Dragonball Quest #97

>>Previous threads

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball quest

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a twenty-two year old man named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>Current Saga

Saiyan Saga

>>youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9o8Wx98eM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FF95mmbAKqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BEAR MODE

I made a thing. I wasn't sure about the hair, though.

The symbols are Turtle, Bear, and Capsule Corp.

His gi is red with brown trim and a black undershirt.

Badass, user

How's this?

You stare into the sky, shaking not only with anger, but also a sense of failure. That monster, that Saiyan just stole Goku's daughter, and you just stood there and watched.

But, it's not like you could have done anything. Raditz is by far the most powerful person you have met in your entire life, and he took you and your friends apart like you were nothing. How can you, or anybody, stand up against someone like that?

Goku glares toward the sky where his brother vanished as he picks himself up out of the water. He clutches the spot where he was struck, wincing with pain as he walks toward the shore.

"Goku..." Bulma says in concern.

"I have to go after him," your friend declares. "I have to get Kori back."

"Are you nuts?!" Bulma snaps. "You saw what he just did to you, you don't have a chance!"

"I know how strong he is," Goku assures her, not taking his eyes off the sky. "But I think I might know a way to beat him anyhow."

>A. His tail, right?

>B. Ask what he's thinking

>C. Offer to go with him

>D. Bulma's right, it's suicide

>E. Something else

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar

Ayy, perfect.
>A. His tail, right?

>His tail, right?

>A. His tail, right?
>C. Offer to go with him

Sorry Bulma. I have to go to.

>A. His tail, right?
>C. Offer to go with him

Let's do this.

Actually I took a screen cap of when Tofoo made his gi

"His tail, right?" you ask, having thought of that yourself when you first learned of the Saiyan's identity.

"Yeah," Goku confirms, looking over at you. "If we can grab onto it, he should lose all of his power. Then we can take him down."

"I guess that could work," Bulma admits. "But what if he's trained his tail like you have?"

Goku scowls, looking down.

"She has a point, Goku," Roshi tells him. "You took care of that weakness when you were just a child. Raditz comes from a race of people with tails, and probably the same weakness. He'd have to be a fool to not have done something about that by now."

That's a good point. If Goku realized what a glaring weakness that was and corrected it, Raditz probably has as well.

"I know it's a longshot," Goku admits. "But I don't have a choice. I need to get my daughter back!"

"Then I'll go with you," you volunteer.

Goku gives you a look of concern at that situation, and Bulma starts yelling at you immediately.

"Are you insane?!" she roars, getting right in your face. "You've already died once. And you told me that Shenron can't bring someone back twice! If you go, you're just going to get yourself killed, and the Dragon won't be able to bring you back!"

>A. Goku's your friend, you have to help him

>B. Tell Bulma you're sorry, but you have to go

>C. You can't just sit around and do nothing

>D. You won't be dying; this is what you've been training for

>E. Fine, you'll stay behind

>F. Something else

Imagine if he took Trunks. I know Goku wouldn't even hesitate.

We'll manage something. We always do.

>A.
>B.
>C.
>D.

I just stood by and let that monster take Kori, and I can't let Goku go alone that might be suicide. I won't get myself killed this is what I trained for Bulma

>B, A, plus this guy will probably just kill a bunch of people if we don't do something about him

Seconding this
But if Raditz is about to kill us we have to shove Piccolo in the way and kickstart Namek early.

>F. "I'm sorry, Bulma. I have to go, there's no chance goku will survive on his own, and i'd fare no better. If we don't fight him together, we're all going to die either way. This isn't just our best chance, it's our only chance."

>A. Goku's your friend, you have to help him

Lewds for the dice!

>F. Suggest that we get help from piccolo, since he probably doesn't want to die either

That is easily Bulma's worst look.

"I'm sorry, Bulma," you tell your wife. "But I have to go."

"But-" she starts.

"If Raditz had taken Trunks, Goku wouldn't hesitate to help me," you point out. "Besides, he can't win alone. I can't win alone, and if we don't stop Raditz now, he'll just come back later. At least if Goku and I work together, we might stand a chance."

"You'll still die," a voice from above states in disagreement.

Everyone looks up in horror to see Piccolo floating above the island, arms crossed as he stares down at the assembled group. His expression is far from friendly, but his eyes aren't burning with the usual contempt.

Strangely, his energy feels different as well. It lacks that skin-crawling evil that his father had, though you wouldn't exactly call it good.

"Piccolo," Chichi growls, getting into a fighting stance.

Piccolo raises an eyebrow, seemingly surprised by what he must perceive as unbelievable stupidity on Chichi's part.

"Woah, babe," Krillin says, stepping in front of his wife and holding up his hands. "Take it easy, alright?"

"Piccolo, what are you doing here?" Roshi asks.

