Fat skeleton character

>Fat skeleton character

What's the best way to do this?

>"You're big boned!"

>"...For you."

Seeing as how skeletons have no way to get fat, I'd say stick with a walking mummified corpse, like what your picture really is

You can't have a fat skeleton, you can only have one that's big boned.

the skeleton is always cold because he doesn't have any meat on his bones, so he wears lots of thick heavy clothing. Alternatively, he skins his enemies and wears their meat until it rots and falls off.

He has a big bag inside his chest cavity, which he fills with food and drink. Since he can't digest it, the stuff just rots. He doesn't care, though, since he can't smell it.

Shouldn't that just be spilling out the bottom of him?

Don't even explain it. He's just a fat skeleton.
Everything about him that you can see looks like a normal skeleton, yet his coat covers him as it would an obese person.

If you mention it to him or ask how it works, he gets offended and cries

Wait, I think he's a skeletor (fleshy body with skull), not a skeleton.

Deformed bone structure from waddling around, but also more durable from having had to carry all that weight during life. Weakened joints.

So the individual bones are stronger, but are more likely to be torn off, and it moves slower. Make it so that you have to actually break the bones to stop it otherwise it pulls itself back together.

As well, a glutton in life it remains a glutton in death and can be distracted by food. Whether its the party using their food to lure it into a trap or out of the way, or if after killing someone it starts trying to eat their flesh unless disrupted either way is good.

Just constantly picking up and passing through torn of pieces, then picking up and passing those pieces through over and over.

fill his chest cavity with sentient magets

I'd go with . It'd be funnier to make the players try and figure out how that would even happen, kind of like bumping into a character who is "35th and a half in line to the throne" and then partly deflecting any further questioning

Pillows stuffed with lard and suet.

This. Go Worm That Walks, keep the skeleton for fun and faking out anyone who thinks that you're the skeleton and not the maggot-y filling.

>Skeleton keeps a bag in his abdominal region
>Keeps a lot of junk inside
>Might use bones from other skeletons to expand his own, allowing for a bigger sack
>Everything is covered by a robe so he looks fat
>Swallows things that just end up in the bag

You can go the jingle jangle route and have him keep treasure and weapons inside his bag, or the squilchy squelchy route and have him fill it with food, which then rots over time, giving him some passive bonuses/original modes of attack.

Give them belly bones.

Skeleton man is a tad fucked up. He keeps stealing organs and flesh from killed creatures and sewing them onto himself like a human suit. A human suit made mostly of random adventure bait monsters like kobolds and trolls and shit. He's really quite vain about it though, and has to keep changing out the rotten pieces for new ones because he doesn't know how to tan them.

He really likes to tattoo and pierce the suit, or make clothing out of flesh to wear over it.

Kek

Thats exactly how you make a Fat Skeleton

CLEARLY THAT'S SKELETON BUDDAH!

>RattleMeBones.jpg
user you're my hero.

don't explain it. While he's wearing clothes it looks like he's fat but if yo look underneath the clothes it looks like a regular skeleton.

By far the best example in the thread.

this kind of aesthetic reminds me of oldschool runescape, where the draw distance wall was black, i found it pretty cozy

why the fuck would you find a black void be cozy? It's goddamn depressing

it's like day time, but with a night sky
and i think night time is cozy

That makes more sense to me, I like it when it's cloudy outside but it's still bright

>implying it's not a bag with more skeletons inside it