General Character Art Thread

Am looking for shirtless dudes. Preferably monks. Will post random stuff I have.

While we're doing requests, I'm in need of 40k Guardsmen art. Bonus points for Kriegers without masks.

In the meantime, shirtless dudes.

Shirtless but not classless.

Looking for plain, dark haired young women dressed as scouts, explorers, rangers and the like.

Does anyone have the one with the wizard sitting in someone's kitchen?

I'll see what I have

And of course his cousin, Steve W. Izard, average joe about town.

Looked like she was missing an arm there, which was making things a tad confusing.

Thought the same at first. That's already all unfortunately, few others I have don't seem to apply because they're not really scouty or redheads

I'm looking for Warhammer Fantasy portraits.

>you were such a badass archer the enemy cut off one of your arms so you could never shoot again
>but fuck that, you're so badass you learned to shoot one armed using your feet.

Well, post the redheads, then. I'm not that user, but I am interested in some art for archer/scout redheaded types.

Alternatively sci-fi commandos like pic related

Requesting fantasy/medieval Special Forces soldier. Light to medium armor, ranged, but with melee capacity, sneaky, tacticool and all that stuff.

Gonna dump some random stuff.

Guess this one might also qualify for the dark hair criteria, not that "plain" though

I'm looking for more character's like these. Specifically 'medium' armor. Preferably western looking, with a breastplate but no limb armor. Bonus points if they are using one handed swords, bucklers optional.

like this?

perfect

I know it's dragon age II, but I based a Mage character off of this design.

I think this is the last one that fits the bill.

Pls halp.

Nice quads

Character design I used for a necromancer

Looking for a wizard in his pjs or bath robe or a hobo wizard

I like how he's holding on, but floating anyway.

Looking for Blacksmiths.

Requester here.
That's funny, because a missing arm would be perfect.

Can you help ?
This is gonna be my BBEG, but I need an "armored" version.
I'm looking for the most diabolic / demonic looking knight possible. One of his thing is that his armor and weapons cause a fear-check just by looking at them.

Yeah, that's the kind of armor I'm looking for.
Do you have more ?

Damn straight.

And that's the last of them. Here's an image of your BBEG on his day off, in case you need one.

Thanks friend, that's a big help.
And that Casual Devil is quite a treasure.