Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

tulips were not fungible and able to be instantly transmitted across earth

retard

Fuck man who would buy flowers? It is like buying some fake cats, amirite?

At least buy something that will last forever and is in limited supply.

This, flowers actually die, digital currencies like this are pretty uncharted territory at the moment. Having smartphones and being connected like we are was unthinkable 15 years ago, I say let the pioneers have some fun

>x15 gain in 5 years
>bubble

What a plebshit bubble.

>Bitcoin is instantly transmitted

lol

So just like bitcoin segwit core then.

>not fungible
Neither are kitties
>able to be instantly transmitted across earth
lol implying Bcore can do that

desu, i think its pretty stupid to compare cryptocurrency with dumb flowers

yea man, stay away from investing your money, I'm sure (((they))) will be happy to keep you wageslaving and forcing to buy stupid useless crap.
(((They))) don't even mind you being rich, as long as you keep wageslaving, once you realize you could escape this madness and live a humble lifestyle, oh, that's where (((they))) get really angry

TLDR: buy a new iphone and stop looking at this beetcoine thing you stupid goy

You don't understand crypto. Bitcoin is just a ledger. When you "transmit" Bitcoin, all you're doing is updating a ledger.

You can "transmit" tulips across the world by updating a ledger. And hey if your have a centralized ledger, it updates instantly and doesn't take hundreds of megawatts of electricity. Tulips are BETTER than bitcoins at being transmitted.

You should have sold at 17k, newfriend. Now it will be 2 years until we get back to that point.

I bought at 3,9k.
The jews want see a single satoshi from me

Flowers at least you can make mulch out of while crypto has no value

If you're never going to sell your bitcoins, why do you have them? Do they provide some value to you?

I hold different things and will only cash out when I'm sure It will allow me to escape wageslavery for good. I don't care about "decent" gains, that won't change shit

at least it doesn't cost $15 to send a tulip to someone

at least tulips are only a momentary distraction from world hunger and poverty instead of a lifelong capitalism-enabled escapist obsession.

This guy gets it, you have to find a goal. I just want enough to pull out 50% of my portfolio on the down payment of a home.

So....you are going to give the Jews your Satoshis. Funny how you're willing to sell your moral views for money. Almost like a .... well, never mind.

he believes THE JEWS want you to work a job so you can afford to buy things. that somehow our entire capitalist system is a conspiracy and THEY dont want you to know about this magic internet money despite the fact that its been all over the news every day for months now

hes not worth replying to

This makes me think...why is there no TulipCoin yet?

>internet trolls create a currency and get rich
>Wall street sells contracts
>Banks take out loans from the Federal Reserve and put tens of billions in shorts
>destroys the currency

ive thought about it in the past. it would be funny if we could get it to just persist for more than a year without looking like the usual tulip chart everyone shows, and then we can just insta post it and say "look, we did this just to laugh at you tulip people. even this tulip shitcoin didnt boom and bust"

i mean lets be honest, itll just look like any other shitcoin over a long period of time. just up slowly.

>bitcoin not being able to transmit somewhere instantly is somehow supposed to be an argument for why bitcoin is the same as a plant

only on Veeky Forums

I can ship a tulip to Hong Kong faster than Coinbase pays me

hey cool were getting somewhere, arent we friend? turns out, a good currency has more features than just being able to be transmitted instantly. go ahead and start actually reading some material now! youre all set!