Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1064: Fetch Me The Horizon Edition

Otherwise known as the Caramelldansen Edition.

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3OsvE4vEP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fun continues.

Jump #126: Ghost in the Shell
>Queen of Wands (A seducer who calculatingly dons the guise of what others desire. A cocky and domineering person, who pushes anyone or anything aside to get what she wants.)
At first I thought that was Motoko, but as I wrote up the bulid, I realize it's me. I'm not going to let anything stand in my way.
>Age: 29
>Location: Russia
>Identity: Drop-In
>Well-Read (Free, Drop-In)
Considering how many people have so many obscure references to everything, this is a must.
>Eye for Detail (700, Drop-In)
It's not as though I can't already do this... but honestly, it never hurts to shore up old abilities with new ones.
>Human(oid) Calculator (600)
>implying you can't do this with Savant
>not getting this perk anyway
>Super-Class-A (0)
Ah, this should be useful, both for now and for later. Considering all that I'm going to have to deal with... yeah, this is a must.

You know, when one can already wirelessly interface with technology, and indeed directly convert themselves into data, it makes hacking things far more interesting. Moreso when one can, theoretically, use the internet to travel to any location. It means a trip to Japan is quick and easy-

Actually, you know what, screw that. Have you SEEN the global map? This is a crapsack world. Kid gloves are off - I intend to change that. Send in the clones. Whip out the wands. We're going to shake the establishment until it all comes tumbling down, and erect something better in its place.

Step 1: Take control of certain nations that are problem children. Forcibly if necessary. In most cases it will be. Essentially, this means the major world powers - perhaps not India, but China, the Soviet Federation, and Imperial America.
>"You may be wondering what gives a man the right to take control of your nations this way. I should argue that you have long since ceded control of your nations. I intend to give them back to you, the people. One man, one vote. That is how democracy works."

Step 2: Dissolve the major powers. The Russian Federation does not get to keep nations that are not Russia (especially on other continents). China does not get to keep nations that are not China. Imperial America does not get to remain an empire. Borders are restored to the old status quo.
>"I don't want to become an emperor. That's not my business, despite appearances - although I easily could, I don't want to rule or conquer everyone. I should like to help everyone if possible. The world went insane, nearly thirty years ago, and a nuclear holocaust ushered in an age of haves and have-nots. It is within my power to change it, and change it I shall. We have machinery to give abundance, and it should not leave us in want.

Step 3: Work in concert with major technological developers to rapidly make their tech cheap and easy to sell. Incorporate cybernetics from other worlds. Incorporate cloning and bio-modification. The end effect will not be a singularity, but it will not be far from it. Terraform the planet, fix up those ridiculous craters and restore arable land.
>"In this world, there is room for everyone. The good earth is rich, and can provide for everyone. The way of life should be free and beautiful. Even now, my voice is reaching billions throughout the world. Billions of despairing men, women, and little children, victims of a system that tortures and imprisons innocent people. We have lost the way, but we shall find it again! And when these changes have swept across this world, it will not need men like me."

Step 4: Get it done in five years, and fade into the background, while neutralizing certain individuals who will no doubt try to take advantage.
>"I tell you, do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. Liberty will never perish."

Don't know the Bayonetta perk you're referring to and it's disappeared off the drive so I don't know.

Can't see why not. Updated and put it in the notes.

I mean it's a lot of CP to drop but there have got to be some really weird combinations out there.

Step 5: Try to get people to stop using cyberbodies in favor of cloned ones. Get Motoko to stop angsting and embrace her humanity.
>"Let me tell you what I've learned about humans over the last seventeen millennia , Motoko, and why I know that you are as much of one as any of us. Humans are perfect even in their flaws - nothing on the face of the world compares to them. Your love, your joy, your anger, even your hate is to be human. It is to be true to your nature. Do not be ashamed of it. Take pride in who you are.

Never listen to those who tell you that life is suffering and existence is meaningless. That way madness and decay lies. You and I are part of humanity. We have purpose. We are brothers and sisters, you, I, the other five billion on this world that we call home. Forget the petty wars and divisions. The greater struggles lie out there, against a universe that has recognized our greatness and in its fear seeks to destroy us.