"If you've come looking for a fight, you've caught me on a bad day," Goku warns, getting himself ready for battle.

"Relax," Piccolo tells him. "I didn't come looking for a fight. Not with you, anyway."

"Then why did you come?" Krillin asks, turning away from Chichi, who continues to glare with absolute hatred toward Piccolo.

"Because I've met the Saiyan who just took Goku's daughter," Piccolo answers, slowly floating downward until he lands on the beach. "And I've seen how powerful he is, just as you have."

"So what?" Bulma asks, trying not to sound nervous in the face of the demon.

"So, this Saiyan is a serious threat to my plans of world domination," Piccolo explains, stepping forward. "And I'm not powerful enough to defeat him alone."

His eyes travel between Goku and yourself.

>Continued

"But, if Goku, Tofoo and I combine our powers, we might have a chance at victory," he continues. "The idea makes my stomach turn, but it's only a temporary measure, and one I've had to take before. It'll be the same deal as the last time; we work together for today, then go back to being enemies, it's as simple as that. Soon, I'll come back for you two."

"You can try," Goku says with a cocky tone. "But what you said about teaming up, that's actually a good idea."

>A. You agree, with the three of you working together, you should have a chance

>B. It's too risky; if Piccolo gets himself killed, Kami dies as well

>C. Fine, but the second Raditz is dead, it's time to settle the score with Piccolo

>D. Don't comment

>E. Refuse to work with Piccolo

>F. Something else

>A

>A.
You've come to our aid twice already Piccolo, you're starting to make a habit out of it.

>F. "None of us have any choice, but i give you my thanks regardless. However, this isn't over once raditz is dead. Like he said, he has friends out there, and they'll come looking for him when he doesn't come back."

How's this?

"We did beat a guy that became immortal without Goku. Our chances are a bit more better now with the three of us against Raditz."
and this he did say he was working with two others.

Voted for this, but also want to support

>>A. You agree, with the three of you working together, you should have a chance
If Raditz says anything about Piccolo being Namekian we start calling him a slugnigger.

Whoops forgot to scale it up

Nah, we start questioning if anyone else is alien, since they seem to be popping up a lot now.

It's good thanks for your work user we haven't had any OC or drawfriends, I saved all of them anyway. Though I always preferred red for Toofoo's gi.

Kinda small

We should know about Tights, right? Shouldn't aliens not be too surprising to us?

Sorry. I don't mean to be an attention fag. I just couldn't live without fixing the face after I finally realize what was bugging me about it.

I know what's wrong with it he's not black.

"I agree," you tell the other two. "Piccolo, you and I beat an immortal warrior together. With Goku's help, we should have a chance."

"Just so we're clear, I'm only agreeing to this temporary alliance because I don't have any other choice," Piccolo tells you sternly.

"None of us have a choice," you point out. "Regardless, thanks for the help."

"Don't thank me," Piccolo tells you. "Like I said, once this is over, we go back to being enemies. When Raditz is dead, my focus will go back to the two of you."

It may not be that simple. Raditz mentioned something that worries you a bit.

"It might not be over when Raditz is dead," you warn.

The demon frowns. "Right, he mentioned two other Saiyans. If we kill Raditz, they might come looking for revenge."

"We can worry about them later," Goku tells you both. "For now, let's just go take care of Raditz, and get Kori back."

>A. Then let's get going

>B. Say goodbye to the others

>C. Call the Dark Nimbus

>D. Ask how to find Raditz

>E. Something else

>B.
>C.

Kiss Bulma good bye and say that we will return. I know that raises some death flags though.

>>A. Then let's get going
>>B. Say goodbye to the others
>>C. Call the Dark Nimbus
>>E. Offer Piccolo a ride on the Dark Nimbus, to conserve his energy

>C. Call the Dark Nimbus

>E. Say goodbye to bulma, tell her we love her and to take care of trunks. No promises.

These

>A. Then let's get going
>C. Call the Dark Nimbus

Yes. Let's promise Bulma a fantastic date to make up for making her worry. Death flag ahoy!

Too bad we might ditch her for a year to train with Kami or by Soms good graces Piccolo, I hope she won't be too mad. I hope our gravity chamber can turn into a capsule.

All of these death flags
Are we going to be the sacrifice?

>not piling up so many deathflags it would be cliche as almighy fuck to kill him off, thus warding off all deathflags, and then we can freely accumulate them at will.

If you are, you'll be stuck in otherworld for a while

Bulma was alright with you spending most of your time training when she was pregnant. You training to save the world won't make her too mad

Probably just tell our friends at Kami's to get some weighted clothing and about the HBTC and get an even heavier set of weighted clothing for ourselves and asking Bulma and her dad if they can improve the gravity chamber and bugging Piccolo while we wait.

We still have the one day rule if we end of getting smacked by a death flag.

