Is this still up to date?

Is this still up to date?

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Veeky Forums - traditional games

I still don't see the best PS2 game for giant Nazi robot tanks fighting giant Soviet robot tanks in 1960's alt Japan there user, so no.

It's the list of /tg approved vidya games user.

Veeky Forums.org/rules#tg

This is the second /v/ related post in Veeky Forums I've seen today. Is reading the rules for a given board really that fucking taxing?

i dont see Combat Mission nor Blade Runner

>not knowing about Veeky Forums-related vidyas
>reading the rules
>summerfag detected

So if I make an image of Veeky Forums-related tractors, that automatically makes it Veeky Forums? The same argument could be applied to literally everything, regardless of its level of abstraction from the source material.

>b-b-but muh Veeky Forums-related vidya image has been a board staple for x time

So fucking what? It's still off topic. Fuck off.

>So if I make an image of Veeky Forums-related tractors, that automatically makes it Veeky Forums?
you dont know the answer, do you?

You're acting like vidya and tabletop don't have a lot of crossover. Plus most of this board is generals and shit. Are you really bitching about a unique thread? Fuck off idiot.

Link to the other videogame thread?

>So if I make an image of Veeky Forums-related tractors, that automatically makes it Veeky Forums?
Yes.

I wanna see a thread about Veeky Forumsrelated tractors

if you are new I incline you to lurk moar

>reading the rules
>claims to be Veeky Forums

That's the version I updated in like, 2013, of course not.

Yeah, we need to add all the good vidya made in past 3 years.

Oh, wait...

I'm working on scifi setting. How much are improvements to agricultural equipment likely to improve productivity over, say, the next 100 years? It's hard not to feel like we've kind of plateaued in that regard, and that the real innovations will all be chemical or biological (specially bred or genetically modified crops, improved and possibly less environmentally hazardous pesticides and fertilizers, etc). I mean, how much easier is a solar powered hover-tractor really going to make things? Or am I totally wrong here?

See user, the problem with your autism is that there are very few subjects where genuine, quality discussion can't be useful to traditional gamers.

Let's get a list going
>All the new Shadowrun games
>Transistor
>BFG
We should probably replace all the Paradox games that gotten new editions since then too

Let's see.
Xcom2
BF:G:A
Shadowrun games
If it doesn't have Magicka it damn well should.
EYE Divine Cybermancy
Total Warhammer, I heard was good
Stellaris Hahahaa no.
I happen to like Alpha Protocol a lot even though I'm stuck getting my ass beat by an 80 year old man.
Infinifactory
Mark of the Ninja was quite good.
Sunless Sea

There's plenty of good vidya user, just don't be so much of a downer.

Divinity: original sin probably warrants consideration, as well as pillars of eternity.
Dishonored for the world building maybe.

Darn tootin'. Dishonored was pretty fun.

Divinity: Dragon Commander
Darksiders
Deadspace
Overlord
Styx: Master of Shadows

sounds like you aren't being excellent

maybe you need to go read the rules, dude

Yes

There you go

This is momentarily a Veeky Forums tractor thread for my good user here.