client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Is that a bait reference?

You know, because we're so easy to bait?

Jumpers, how were your first "boss fights" (or the closest equivalent)?

Updated Nightmare Before Christmas with 3 more perks:

Nice Pipes, Bone-Daddy, A Witch’s Fondest Dream and Spirit of the Season

Huh, no thumbnail.

Yeah that is pretty weird. Something up with the system?

Spookio, my good tripman.

Spirit of the Season seems a bit weak for a 300cp perk.

A Witch's Fondest Dream sounds like it'd stake nicely with that perk from Monster Inc that makes you more popular the scarier you are.

Neat...damnit I'm going to have to revise my build.

What be the Jumper's favorite song from this film?

Tempted to get Spirit of a Season for the Fourth of July. Suddenly exude an aura of FREEDOM and 'Murrica.

The entire soundtrack is excellent, but I'd say I especially like What's This.

>The entire soundtrack is excellent
Well obviously. My personal favorite has to be Poor Jack though.

I like Jack's Lament a lot.

I beat up Brock real good let me tell you. Squirttled that Onix I did.

I've always been partial to This is Halloween as well as that song Oogie sings to Santa. I forget what it's called.

>Squirttled that Onix I did.
I hope that's not an euphemism for something else.

The Oogie Boogie Song.
No, seriously, that's what it's called.

So, I've looked through this now. Only got one question. Where the fuck are all those pregnancy charms coming from? Seriously, what? I guess I could expect it from Kimbery, but still.

Crippled Imperator Shintai and creating behemoths seems cool though.

Huh. Well alright then. Thanks.

Not entirely sure how I forgot that.

Szoreny "Borders" most of the other Yozi, and there is a Manse with a baby-thing in Szoreny that was made when Malfias danced through Szoreny

You probably made the assumption "That's not it's real name, that's just how I remember it". Because it's the song Oogie Boogie sings.

The weird thing is that the only example in canon involving Kimbery and weird pregnancy in any way is when her pre-Yozi Behemoth the size of an island (Lintha Ng Oog or something) was coopted and said to have 'given birth' when one of Kimbery's akuma burst out of a rock on it.

Do you want it to be?

What are some good Jumps for an entertainer/theme park/traveling circus run? Besides pic related and the Generic X Jumps like Hollywood or Youtube.

>Take this as your first jump, pick up A Witch's Fondest Dream
>Go to Ravenloft next, take THAT drawback.
>???
>Profit.

Rick and Morty has the anatomy park blueprints for inside a human body.

Honestly it's somewhat magical realmy but it at least kinda fits SWLIHN and Adorjan, Ebon's a bit far though. I mean of course SWLIHN is going to have charms for making hereditary castes, while Adorjan it's fairly simple to extrapolate her love and four babies into making weird babies. And Adorjan already had one in canon anyway.

Sitcom has a lot and Fifth Element has radio talk show host.

>THAT

Well Ebon Dragon does have third circle that's a shadow succubus, which itself has a second circle that's basically a succubus.

But I disagree on it fitting SWLiHN, she's a fucking collection of spheres and has never been known to create her own race or take mortal lovers like most other Primordials/Yozi.

Disfigured? It makes you a bit scarier.

The involuntary monster harem drawback.
You start attracting monsters like flies to honey.
A new Jumper would be scared, naturally.
The more scared they are, the more attractive they become to the monsters.

Infinite loop. Of despair. At least you'll die pretty.

I'd note that none of the SWLIHN charms actually require the Infernal to be either parent. It's adjusting your servitors for maximum efficiency, not having kids because you want kids. She's taking an unborn baby and forcing it into a particular spot on the hierarchy. But enough on that.

That's because SWLIHN's love for Theion is pure. PURE!

Except the perk makes you more attractive based on how scarY you are, not scared.

Does Spindly specifically apply to your NBC alt-form, or can I apply it to my forms as well?

Question regarding banner Saga, how tough are the Dredge, from what we can figure?
Considering taking that as an early jump for blessing of Stravs to replace if it bleeds.

So it is. My eyes are retarded. I saw the '-ing' as '-ed'.

That perk actually has great synergy with Measure of a True Monster from Monsters Inc.