We can be united. I've done what I could to show the way forward, and mankind is beginning to recognize it. Free from the lies of false prophets, the jealous falsehoods of dying gods, united in the great mission that lies ahead. The future of mankind that is in the stars. Its unity throughout the skies, to see the wonders of the universe laid out before us all.

There is something special in all of us... even the tachikoma, for they are children of humanity and a part of mankind themselves! The spark of life and joy and happiness - the human soul, pure and incorruptable! Its spirit burns brighter than a billion torches in the dark, banishing the shadows of defeatism and gloom.

Be proud to call yourself human. For whatever form you choose to live it in, whether you choose to call yourself Motoko Kusanagi, Chroma, or the name you were born with - yes, Mai, I know who you truly are - make no mistake, you are human. And from one human to another, I am proud to call you my sister."

Huh, no thumbnail again. Veeky Forums does not like the Nightmare Before Christmas jump.

I think this might have happened ages ago as well.

I heard you were talking shit like I wouldn't find out.

Angsting is part of growing up Crux
And Motoko's angst is an allegory of humanity growing up into it's next epoch. Literally the weight of human progression is on her shoulders so I think you can cut her some slack.

Also I'd be mad creeped out if I was Motoko at that last bit.

Why? I'm hardly going to be hitting on her. I want to help her out, not creep her out, c'mon.

Beside, she's been angsting over that for the better part of her lifetime, when she isn't distracting herself with rampant lesbian sex or being an operator operating operations operatively. Giving a little peace of mind would benefit her.

Muh Waifu Crux
Muh Waifu

Okay, okay, fair enough.

... to be fair if I thought I had half a shot I'd probably take it too. After that speech, though, that's even less likely.

Terrible things happened to Motoko in my chain so lets not go there.

After collecting Illya and killing Griffith I need to go let her out the box I put her in.

Motoko is for Humanity Fuck Yeah, not for sadness! Do not let tragedy befall her!

What are some good wuxia jumps? Or xianxia jumps?

It's my won fault for taking the drawback but She should have stopped trying to arrest me!

I din do nufffin!

I SPECIFICALLY did not take that drawback for that very reason.

You let that Motoko out of the box this instant!

That was jump 7 crux
I'm at jump 102

I really wanted Class A super hacker and full cyberisation. I didn't think about the consequences. No h8!

That's... that's not right. She's gotta be catatonic by now, if she's been conscious all this time.

Jump #127: Anno 2070
>Knight of Wands (Anxiety over remaining in one place or with one person for too long.)
That's about right for this jump, unfortunately.
>Location: Somewhere in the Pacific
>Allegiance: Independent
>Drawbacks: Shoot Down the Rising Star (+200), Hector Hates You (+200), I Can't Do That, Dave (+300), Fallout (+300)
So I'm going to have to do more terraforming to any territory I claim. That's okay, I've got plenty of practice with that by now. I'd be concerned about the AI that's gunning for me, but I've got my sport shoes ready. And I'll need them to outrun the pirates and mercenaries after me. Never mind having to deal with Thor. But then, he doesn't have Mjolnir, so I should be okay.
>Kerykeion (Free, Independent)
Spiffy. I can build on the ocean floor if I need to, and I've got armed ocean gliders. Helpful!
>Eco (1800)
There is a great deal of useful technology from them. Also S.A.A.T. hates me, so I'm not getting that sort of tech.
>E.T.O. (Free, Independent)
Ah, experimental technologies. Very handy.
>O Captain My Captain, Simulation Training, A Moving Reef (Free)
Ah, useful things to know, to get the hang of this whole thing.
>Cavernous Holds (1700)
"It's bigger on the inside...!"
>Aesthetics (1600)
Art deco, here we come.
>You Solve Practical Problems (1400)
Not problems like "what is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy.
>Reusable Resources (1200)
Getting back every last nail and splinter of wood when tearing down a building... efficiency is important for recycling.

