I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O

She's top 0.1% of her plane. Both in terms of power and social status. Hell, she probably was top 0.01% before Jacetice League showed up. She does not need to give poo in a loo about practicality.

Are corsets practical? Are high-heels practical? Fuck no, they are stylish though.

That thing she wears seems more like decorative ornament rather than clothing.

Can you imagine the hassle taking a shit in the toilet must be wearing something like that?

>Is Kaladeshi clothing practical?

No, that's decorative, an obvious twist on Hindi clothing usually worn for celebration, combined with artificers' filigree.

An excretion in the water closet, you say?
No, I can't imagine that such clothing would be comfortable to pass waste in the bathroom in.

People are trying to look stylish, dummy

>Be shit skin
>Exist only to cater to she's
>Card is sub-par
>Have hardly any important roles in the story
>Be forgotten in a year

But hey, at least I look cool.... Right guys?

>Card is sub-par
Why do people keep underestimating 3 mana walkers? You'd think they would have learned by now.

Everything about that card is shit except how strong it is

Saheeli Rai is cute! CUTE!

Is European clothing practical?

3 mana dosnt mean good.
Good means good.

She's a win more card. +1 is weak. -2 requires board state. Ult is good, if you get there.

$6 wallet at best.

yeah, should have been
>+2: scry 1, then draw a card. ~ deals 1 damage to up to 1 target creature and up to 1 target player

then it might have been somewhat passable MAYBE

>they have loos
>they're mana infused
>they poo in the infused loos
>it's stored in the sky via the vertical railway network
>carried there by the mana infused loo poo choo choos

And it just stays there?

It's practically making my dick burst out of my pants.

This card will be an EDH staple.

Designated shitting skies.

Could at least make it 0/5

It doesn't do anything to support a boardstate in an EDH UR deck except maybe clone a Blightsteel but if you have a Blightsteel who isn't dead you're already winning anyways.

In Vintage she doesn't fit PW Control or any Gush deck and occupies slots Dack, JtMS and Baby Jace fill. I can't think of a deck in her colors that would want artifact clones in those colors either.

>+1 Weak, but functional
>-2 Repeatable use of her 6mana card
>Ult is literally "I Win" outside of standard
Anyone who tells you it's shit is a fool or a liar get as many as these as you can.

>+1 Weak, but functional

So it's a shit walker ? Thanks to point that out for us.

Dunno if this is obvious but if i use an ability that gives hexproof to the token before the end phase will the tokens her -2 generates still get exiled or not.

All good planeswalker have good +. Her + is weak, her - requires other cards to work properly, and just like 90% of the planeswalker, her ultimate is negligible, since you are only going to use that if you are already winning by a large margin, since your opponent couldn't deal with a single planeswalker for 4+ turns.

What? Hexproof means that it can't be targeted by sources your opponents control, that's it, nothing more, nothing less.

>Ult is literally "I Win" outside of standard

Having to play 3 different cards that are most likely not going to do anything is very much different than playing a 1 of Emrakul for Nahiri that you can dump back into your deck with her +1.

She's borderline playable in standard, maybe.
But that's about as far as she'll go, although I might brew some janky modern control deck with her.

Nobody questions it, and as long as nobody, like some pesky planeswalkers, questions it it stays up there.

Nobody wants to create a shitstorm if they don't need to.

Yeah, sure, Ults are winmore
But there's very few that will just win right then and there.

Out of all the cards you could've grabbed you picked three that don't actually win you the game that turn. Are you retarded?

No, desertwalk?