Whatever forms you have.

Can the Monsters created by Hiding Under Your Bed... benefit from Perks that enhance summoning abilities? Like the two from Bayonetta?

Yeah, I pointed it out earlier. Imagine using these two and then stacking all the scaring perks in addition to the charisma ones. What would the end result look like?

>What would the end result look like?
One glorious, gorgeous ball of eldritch terror.
So basically ASA after he spent all that CP on making his tentacles pretty. That pervert.

I think they're like, Draugr from Skyrim level.

So what if they start training?

looking at the wiki, you get scourges, who can equal or even surpass the giant Varl in terms of strength

Hey, could Nyarlathotep demigod powers from Percy Jackson be used to implant skills as well as knowledge? I want to start up a devil at the crossroads sort of thing.

Why not pick up archive magic from Fairy Tail? IIRC that can be used to implant knowledge.

There's an ability in the musician jump that is quite literally what you're looking for. I think it was under either blues or rock.

Message for Kotor user

Is there amyone else I need to talk to about a star wars Empire at War Jump?

I know in thread 1060 you said I could take a stab at it. Ive got a mock up halfway done but would like some way of linking you into the google docs as it goes.

My inclination is it grants knowledge, but some knowledge can be quite useful for improving or making better use of your skills. Stuff like architecture or medicine you're not going to see much of an issue once the person actually manages to sort through the years of college you crammed into his brain, but you can't just go make someone an Olympic athlete.

Basically it's purely mental, but you can get decently far with that.

ok, thanks

Considering your other jump so far and that you're putting more emphasis on critique (Or the lack) from spacebattles? I reckon you should fuck off and not ruin that setting.

Learn to ignore people like It's one of the tactics our shitposter uses to try and run off new creators.

Your entitled to your opinion, keep your hateboner in your pants.

I know, I should ignore, I know.

>Is there anyone else I need to talk to about a star wars Empire at War Jump?
Not that I know of.

Kay if youll be on rizon in a bit Ill hop on there after work.(about twenty)

I'd like to link you into a WIP.

What is your other jump out of curiosity?

Was it worth it, /jc/?

ye

Ive got six in the making the one(s) Im co- authoring(with different people each one) goes slow due to the feedback.

I presently shifting my focus between a few rough drafts. The nag(that's what he is not a shitposter) seems upset at the long process multiple people are taking with short strides.

That's the problem with being the one face others hear from.

Not sure yet. After all, shit does happen on a pretty regular basis.

But I'm having an alright time.

was what? importing the pink tide into generic hentai?

absolutely.

Usually

That depends on which event you're referring to.

Because I have made a lot of bad choices, some of which were worth it and some of which were not.

Yes

Either way, we're in too deep to turn back now.

Ah cripes, I feel asleep at the computer last thread...Uh, so if the two anons who were asking me questions before are still around, here are your answers:

No, it doesn't have to be Lugh specifically, but it does have to be a spirit/god of equal power to him. Keep in mind though that there are physical requirements for channeling gods and spirits, and Io already fits those for Lugh, plus it gives her a confidence/power boost.

It's just when Shiva's really freaking angry. It doesn't have to be Kama specifically, it's just that that was the only way the cast could make Shiva angry enough while being able to aim it towards the enemy. We didn't see Shiva afterwards, but given the fact that in levels alone he's stronger than Polaris, I doubt that really drained him that much.

Magnetite is everywhere in the DeSu-verse. In SMT, magnetite was required to give demons a physical form, but in DeSu, demons can easily gain and maintain physical forms. In fact, magnetite is instead used to copy skills the party leader has. Basically, while it's not shown, as you fight and your demons land hits and critical hits, and resist, null, reflect, and absorb enemy attacks, they build up magnetite, which they may then use to copy a spell/technique from your COMP (For example, Muliti-Hit, Megido, Salvation, etc.)

I didn't ask for this... but totally would have.

Yes.

Maybe, depends on whether or not I can retrieve the souls of all those dead Tau from the warp and put them back in new bodies.

I think so personally. As exasperating as my companions can be sometimes, as frustrating as the Benefactor can be sometimes, and as dangerous as the jumps I go to are sometimes, it's all been real fun ride.