>Engineered Biosphere (800)
I think this is one that a lot of people miss, and I had to choose between this or A Loving Earth. Tempting as that one one, this trumps it - with this, I could turn a forest of pine into a forest of redwoods. When I go to Marvel... I can turn a silver mine into a vibranium mine. When I go to DC, I can turn a quartz vein into a kryptonite vein. Or maybe it would work better to convert uranium to kryptonite, since they are both radioactive elements. Very underused perk, this. I intend to get all the mileage out of it that I can.
>Artificial Alloys (200)
And if that isn't enough... well, now I can replicate just about anything artificially. Of course, everyone knows the value of THIS one.
>Dedicated Philosophy (Free, Independent)
As my chain has always been dedicated to... even when I was a man wearing the guise of a monster, to deal with other monsters... I stand for the common man. The freedom of each person is important. To pursue happiness and the betterment of themselves.
>Unified Front (0, Independent)
Why is it that I keep going to jumps and getting perks that would have been ideal if used in the one I'd just been to? How frustrating.

There really isn't a lot more I can say; this does nail down a style for me, though, and gives me some interesting technologies that I can use in future jumps, but they're largely more streamlined versions of things that I already have.

Time pauses when you leave the jump

And while I was there I occasionally synced with her and dropped off netflix.

But yeah, I know for a fact that's her personal idea of hell
It was pretty fucked up
I'm not proud of that moment

But I'm no sue Jumper

Oh! I thought you took her with you. I was going to say.

But come on, you should have let her out before you left. What if you don't get your spark?

Then she dies. Who cares.

Praise the emperor

Well, I'm pretty sure I did but it was over a thousand years ago so who knows now. I think you'll agree that it's a pretty good idea that I go and check.

Ain't No Sue Jumper

Well aren't YOU just a ray of sunshine this morning!

I freely admit that I borrowed heavily from that source. What better to borrow from?

Its like 4pm here.

Jump #128: The Terminator
>Age: 22
>Location: Los Angeles, 2011 (Genisys)
I'll be moving to an earlier era in short order. Thank you based dice. Though it was agreed that, due to the nature of what I'm using, I can only move through the timeline relative to when others are time travelling with native tech.
>Identity: Drop-In, Human
>Drawbacks: I'm Old, Not Obsolete (0), Targeted For Termination (+600)
>Well of course I'm targeted for termination. I'm jumping through time in a machine that, by all rights, shouldn't even exist in this universe. And I can bring anything and anyone with me that I damn well please. It's a game changer. Any time Skynet can pin down my location in a timeline it's going to send anything after me that it can muster.
>Smash Those Metal Motherfuckers (Free, Human)
>Judgment Day (1500)
I have every intention of keeping one eye on the counter with every action I take. Butterflies are easier to keep track of when you have some idea of where they're going.
>Most Paranoid Delusions Are Intricate (Free, Drop-In)
Huh. Being able to tell the truth is a handy thing, though.
>Thank You, Jumper, For Your Courage Through The Dark Years (1400, Drop-In)
Definitely going to be using this to its best.
>Hey, Wait! You Swore! (1200, Drop-In)
Promises are not made for breaking. Hey, I wonder if I could get Skynet to promise to not lash out at humanity? ... wait, that would make Skynet go insane with guilt and make things even WORSE. Forget it.
>Easy Money (900, Drop-In)
...well, to be fair, most 'modern' computer systems are hilariously easy. This just expands my ability to deal with any system. Immensely.
>No Fate But What We Make (500, Drop-In)
Another prophecy-breaker perk. I love 'em. But not just that - stop the unstoppable, kill the unkillable, row, row, fight the power! Pre-destination paradoxes? Grandfather paradoxes? Screw that, I'll pull a Fry if I have to. Come at me, bro.

Rolled 8 (1d8)

Don't mind me. Just I realised I completely forgot to make a build for Shadow of Mordor. So here we go.

Ranger [100]
>perks:
Lucky Ratbag [100] Cool.
Guerrilla [Free] Sneaksy time.
Wraith [400] Magic stuff, apparently? Also, another voice in my head. I have no clue what this does.
Warchief [400] Intimidation!
Adoption [200] This seems like it could be useful...
>items:
Elven Rune [150] Importing my Sun-Spear.
Musty Tome [50] Nice.
Lockbox and Key [100] Not sure what to use it for, but locking things away in a completely impregnable box seems good. Maybe throw my Horcrux in there.
Caragor [100] Good boy.
>drawbacks
Black Gate Closed [+200] Looks like we're gonna be stuck here for a while.
Clumsy [+200] That's gonna be annoying.
Nemesis [+200] And this too.