Piccolo is gonna be busy with training himself and building Kori up from the ground. I want to train with him so he has a proper sparring partner and he won't go easy on us, Kami has the Pendulum room and on demand clothes beams

But this version of Tofoo is even better!

Can you tell what's different?

He's not a fucking ningen.

Why not bring them all together? It would take some heavy convincing on the piccolo side but it could work

Okay I laffed

>Ask to go to Namek for the day
>Wish ourself back to life and back to earth

Go back to Super, Zamasu.

>Pixel art
>outline eyebrow pixels
I have cancer now.

>>A. Then let's get going
>>C. Call the Dark Nimbus
>>E. Something else
Ask if he's a Yoshi.

Wait I just realized something
Kai's are plants and are born through fruits
Why do they have genders if there plants born from a magic tree?

>plants born from a magic tree?
>magic tree
Magic.

For the same reason all Namekians are male.

>Namekians
>Having a gender

They have no use for such things.

For ningen's to make lewds of.

You turn to Bulma, kissing her for a long moment, just in case you don't get the chance to do it again.

"I love you," you tell her. "And I'll be back soon."

"Oh....you'd better," she tells you in a tone that makes you want to run and hide. "If you die on me again, I swear I'll make you sorry!"

You give her a reassuring smile, and shout for the Dark Nimbus.

As the cloud streaks down from the sky, you look toward Piccolo, who has been averting his eyes from your display of affection toward Bulma.

"Do you want to ride on the Dark Nimbus?" you ask. "You can save your energy."

Piccolo snorts. "I wouldn't be caught dead on that toy of yours. Just try and keep up."

He launches himself from the island, and you hop onto your cloud as Goku jumps onto his own Flying Nimbus.

Travelling in the direction Raditz went, the three of you begin to discuss how to approach this situation. The element of surprise could have given you an edge, but you're all aware of the device Raditz has on his eye. It can detect energy levels, so he'll almost certainly know you're coming.

In fact, he'll probably be aware of your location long before you find him. You lost his energy signature a few minutes ago, so the three of you are forced to just fly in the same direction as he did, and hope you get close enough to pick up his signature again.

"So, your plan is to grab onto his tail?" Piccolo asks.

"Yeah," Goku answers. "When I was a kid, it always hurt when someone grabbed mine. Not only that, but it would always make me too weak to fight."

>A. Remind him about what Roshi said; Raditz probably trained his tail

>B. Getting his tail won't be easy. That would be something Raditz would be on the look out for

>C. Ask Piccolo how much stronger he's gotten

>D. Ask Goku if he's wearing weighted clothing too

>E. Something else

All Namekians
>Have male voices
>Use male pronouns
>Have male builds
>Use male titles

>>A. Remind him about what Roshi said; Raditz probably trained his tail
>>B. Getting his tail won't be easy. That would be something Raditz would be on the look out for
>>E. Something else
Ask Piccolo if he's got anything special for the occasion.
Also Yoshi.

Namekians have no genders
Kai's have females and males
There females also have Breast
Yet there plants

Plants also have sexes though.

>>B. Getting his tail won't be easy. That would be something Raditz would be on the look out for
>>D. Ask Goku if he's wearing weighted clothing too

>There females also have Breast
Lies

>B. Getting his tail won't be easy. That would be something Raditz would be on the look out for
>A. Remind him about what Roshi said; Raditz probably trained his tail
"So unless we have a back up plan. Then all we can do is hope he actually wasn't smart enough to train his tail."

Filename got to me, have your (You)

>Ask him if he's wearing weighted clothing too
>getting his tail won't be easy (formulate plan)

No sense worrying about whether he's trained his tail or not.
At the moment it's our best shot, and if that doesn't work we'll just have to fight normally

>E. Something else
"Theres also the problem of that armor of his, it's basically going to make it harder for our attacks to have a full effect if he's wearing it."

>C. Ask Piccolo how much stronger he's gotten

"Getting a hold on his tail won't be easy," you point out. "That would be one of those things he'll be looking out for. And there's also that armor of his. If it's any good, our attacks won't have their full effect."

Piccolo growls angrily. "Then we'll just have to make sure partial strength is still enough to take him down. Unless you two have been slacking off, we should be able to manage that."

"Goku, have you been training with weighted clothes?" you ask your friend.

"Of course," he answers.

"Are you still wearing them?" you ask hopefully.

"Yeah," he answers. "What about you?"

You give him a nod.

Piccolo smirks. "Good, that should make this battle a little more even. There! Do you feel that energy?"

Oh yeah, that's Raditz, all right.

The three of you approach an open field, where a single figure stands before a large crater. As you get closer, you see him looking up at you and the others.

You hop off the Dark Nimbus, and Goku hops off the Flying Nimbus. As the two of you land, Piccolo just slowly descends, landing between the two of you.

