatility, but i am almost 100% certain in a year, you will have very good gains. you just must not let yourself being FUDded here or by any big dip.

all the best

HELP

You can practically smell the normies panicselling

THIS GUY WANTS TO SELL YOU HIS BAGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL.

idc, I'm in this shit for at least a year

I sold all mine at $2.5K