So I'm running around in Mordor, tripping over my own legs, and periodically incinerating a particular tenacious Orc in an absurd variety of ways.

Between Lucky Ratbag and Warchief and previous intimidation perks, I'm quickly going to be the terror of Mordor aren't I?

Oh, also I have spoopy ghost powers and Sauron's trying to get a body? Whuh?

My new pet is cool though. Riding it instead of walking means I don't fall over quite as much.

Let's see what kinda Wraith I get:

1 - Human
2 - High Elf
3 - Grey Elf
4 - Dwarf
5 - Hobbit
6 - Ent
7 - Maiar
8 - Uruk

>One Possible Future, From Your Point Of View (300)
If I'm going to use that time machine at all, then it's absolutely critical that I am able to keep track of multiple timelines. Of course, being a fan of the Terminator series doesn't do any harm either.
>Of Course; I'm A Terminator (100)
Why does this remind me of a Fear Factory song...
>Atari Personal Computer (0)
A universal interface... well, another universal interface. Still, very handy.

I really, really, really wanted to get my hands on the damaged microchip. But honestly... there's no point. There's nothing in there that I can't replicate independently, short of Skynet itself, and frankly I can already create an advanced Soong-type android if I'm determined. I'd rather not, though.

So... the first thing to do? Use clairvoyance/postcognition to see where I need to go to save Sarah Connor. Pull the Wings of Time out of the warehouse. Get flying and hope I arrive in time.

Which is fine excpet the dice say I do not arrive in time. Both parents are dead. That's okay; I'll be happy to take her in. Even her guardian. I'll be happy to do what I can to help him be more human, and to give Sarah a more sane upbringing. Also a blood transfusion. And a wand. Yer a wizard, Sarah. Let's see Skynet deal with THAT.

Actually, screw Skynet. We're crashing this timeline. With no survivors. Anyone up for a trip to the eighties instead of waiting ten years? I've got a time machine - if you want to have John go for it, I can always send him back in time for Judgment Day. Which, now that we are in 1984, is 33 years away. Because the timeline is retarded. That's okay though, you really aren't missing as much in the seventies as you think. You're going to grow up in a more interesting time this way, take it from me, and this way you have a quasi-normal childhood. Aside from being raised by a cyborg and a planeswalker-in-training.

Dealing with the first four years of Terminators coming after me will not exactly be a challenge, and I've got a leg up because... well, let's be honest, my build is clairvoyance-based and I've got ridiculous amounts of plot armor before even taking that into account. I'm not so much applying that to the fights, as I am to seeking them out to take them on. I think when Skynet gets the data back, it's going to be extremely perplexed by the T-1, T-70, T-600 and T-700 being chopped into pieces by a glass sword. Because glassteel is wicked fun to chop with.

The T-800 and T-850... trickier. Sufficiently large caliber weaponry would do, but why bother with that when you can use a grenade launcher? As long as you're ready for the possible larger detonation of the power cells, anyway. This also works well to temporarily immobilize a T-1000, after which point you can apply liquid nitrogen (or better, liquid helium) for longer-term immobilization, and sufficient heat or acid to break it down. The T-X is slightly more complex as its offensive abilities are much greater, but in the end, it's the same effect - strike it in the torso with a shaped charge, expose it to sufficient heat or smash its skull apart.

The T-3000 is another matter altogether. It's a bunch of nanites held together by a magnetic field; it's a wonder John Connor didn't erase the contents of every computer he was in fifty feet of. Except, you know, I have the ability to screw with nanites like you wouldn't believe, so it is quite possibly the worst thing you could choose to send after me.

Then the T-JC arrives! Immune to nanite manipulation. Immune to acid, and extreme heat and cold. Even high caliber firearms don't do anything, nor explosives. It would seem our hero has his work cut out for him at last - it would take a nuke to put this thing out of commission, wouldn't it?!

In any case, the standard counter-charm to the T-JC is, of course, Fiendfyre. I've made sure to keep an ace up my sleeve.