"Kakarot," Raditz observes. "Now, this is unexpected."

He's holding a piece of fruit in his hand. Looks like you caught him during lunch.

"And the loud-mouthed human's come to join you," Raditz observes, glancing toward you momentarily. "And the green man. I was wondering who that third, insignificant blip on my scouter was. I must confess, I didn't expect it to be you."

The Saiyan once again turns his attention to Goku.

"So, brother, how did you find me?" he questions.

"That's not important," Goku tells him.

"Fair enough," Raditz replies. "Then, I'll ask why you're here. Have you already eliminated one hundred humans? I must say, that was fast. Perhaps you do have what it takes to join us after all."

"You know that's not why I'm here!" Goku shouts angrily.

>Continued

"But is must be," Raditz says in mock-confusion. "The only other explanation is that you're actually stupid enough to have come here to fight me."

"I came here for my daughter!" Goku tells him.

"So, you didn't learn your lesson on the island," Raditz sighs. "What a pity. I'd thought that even you would have gathered how outclassed you are from that experience."

Goku glares at the Saiyan.

"You have your options, brother," Raditz tells him. "One hundred human corpses, and you can see your daughter again. If not, then you'll have to wait to be reunited in the next world."

"I told you, I am never going to help you hurt innocent people!" Goku angrily shouts.

"You can't have it your way, brother," Raditz says with finality. "Join us, or die, it's as simple as that."

"I'm not joining you!" Goku roars. "Now tell me where my daughter is! I won't say it again! Where have you hidden her?!"

Raditz smirks. "I haven't hidden her anywhere. She was becoming irritating, so I tucked her away in my space pod, in the crater behind you. You can have one last look at her, if you wish."

Goku lifts off the ground, rising into the air and looking into the crater.

>A. Get into a defensive stance

>B. Ask Raditz what he plans to do with Kori

>C. Take off your weighted clothes

>D. Tell Raditz he can't beat all three of you

>E. Something else

Plants have sexes.

Amusingly, their gametes can skip generations.

>A and B

>take off weighted clothes
There's no point fucking around, and we might not get a chance during the fight.

>D. Tell Raditz he can't beat all three of you
>E. Something else
Call him a filthy monkey

>D
>B
Everyone knows girls cant fight.

And while he's talking

>>E. Throw them hard at Raditz, we might as well start this
Seconding the filthy monkey insult.

We're gonna die!

Fuck yeah, we'll probably be able to run Snek Way now!

But we totally need to visit our parents this time, not just run off down the trail of git gud.

Well, we'd have plenty of time. Namek is what, nine or so months away?

Thread theme!
youtube.com/watch?v=FF95mmbAKqI

"Kori!" Goku shouts down into the crater. "Be strong! I'll be down in a minute!"

"Don't make promises you can't keep, brother," Raditz chastises. "You may be coming down, but you won't be saving anybody. In fact, you won't be getting up again."

At those words, you drop into a defensive stance, drawing a smirk from the Saiyan.

"What do you plan on doing with Kori?" you ask.

"She may be a halfbreed, but she's one of the few Saiyans left in the universe," Raditz tells you. "That makes her an important young lady. I'll take her back to the others, and we'll train her to fight like a true Saiyan warrior. She may not be much now, but she has the right temperament. With time, she can become a fine Saiyan."

"That's not going to happen," Goku tells his brother, landing beside you.

"That's it," Piccolo snaps. "I'm not interested in your family squabbles, Goku!"

He removes his turban, then his cape, throwing both to the side. As the objects land, they make a thud, and you realize what that means.

"We came here to fight, so let's get this over with," the demon demands.

"Piccolo, you've been training with weighted clothing, too?" Goku asks, sounding pleasantly surprised.

"You thought that you two were the only ones?" Piccolo asks.

This seems like a good time to remove your own training gear, and you toss the heavy articles of clothing to the side. Goku does the same, and you all feel much lighter as you face Raditz.

The device on the Saiyan's face flashes, possibly registering a difference in your strength. Raditz frowns for a few moments, then throws back his head and laughs.

"Well, it seems you three weaklings have been holding out on me," he tells you. "This might be exciting after all."

>A. Tell him that he can't hope to beat the three of you

>B. Prepare to attack

>C. Prepare to defend

>D. Something else

>C. Prepare to defend
He's not going to tell us our powerlevel?

>A. Tell him that he can't hope to beat the three of you

>D. Something else
Charge up a Lightning Fist.

No, but if you like, I will

>>C. Prepare to defend
Yes please

Please.
inb4 Goku is the lowest by the tiniest margin.

>C. Prepare to defend
After Image and sweep behind us. More than likely he's going to try and surprise us again from behind with his speed.

Goku: 508

Piccolo: 499

Tofoo: 502