MTG Kaladesh Spoilers General

Spoilers so far:
>mythicspoiler.com/kld/index.html

Enemy fastlands are confirmed

3B
Creature - Human Pilot
Whenever an artifact enters the battlefield under your control, you may return Ovalchase Daredevil from your graveyard to your hand.

WE LIVE! WE DIE! WE LIVE AGAIN!

Where are all the leaks?
So far we've only gotten spoilers.

>leaks
there are no leaks in kaladesh because they have no conduit system

Hell yeah fast lands FTW. Mana bases in standard are not going to die.

> :( when fetchlands rotated and evolving wilds :(

Evolving wilds was printed in bfz

They always print evolving wilds because it helps smooth out mana in drafting. Evolving wilds is just turrrrrrible and WE NEED FETCHES TO BE REPRINTED AGAIN. MORE FETCHES. ALL THE FETCHES ALL THE TIME.

There's some rumor that we'll get energy variants of the power 9. As in:

Aether Ruby
0 mana
Tap, spend 1 energy: Add R to your mana pool

DESIGNATED

CRYSTAL GEMS

you know, where could they next reprint the enemy colored fetchlands I wonder? i've got a couple of the allied colored ones during Tarkir, and the names on the fetchlands don't exactly seem very "exclusive" to the planes they're on.

I can't see fetches coming in Kaladesh, if only because artifact theme rather than mana, land theme (kind of like with Zendikar and Tarkir).

>Ancestral Debauchery - U
>Enchantment
>Spend 1 Energy: Draw 3 cards

I want the phyrexians and the eldrazi obliterate the fucking gaudy Kaladesh to the fucking plane core.

I doubt it, they'd be mythic rare and they're not gonna do a cycle at mythic rare.

Nah, the only mythic would be lotus. The moxen would be a rare cycle.

Tarkir had fetches with no land theme

I'm with you on doubting it.

Though I'd think they'd maybe do the non "cycle-y" ones.

And in regards to cycles at mythic rare, Khans of Tarkir, Gods of Theros, Guild Leaders of Ravnica, Praetors of Phyrexia.

That said, those were all creatures. With varying utility between each I might add.

Aether-Powered Mox 0
Artifact MR
T, pay E: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.

>Aetherborn

JESUS CHRIST HOW HARD CAN YOU PANDER TO TRANNIES WITH THIS AETHERBORN SHIT
TOO MANY WOMEN LEGENDARIES TOO MANY NON-WHITE LEGENDARIES
DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN THE LOO
THESE MECHANICS AND THIS FLAVOR IS THE DEATH OF MAGIC MARK ROSEWATER MY WORDS

There, this is now a legit spoiler thread.

Modern Masters 3 is more likely than an upcoming set.

Tarkir had Delve.

You had me until you mentioned mechanics, nobody's going to talk about that in a spoiler thread.

Yeah, I wasn't very clear, They're not gonna do a cycle that isn't heavily flavour based is more what I meant

im also in this boat of doubt.

we seem to get a new mox every so often so i could see this, especially considering it is an artifact heavy plane and the last time we got one was scars. though i don't think that it will be so cheap. I'm gonna guess it'll have an etb of adding 3 energy to pool, and you need to use three energy to get one mana

No land theme but definitely a "Color theme",
Khans of Tarkir was all about wedges, and the fetchlands were printed in eachof the wedges allied color pair. The color pair that was exclusive to each wedge (the enemy color pairs would be shared with another clan in the plane, B/W between mardu and abzan for example.)

Plus the allied color fetchlands were "dragon burial sites" that tied in lorewise with the dead dragon tribes.

Makes me think if we ever had a "Return to Tarkir" we'd have the enemy colored fetches themed after the clans and their conflicts.

>Where Abzan strove and Mardu plundered, their standards torn asunder.

I really wanna make cultivator work but it just seems too slow to really get the use out of

>Makes me think if we ever had a "Return to Tarkir" we'd have the enemy colored fetches themed after the clans and their conflicts.
But user, there are no more clans because we can't have nice things. They got time travel'd out of existence.

So we've gone from "Now that's that I call podracing" to "WITNESS ME!" now?

Would you pay 2RRR for a 3/3 flyer with haste?

In draft sure

lolno

Fetches enable lazy deck design.

>but it just seems too slow
With no board at all and creating two tokens, it still swings for 5 damage over all it's bodies. It's basically Overrun on a stick.
If you had some sort of big mana G/R deck you could run it with Expedite so you can run it out with haste.

Maybe if it was a 3/4

We're going to do as many car/racing movie related memes as possible, I think.

In low-power standard, all that fetches do is enable 4/5-color goodstuff to dominate.

Do you want to go back to the BfZ standard days of DARK JESKAI VERSUS RED ESPER WHO WINS

Does that mean we'll get a 7 YEAR HAND DRAWN card?

limited bomb, not so much for haste but the possibility of first strike
constructed unplayable
obviously somebody will want it in their Dragon Commander or monored Commander

>all the previous khans who were time-errata'd to be underlings to the elder dragons retain aspects of the old clans and are unhappy with the state of things
I'd really like to see a return also show them rising up, overthrowing the dragons, and restoring the clans. there's a very green message here about how things were always going to turn out and the nature of the plane (dead dragons and warring clans), and then we can go back to glorious wedges. I would also be fine with another enemy coloured block, as the clans are still making adjustments to regain their former selves.