I'd perhaps have podded Sarah if I had only stayed for ten years, but by the time we get to 2024 taking the long way, she's already got a husband and a daughter, Jane. (I grabbed Kyle and put him on ice for sanity's sake, as far as he and Sarah are concerned he dropped in ten years off-target; Sarah never knew and I simply Obliviated him.) No Skynet; no Cyberdyne. The worst they've got are manned drones. A word dropped in the right ears means humanity wants to keep their fingers on the triggers. But Jane has magic too, as it turns out, and she's a deft hand at wandless casting. It'll make life interesting for them.

Also, when John showed up in 2014 I abused the HELL out of certain perks to reformat him back to baseline human after stealing his nanites. As far as they're concerned he never showed. He's off living his own life in New York, happy that Skynet never happened.

Oh shit yeah, I forgot something in the changelog for this.

I dropped the price of At Least I Left Some Stories They Can Tell to 100 CP.

Oh, cool. Guess I'll update my build in a bit.

Relatedly, can you import something as your Ghost Dog? I'd personally prefer a cat or Caragor ghost pet.

Also, according to my roll here I'm stuck with an Uruk Wraith. Kinda weird, but I'm not sure how much it matters. Is it just going to start being another voice in my head or what?

Sounds like you've got something of a bloodthirsty voice in your head, if it is a voice in your head. On the other hand, it's a good way to learn how uruk work and their tactics, and to work around them. They're strong in direct combat, so if you can apply the wraith's combat ability with your own thought of tactics, you could take that a long way.

Yeah sure why not. Updated again to allow for pet imports.

As for Wraith it's in the notes I think that you can turn off the voice if you just want it as a regular power. Otherwise, yeah it's pretty much a probably not very helpful voice in your head calling you a tark and saying you can't handle your grog. You can choose their personality though so it's largely up to you.

Does existing pets include pets who have passed on? I mean if it's a Ghost of a pet...

Might be useful here, yeah.

Alright, thanks. Think I'll just go with a bit of an odd Uruk grudgingly working with me, while complaining about not being able to handle my grog and calling me a tark. Seems fun.

Skellington [Free] Skelly time.
Number of Halloweens: 22
>perks:
Danny Elfman Soundtrack [Free] Sounds good.
I AM THE PUMPKIN KING! [Free] Willpower stacking!
At Least I Left Some Stories They Can Tell [100] Very nice.
What's This? [100] Also very nice. A sense of a wonder is nice to have.
Now Pay Attention [100] Sounds good.
Spindly [100] Sounds good. Little weird in some forms, but nice.
Master of Fright [300] Boo.
Birds of a Feather [600] Knowing when people would betray is really damn useful.
The Scientific Method [200] Spooky scary inventions time.
>items:
King Pumpkin [Free] Seems fun?
Ghost Dog [100] Importing the Caragor.
>drawbacks:
Here In An Instant, Gone In A Flash [+100]
Kidnapped [+100]
Poorly Built [+200]
A longing That You've Never Known [+200]

Not sure what I'd do here aside from getting distracted, being kidnapped, and falling apart into piles of bones.

Wuxia, Jade Empire, and Kung Fu Hustle are about all we have.

Don't forget HGDK and possibly Tales of Demons and Gods.

Disciple isn't really Wuxia, though. It's anime martial arts, which are a very different genre.

>Got everything planned out and just about written for perks and undiscounted booster perk.
>Still got to resolve costs
>Hope no hatred over how I understand the world come up
>Also gotta balance stuff when nothing except for functions and process show straight up raw power or so

Making Transistor jump is suffering

So how much longer does it have to go before we can get a Boku no Hero Academia jump? I know last time it was discussed it was considered too early to make a proper one.

Question to Cleanupanon/Mardukth: In the upcoming Infernals jump I recall the Drop In capstone will consist of "inheriting" access to a Devil Tiger's charmset. Could you purchase this multiple times for multiple Devil Tiger charmsets or will it be the standard one capstone per purchase deal?

Also, for the purposes of defining said DT's charms what is your stance on using homebrewed DT charmsets from the white wolf archives?

About to board a plane so I won't be able to update my build in time but does Spirit of the Season work with holidays from other worlds as well as earthly ones? Could you theoretically personify Star Wars' Life Day for example?

