What is this website's endgame?

What is this website's endgame?

Entertaining some people, selling bullshit via pop up ads to others.

Goals? Self-improvement is masturbation

Trying to be cool.

it's russian intelligence

the comment sections always make me laugh

literally worse than /pol/ somehow

amazing

Russian market manipulators.

its basically boomer /pol/

Elevating 2EDGY4U to an artform

shills shilling shills making bank on fud. there was an article about it a couple years ago

I like both ZeroHedge and /pol

ZeroHedge may be Russian agitprop, but it’s better than the Judenpresse

ad revenue through scaring you

It was pretty much a pure financial site with a couple political articles mixed in and has become a full blown political opinion rag.
I am almost certain that at least one of the tylers is a regular chan poster.
It's still better than drudge or any other shit site that started off decent and went the way of the jew.
Anyone remember when drudge was an aggregate that linked to mostly articles about government fuckery?
Now all you find on it are articles about hollywood(even before all the sex scandle coverage) sports and government worship shit.

Zerohedge is one of the best twitter accounts to follow because they are so quick with breaking news

when theres a jobs report or some political thing that will affect markets, you always see zerohedge tweet it first

that said they are downright silly sometimes when they are trying to shine light on some "conspiracy". but you /pol/ retards eat that shit up

Precious metals lost in boating accident here= ZH

That really is it's only redeeming factor currently.
They cover the government stats and remind people of how it is totally bullshit.
Except of course when the stats fit their view.
But that is to be expected since nobody is immune to confirmation bias.

Middle Eastern foreign policy is quite unironically a catastrophic Zionist conspiracy.

As is our immigration policy.

But I agree that there are brainlets on /pol and ZeroHedge who believe in extremely stupid conspiracies

Its a website with mostly anti-establishment, anti-central bank, anti-global financial elite perspective.

must be russian propaganda

Ancap reigning supreme I assume. Makes for good reading sometimes

There's enough political bullshit in the world, finance should be completely apolitical... even if I agree with the viewpoints I just want to read money stuff FFS.

I can't drink coffee without politics, I can't watch sportsball without politics, I just want one place to just try to make money off me and that's it.

(((apolitical)))

Let me clarify:

>congress passes corporate tax reduction bill
Relevant.

>Trump declares "an end of the War on Christmas!"
Irrelevant.

it's just a shitty jackdurden.com knock off that makes less sense

6 years ago it was an invaluable site. I used to read every article. There's a lot of click bait now. They still are first on breaking news. I also enjoy their analysis of any govt numbers that come out.

ad revenue

it's unironically russian propaganda

jew shilling