Which faction would win a dancing competition?

Which faction would win a dancing competition?

Which one has the best DJs?

Does Emperor have better moves than Slaanesh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4aGDqaQbek
youtube.com/watch?v=4t1NWH6G1f0
1d4chan.org/wiki/Disco_Marines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chaos has the Masque of Slaanesh who is supposed to be an immortal and incredibly beautiful dancer, so if you are actually going by fluff then they would win.

I think that Orks would be the grooviest though

Eldar Harlequins

Slaanesh

No

>Which faction would win a dancing competition?
Chaos. Slaanesh followers would spend every waking minute grinding against each other in the club if they could. Most probably do.

>Which one has the best DJs?
As if Noise Marines weren't the best DJs already.

>Does Emperor have better moves than Slaanesh?
No, anyone can dance better than your comatose Corpse-god.

>Which faction would win [thing]?
you should know better by now

That's obvious.

Guard.

Necrons. They're really good at doing the robot.

Nids win the popular vote.

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4aGDqaQbek

Does codex astartes support this action ?

Of course. Now drop the beat for the sons of Guilliman, Dark Angel.

Slaanesh's forces as well as the Harlequins would give it a good effort, but in the end, the Dark Eldar would win the dancing competition, due to hedonism, natural eldar flexiness, and thousands of years of experience. Of course, if it were just a few dancing champions, the winner would be a Grey Knight or Ultramarine, because fuckin' Mary Sues. "I, Cato Sicarius, shall prevail in this dance-off!"

Noise Marines for best DJs. No doubt.

Disco Marines win in a landslide

I wonder if that turret fits the Hunter turret ring...

Necrons
youtube.com/watch?v=4t1NWH6G1f0

Jesus the slav's invented a way to dance while squating. I swear gives these guys funding and tell them there are some cheap smokes or cheap beer on the moon and they figure out how to squat to the moon

Astartes Battle DJ

They've had little to do other than practice squatting and their cossack dancing for hundreds of years. At this point it is safe to say they posses the most advance squatting activities in existence.

>Jesus the slav's invented a way to dance while squating.

They also have a style of fencing that requires squatting.

Who dances the robot better, the Mechanicus or the Necrons?

AH'VE GOT CANNED HEAT IN MAH HEELZ TONIGHT BOIS

1d4chan.org/wiki/Disco_Marines

HE IZ DE DANCIEST AND DAH GROOVIEST

Eldar are the most lithe and graceful pulling off moves you couldn't even dream of doing

Slaaneshi Chaos have the most mesmerising and beautiful dances

Nids can pull off synchronised dancing groups better than anyone

But imagine Mosh pits?
1000's of khornes followers all screaming
"WALL OF DEATH!!!"
"WALL OF DEATH!!!"
"WALL OF DEATH!!!"
Just as a heavy metal band begins the breakdown...

And the Orks charging to meet them shouting

OI OI OI

Black Templars have Karaoke Mk1 Rhinos and DDR Mk1 Rhinos.

We all know that.

Tyranids. They can make the perfect dancing organism and with their hive mind they can arrange perfectly synchronized choreography.

NO HE DA GROVIEST AND DAH DANCIEST

how can non vostroyans even compete ?

Lest we forget the greatest agents of the hivemind

I wanna see Nids pulling off the dance from Thriller.

>Heavy Metal
>Breakdown

Pick one

I like you.

My knees are aching just looking at that.
Fucking Slavs.

Nids would breed the perfect dance bioform

Imagine these guys in a metal band.

>I'm Ahriman
>I'm Typhus
>I'm Lucius
>I'm Kharn

>AND WE ARE THE RUINOUS FOUR!

Khornate Mosh Pit
Slaaneshi Band
Nurglite Medical Officers
Tzeentchian Bartenders

harlequins
slaaneshi

But who would be percussion and who would be bass?

Kharn has the right amount of ADHD to be a drummer.

This user knows

>Kharn has the right amount of ADHD to be a drummer.
He'd be the secret leader, because he'S got the perfect pitch and he mercilessly punishes any band member messing up.

Folks also got no idea why he's on the band, because his solo project is stupidly successful.

Lucius sounds like he'd be the asshole forcing everyone to start at the beginning because someone made a minor fucked up six bars ago.

Slaanesh is the one after excess and perfection after all. Kharn, on the other hand, would absolutely trash everyone's instruments after every show.

Nah, Lucius just works on his own show within their show all the fucking time and Kharn is the one who's working to keep everything within the limits of their agreed-upon concept. He's forced to burn Lucius's additional costumes and all his shit that doesn't fit the show all the fucking time.

Ahriman's a classically trained musician and multi-instrumentalist who's in on it for the heck of it and because they plan their tours in such a way as to make them end up around places he's looking to do research on some almost forgotten 16th century opera at.

Typhus is the dope-smoking fatso playing the bass.

Ahriman and Typhus I agree with. But still not seeing Kharn as the one keeping them together. Granted, he's a cool guys and all but the pseudo-manager isn't really his thing.

Lucius' status as front man is undeniable. There'd be a lot of arguing involved. Lucius would be going on and on about the performance as a whole; stage presence, song sequence, intros, extros, etc etc. Kharn counters every point with: "People are enjoying it. Shut up and play."

Who'd be the actual manager? Abby?

>Kharn counters every point with: "People are enjoying it. Shut up and play."

That really doesn't fit with the guy who's a purist and extremely dedicated to THE VISION to the point where he torched his own chaptermates for their lack of dedication vs the dude who's mainly absorbed by being perfect HIMSELF.