Also for A Witch's Fondest Dream exactly how are occult and morbid defined?

There's also Kung Fu Panda which-

-pfft, I'm sorry, no. I can't say that one with a straight face. It is a zanny Dreamworls cartoon about sassy animals. It is to wuxia what Panda Express is to actual chinese food except it's not completely terrible.

Was there a perk that ley you turn magic spells into machines, not chrimson saint, it was in another jump and only went one way.

Jumpchain is one-half power levels, one-quarter ADVENTURE, and one quarter waifus.

Yet SOMEHOW, no one has made a titty ninja waifu Jump.

Someone explain this to me.

You're about to find out why in a sec.

>Puritan user incoming in 3....2....

no lewd jumps you fucking shitlord, fuck off back to spacebattles.

WE HAVE IGNITION!

And there you go.

Do you even know anything about the series?

>This shitposter is trying to force his bogeyman again.
This is probably you on your phone Someone was working on it, but sadly they dropped off the face of the world.

I still want my Mirai perks.

The time is now. Go forth and make it, all-cough.

Wait until it's over.

I think a lot of jumpmakers have been jaded by how things like fairy tail and toriko have escalated, often with little warning. Nobody wants to be responsible for dealing with that, and these were fairly established manga as well. BNHA has only around 100 chapters so compared to the others there is a high likelihood of escalation. I mean toriko only really started going nuts around 200 chapters in, plenty of reason to put jumpmakers off an early-series shonen.

>Just under 2 minutes

You're l8 m8
The thread almost became CYOA

Someone said they'd work on one and vanished summarily despite promising ideas. Other people have jobs and life in the way. But if you want to take a shot at it go ahead but keep in mind someone else might come back with finished product, unlikely as it is. After all, lovecraftanon returned when the stars were right.

The guy who was whining about Berserk and GANTZ is still around, that's who that user is probably thinking of.

I feel.

Doing supernatural is painful.

It's a tough question. The biggest issue is the possibility, really more like a certainty, of shonen power-creep. Like, it's reasonable now, but we might run into issues later once Deku gets his 37th power up and is punching the source wall to retcon Super-Galactus out of existence, you know?

That said, if the maker is willing to stay in the threads and address concerns that pop up, I think we might possibly have enough to go on at this point. Or, at least, work in some kind of contingency if things go crazy later on and they've since left the thread. It'd probably be preferable to use ambiguous language as to the growth potential of Quirks, so that you don't have to keep redefining those, and you'd probably want to avoid referencing specific people in drawbacks, but I think it could work.
Someone posted a wip version a long time ago and, while I have more than a few issues with it, it wasn't a horrible start.

>This is probably you on your phone

Whatever helps you sleep at night sister.

>fairy tail
>no warning

I'm sorry but that's wrong. We were told early in the story that Acnologia could destroy countries, and nothing has gone above that. Even that World One or whatever recently was still at country-level.

This is like how in Naruto, the first page told people how powerful Kurama was, but then people forgot about it,

>Question to Cleanupanon/Mardukth: In the upcoming Infernals jump I recall the Drop In capstone will consist of "inheriting" access to a Devil Tiger's charmset. Could you purchase this multiple times for multiple Devil Tiger charmsets or will it be the standard one capstone per purchase deal?
Hm, yes. Was thinking I'd just have it as one purchase. Multiple purchases might work too, so I might change it to that.

Of course, you could also have imported companions take it, if you really want to get even more Devil Tiger charmsets.

>Also, for the purposes of defining said DT's charms what is your stance on using homebrewed DT charmsets from the white wolf archives?
Using those seems fine to me? I think I remember some cool stuff there...

Anything in particular you're looking at?

We knew that Kurama was half of a country buster at page one? All he showed was wrecking a city and had no idea how strong the defenders he was stomping actualy were.

That guy said he didn't care anymore though. I'm serious, look it up. He apologized.

He referring to the first page where the narrator state that the Nine-Tail could crumble mountain and cause Tsunamis with swipe of it tails.

Thank you.
The english version changed the mountain part to causing landslides, but the point stands. People forgot all about that page, and then got annoyed when Naruto using Kurama's power lived up to the hype.

Huh, I forgot about that page.

Oh how cute, Puritan user is embarrassed!