>Waifuing the space gypsy

Unlike gypsys though Quarians don't break mechanical systems with their presence alone. They only break them when they steal the components.

But Tali is best girl.

>Not ME1 Liara when she's a cute doe-eyed, naive scientist

Liara a baka.

I always saw them more as Space Jewish diaspora, personally.

>He doesn't waifu the space gypsy
I almost feel sorry for you user. Almost.

You're a cool guy, Justice.

The Volus are the Mass Effect Space Jews.

I would like to point out the irony that the Geth never had any intentions of fighting/killing the Quarians, and that a good chunk of the plot of the Mass Effect Trilogy could have been avoided if the Quarians had just said yes when that one Geth asked if it had a soul instead of trying to kill it.

>Space Jews
>Not the Volus
Are you crazy m8?

ME1 Liara was cute, but Tali is better. Hell I liked Tali more than Liara in ME1.

A good chunk of the Mass Effect Trilogy could have been avoided if the Salarians hadn't given a highly aggressive and fast breeding race that was only kept in check by the dangers of their home world several Garden Worlds.

There are lots of Jewish stereotypes, user, there's room for two species to be Space Jews.

Eh, not that much. Not having the Geth around in ME1 would have made Nazara's plan harder, but I'm sure he and Saren could have done something. Like, maybe they'd just wait longer for their cloned Krogan and Rachni troops to be available, or something like that.

Putting your heresy aside for a moment
Tau don't have souls

The Krogans are a delicate issue, because the alternative to happy Krogans early on would be a galaxy taken over by the Rachni.

Technically they do, but as where a human soul is equal to or greater than a human body, a Tau soul is equal to a single sheet of paper. user's a heretic either way though.

>Are you crazy m8?
Volus are wealthy Ashkenazim. Quarians are poor Sephardim. My people are a varied and diverse one, with each group having its own racist memes about them. Educate yourself.

>A good chunk of the Mass Effect Trilogy could have been avoided if the Salarians hadn't given a highly aggressive and fast breeding race that was only kept in check by the dangers of their home world several Garden Worlds.
But then they would have all been eaten by the rachni.

Or, Or, here's just a thought.
Give them the worlds they took from the Rachni. You know, those really deadly worlds the other Citadel races can't survive on, that the Krogan did just fine on.
Anything but fucking GARDEN WORLDS.

Interesting.

Considering how Shiva has higher level than Polaris it makes me wonder how did YHVH have any issues with her and other admins.

As for Lugh, nah, I meant like... Could a Jumper make a machine or such to channel the energy into a physical form? Considering all various perks existing...

I also have another question m8. Can we level our comp to 99 outside the jump, or we can only do it in the DeSu jump?

What if the Krogan were offended by that?

A good chunk of the Mass Effect Trilogy could have been avoided if the Rachni weren't so xenophobic.

The Salarians would have come up with a bioweapon, the only reason they didn't was because of plot related reasons.

Frame it as the spoils of their victory. They took those worlds from the Rachni, they belong to them now.

Rachni were being mind-fucked by Nazara/Sovreign into attacking.

If they're the space Jews, then who are the Space Germans? Reapers?

meant forJust fuck it all

The COMP/Nicea stats are just boosts onto the jumper's existing capabilities?

They did. The Krogan then went "nuts to that" and went off to conquer garden worlds. This isn't a case of the Citadel mismanaging some invasive species, it's a case of Krogans being assholes. The only reason they don't look like assholes in the series is because our perspective on the Krogan is Wrex, the Coolest Krogan Ever. And even he says that his people are a bunch of assholes. His entire character arc is about him trying to convince the rest of the Krogan to stop blowing shit up for five seconds, so they can repair their destroyed world even a little bit.

Naw. Take all the souls and conglomerate them into one super Tau. With AT Field

That's not what happened at all. They gave the Krogan Garden Worlds. The Krogan bred like fucking crazy, because they are a stupidly fast-breeding species, and got to the point they had no more room. Then they started conquering other worlds.

The Krogen ARE massive assholes, but the Salarians were either complete and utter fucking morons when they gave the Krogan Garden Worlds, or they were planning for the genophage from the beginning.