Orks will alwayz be cannon fodder

>Orks will alwayz be cannon fodder
>we will never be taken seriously
>W-WAAAGH! :(

>Never taken seriously

What? Orkz routinely fuck shit up all the time. Sure they're the punching bag for most of their fluff, but that only makes it all the better when they have their occasional "Ork moment," and blow up a Tombworld or fuck up a Chapter or what have you.

For a race that's basically a joke you don't really seem to have much of a sense of humor about it

>we will never be taken seriously

Thank Gork for that.

Goofy black-humour Orkz are best Orkz.

The thing about orks is that the outcome of any given battle does not really matter to them. It's the act of "gettin' stuck in wif da boys" that they relish.

In a roundabout way, the orks have already won as they are so numerous that their utter eradication is extremely unlikely and they get to do what they love while the other races are stuck in a futile battle for survival.

Hell yeah. Let's face it, 50k would be orcs vs. tyranid with occasional shots from the Necron.

Exactly, leave whining about the fate of the galaxy to humies and dem skinny eldar gitz. An ork boy grabs his choppa, grabs his shoota, and has a great time fighting until he dies.

Then Gork (or Mork) just shoves his soul in a new ork and he gets to have another go.

>S3, I2, BS2

Ya silly grotz, go back to ta fight!

The Beast holds second-place for 'Worst thing to happen to the Imperium'

More like the worse thing to happen in ork lore

Beast is retarded who thought it's a good idea to turn Orks into Khornates? They don't act Orky at all, they are FAGGOTS.

>>we will never be taken seriously
I blame the fans. Orkz are a serious threat, maybe not for the Imperium on a whole, for they are too scattered to end it themselves, but for individual planets for sure. But the fans put more emphasis on le wacky ork speach than the brutal shit they do.

Yeah, I'm sure if the fans demanded that orks be taken seriously as dangerous monsters with no fun allowed, GW would suddenly give a shit about them.

Where did I said no fun allowed? All I want is that people acknowledge that being an ork is fun, but not being attacked by orkz.

Sure thing and let's make them do experiments so brutal that even the iron warriors went

"Shit son that's pretty fucked up"

That doesn't really sound like something orkz would do, please don't bend the lore to make your argument look sound.

Which is why we said the war of the beast is shit

This didn't actually happen right?

HAV I GOTZ BOYZ OR A BUNCH OF PANZY GROTZ MUCKIN'Z ABOUT?! NOW GITS TO FOIGHTIN' YA LAZY GITZ AND STOP PHILOSOPHYIN' ABOUT!

>Pic related

Orks have always been brutal and really fucking terrifying if you are not one. Deff Skwadron and Kaptin Bludflagg are not be all end all of 40k lore.

>What is 15 hours

ROIT NOW, YA HEARD DA BOSS! GET YER CHOPPAZ AND SHOOTAZ BOYZ! DERE IZ STOMPING TO BE DUN! WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

>what are Painboyz