Also, if I remember right, the novel version, as well as a different translation, stated he could cause earthquakes and tsunamis with only a sway of his tails, implying he could do it casually.

>Opera has recovered from a crash
That's what you get for using Opera, silly user.

Give me some jumps to do /jc/

Would there be a drawback where the age-old T vs A argument ends up causing WWIII?

X-Files
Tails Gets Trolled

Megaman Zero.

Highschool DxD.

Supernatural

Kingdom Hearts
Eldar
Ouran High School Host Club
Warhammer Fantasy
Kung Fury

>MFW
youtube.com/watch?v=F3OsvE4vEP8

Strike Witches, SOMA

Well that escalated quickly.

Remember I wrote DxD
And it turns out I really fucking shouldn't have

Every post you make just makes it obvious it was you falseflagging. You're going to post this engineered screenshot the next time people tell you to fuck off with your Ganguro Girl Gauntlet or whatever.

Your heart was in the right place, I think.

>Having to pick 18 Devil-Tiger Charmsets, only half of which are based on the user's personality.
Shiiiit. Please tell me the other capstones are so cool that I'll be able to justify buying them for my companions instead of doing this to myself.

>Ganguro

>I really fucking shouldn't have
Why not?

>Shiiiit. Please tell me the other capstones are so cool that I'll be able to justify buying them for my companions instead of doing this to myself.
They should be. I hope. Take the full 18 of them would be kinda insane.

Rolled 9 (1d11)

1. X-Files
2. Tails Gets Trolled
3. Megaman Zero
4. Highschool DxD
5. Supernatural
6. Kingdom Hearts
7. Eldar
8. Ouran High School Host Club
9. Warhammer Fantasy
10. Kung Fury
11. SOMA

>implying I'm not already a night witch
Come on buddy
For what ever reason I keep rolling Russia for Strike Witches, which means I have to bomb Finland, And I had to wait till Barbarossa to murder Nazis

I actually liked it when Koneko was the foil, but then she just entered the harem and I just lost all interest.

Some particularly rabid fanboys
Same old same old really

>it's a whining jumpmaker episode

They're are two people who know for sure it wasn't a false flag. Myself and the whining self centered brat who throws a shit fit whenever someone mentions anything they personally don't like.

And that is good enough for me.

I'll dust off the Sororitas armor I guess

>1. X-Files
>2. Tails Gets Trolled
I don't think those are jumps.

>Some particularly rabid fanboys
Really man? You can't even admit that you fucked up?

I felt a bit sorry for you when it was brought up, but not now.

Oh, I did fuck up
But you know, offer still stands and no one has taken it up.

>I have the strongest wand in the universe
And yet he still got disarmed by Draco fucking Malfoy.

You know, why he never just gave the thing to Harry is beyond me. Not like he was really using it anymore. Could have just used a regular wand.

Rabid fanboy spotted.

They warned us about him.

There was no warning about the Spriggan 12.

Which is frankly stupid, you'd think they'd have warned us about those guys before pulling out the thing that could TPK them.

The offer to replace it with another jump if someone gets off their ass and does something other than whine?

>You know, why he never just gave the thing to Harry is beyond me. Not like he was really using it anymore. Could have just used a regular wand.

You didn't understand the Harry Potter books. That's pretty shameful.

Yeah, that one.
If you think you can fix it, go nuts.

Nice!

Back when I was runnning with the safe assumption of one purchase, I was thinking of Eridu, the Temple and the Horror Housed Within who started off as the brainstormed hypothetical Yozi resulting from if the Ebon Dragon died during the Primordial War and his place on the Reclamation was replaced by the being created after Mardukth was fetich-slain and apparently ended up being considered a Devil Tiger bent on BECOMING Mardukth.

And seems vaguely appropriate considering I am the SMT reincarnation of MARDUK (no relation), which combined with certain discrete uses of Rumormonger is going to confuse the shit out of the other Yozis if and when they learn my title, but especially Malfeas[/spoilier]

But as of now-I'll have to revisit the archives to be sure, but this certainly opens up some !FUN! possibilities. Which have hardly anything to do with multiple personality disorder, actually.

>I keep rolling Russia

...huh. I thought I was the only one.