Really sad we didn't have vehicles in innistrad. then we could have gotten a christine. no, but there is going to be a child of alara reprint with new art. see pic related.

>Some sort of instant card that buffs vehicles, art is shoving a nitro capsule into the aether fuel lines
Fund it

At best we'll probably get some kind of boosters.

fuck it im just gonna rewatch redline. I've got just enough time before work. plus that soundtrack is so fuckin hype, its unreal.

Ehh... I could see it being used in my Zada/Krenko EDH deck, just because I can make a shit ton of mana so I could buff it to an insane power and give it haste in one go, but otherwise it's pretty underwhelming and there are better Monored Dragons.

Can we get an artifact creature pilot golem?
You all know who I mean by that

Because Fastlands with Fetches would be too strong. Besides, it's not like the original Fastlands were duals either.

BFZ were slow lands, needing 2 basics out or they would come in tapped. Plus if they were fetchable they'd be strictly better than Shock Lands.

Not quite Vampire Nighthawk, but pretty good.

I misread it and meant checklands too, bleh. You guys waste no time to correct people.

>Flying
>Dwarf
>Soldier
I'm in love, senpai.

>not a vehicle that gives a bonus when used to crew vehicles

Or even better

>two vehicles that meld together at the start of combat if they're both creatures

So can this counter emrakul? I forget how protection works.

That fucking dwarf, draft 4, steamroll limited.

Yes.

So many years waiting for dorfs... And this is what we got.
I hate this fucking ugly plane...

>mfw i just realized vehicles can technically crew other vehicles

>Not liking sexy dwarves

you can use an airship to pilot a car

get fucked emrakul, 0/10 go home

this is game winning card to draft in limited.

It seems incredibly strong for constructed too

Sorry you didn't get your Scottish-speaking hobo-bearded axe-swinging drunkards, you meme-loving fuck.

it counters emrakul, but they still get your turn.

next set should have a mechanic where vehicles get some sort of bonus if they're crewed by a vehicle.

>not filling a car with squirrels then having the squirrels pilot an airship by using the car to handle the controls
Although the clown car effect is nice I prefer the idea of some raceway speedster on the bridge of an airship doing laps over the control panel.

As you can imagine, I'm not talking about the functionality of the card.

I'm already planning a Car Lesbians deck

I'm building vechiles for this reaason alone

oh, sorry for the confusion.

>Sorry you didn't get your Scottish-speaking hobo-bearded axe-swinging drunkards, you meme-loving fuck.
I'm not against the other dorf meme, the artificer one (wich is more mythological accurate), I'm against the fag way they look now.

Honestly a 2/1 for 1R with haste ain't that bad either.

Get alters then if you want to use them and don't if you don't.

The power creep is real.

This card seems so useless right now. Half the vehicles we've seen so far have haste already, one is a filler card, and Speedway Fanatic doesn't have enough power to crew the 5 drop (and for some reason it's not a dwarf, so it can't get beefed up by the RW lord).

>Human pilot.
I thought that "she" was a dwarf.
What's wrong with her?

What "fag way"?

'We've seen so far' is the key part of that.

But yes, I get the feeling that this pilot will be half-way useless, just like how has 1 more power than she needs to and is way too expensive for what she does as a result.

Wow wizards nice powercreep can't wait for the next set with pendulum summons and fusion cards.

Is this "counter target artifact" for just U? That's amazing.

>MY DWARFS DONT OOK LIEK THIS THE SET IS DESIGNEETD SHIT WIZRDS SUCKS

>Select all images with mountains.

I feel like the vehicles so far were to get aggro players hyped and the meaty stuff will come later, like the meld-vehicle and the vehicle crewing vehicle
R-Right?

Not necessarily, doesn't counter colored artifacts and does counter Eldrazi and Devoid spells.

New staple card coming through

I prefer it over Nighthawk, personally I rather Vigilance over Deathtouch but they're both really good.

At least I'm an illustrator

Go ahead and alter them then.

She's a 1R hastey 2/1 beater.

Even without her Pilot Ability, she is a good RDW creature.

Half-way useless at actually doing anything with vehicles, I mean.

The vehicle text is pretty much flavor, from what I've seen about vehicles so far.

>doesn't counter colored artifacts

Of which there are, what, a couple relevant cards? Vault Skirge, Master of Etherium and maybe Canonist?

>Half-way useless at actually doing anything with vehicles, I mean.
She gives them haste and can crew them, what more do you want from a red 2-drop? 3 power? Good luck with that.

Wow is not the thing I want to see.
I gave you a related pic for dwarven artificers of my taste:

Just because she can't solo-crew the airship doesn't make her bad, I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of 1/1 tokens running around this set between Fabricate and the fact the plane had a Thopters theme from Origins.

Both vehicles that she can crew that have been revealed so far already have haste. All creatures can crew, by the way.

that doesnt also counter eldrazi

There's an 8/8 with trample in Kaladesh.

This misses that.

>blizzshit

>Speedway Fanatic piloting Skysovereign with a servo as her co-pilot/satnav.

All of my yes.

They are going to make me work for cards that are not even printed... FUG!

If nothing else this set wins on flavor alone.

>servo in full panic mode as she puts the thrusters to max speed and rams the ship into the enemy lines

You missed Sky Skiff.

What I meant is that you can't just have a deck full of vehicles, you need creatures to crew them. A 2-drop that is playable on its own and offers a potential upside to your vehicles already sounds good.

More importantly, I suppose it hinges on the mana curve of crew to vehicles