Dragonball Quest #98

>>Previous threads

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball quest

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a twenty-two year old man named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>Current Saga

Saiyan Saga

>>youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9o8Wx98eM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcsyzQFRB7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Threadly reminder that Kai Tofoo is true Tofoo

The Light Shots with which you struck Raditz seem to have had no effect. However, your attack did cause Goku and Piccolo to stop short, and when Raditz fires his energy attacks from the cloud of smoke your blasts created, Goku and Piccolo have enough time to avoid the attacks.

They land on the ground, and the three of you watch as the smoke clears. When you see that Raditz has vanished, however, you desperately look for him.

"Where did he go?!" Goku shouts just before his brother appears behind him.

"Right here," Raditz announces before kicking Goku in the back.

As Goku drops to the ground, Piccolo thrusts his hands toward Raditz, and you feel his energy spike as he unleashes a powerful blast of energy. Raditz shrugs the attack off and rushes forward, slamming his fist into Piccolo's gut, then spinning and kicking him in the back of the head.

>A. Attack Raditz while he's focused on the others

>B. Bear Shout

>C. Gather your energy, and prepare a powerful Kamehameha Wave

>D. Prepare to defend

>E. Something else

Lewds for the dice

>C. Gather your energy, and prepare a powerful Kamehameha Wave
Can we bluff it and trick him into focusing on us so Piccolo can grab his tail? i.e. charge it up, but not release the energy.

>E. Something else
Fake charge him with an After Image and roll to headbutt his chin.

>>C. Gather your energy, and prepare a powerful Kamehameha Wave

only we afterimage behind him before we blast him

>A.

Get a cheap shot in

Save that Kamehameha, so we can do it with Goku and combine them.

This, we are already a little spent we need to conserve our energy

I'll be here in a bit guys! Just finishing up #97. Thread hype!

Deadlock

If we're doing any big attacks, it should be in tandem with our allies.

Not to mention, Piccolo's on the ground near him.

This guy gets it

Too bad we'll never get that as an emergency last stand wish

Why do you guys want Tofoo to be a Kai? Tofoo is happy to be a ningen a Kai Quest would be fun though.

As Piccolo falls, you launch yourself at Raditz, attacking the Saiyan with your full fury. You've caught your breath since the battle with that monster, so when you strike, you're at the top of your game once again.

But, Raditz is still more than prepared to deal with an attack from you. He easily blocks your first punch, and spins to avoid the kick you follow with. As you throw a left hook, he easily parries it, and throws a punch at your face. You move your head out of the way, but still come away with a nasty cut on your left cheek.

In answer, you throw a punch that nearly hits Raditz, and you see his eyes widen for a moment before he rams his knee into your gut. As you hunch over, he readies himself to strike you in the back of the head.]

"Tofoo!" Goku shouts, rushing toward his brother, who vanishes into thin air and avoids the attack.

He appears behind Goku, and throws a punch, but Goku just barely manages to duck beneath it, throwing himself onto his hands and kicking back with both feet. The kicks push Raditz back just a few inches, and Goku handsprings back up, thrusting his palms toward Raditz and firing a blast of energy.

Raditz swats the blast aside, and punches the upside-down Goku in the face, throwing his upper body forward, and allowing the larger Saiyan to grab his ankles.

Piccolo, back on his feet, rushes toward Raditz, and you rush forward along with him.

Raditz spins, throwing Goku into you, and knocking you both to the ground. Piccolo reaches Raditz, and leaps into the air, stretching his left arm down and firing a blast of energy directly into the Saiyan's face.

For the first time, an attack seems to have some sort of effect. As Piccolo retracts his arm, Raditz staggers back a step.

Goku picks himself up, and you rise beside him.

>A. Charge Raditz with Goku (85)

>B. Bear Shout

>C. Go for his tail (97)

>D. Ask Goku to fire a Kamehameha with you

>E. Something else

Can we curve it if he moves?

>D.

I feel like he is going to attack us while charging, also lewds for the dice

A
I just thought it was a cool idea
Never going to happen though
Unless we use the earrings to fuse with zamasu

>A. Charge Raditz with Goku (85)
Or Supreme Kai. He might be shit, but TofoĊshin wouldn't be.

How about that fucking episode of Super tho

>B. Bear Shout
Give Goku and Piccolo an opening, it ought to at least grab his attention.

Yes

Amazing

Probably keep them separate for a bit before combing them, so he thinks we are just firing two separate beams at him.

Unless we hit him somewhere exposed like his limbs or his head it will just be a nuisance, I think our best bet would be A or D.

Why is Black so fabulous

We could actually kill him if we hit. Or we just fail, I'm worried we might just fail sense there's no dc

Because he isn't a ningen. No ningen can be that fabulous.
Wew lad, was that good. Masako Nozawa's voice still takes me out of it though.

Yeah this, keep the element of surprise on him.

Zamasus entrance was the best

"Goku, let's hit him with the strongest Kamehameha we can make," you tell your friend.

Goku smirks. "Sounds like a plan."

Standing side by side, the two of you put your right feet back, cupping your hands at your sides and gathering your energy.

"Ka......" the two of you begin. "Me....."

Balls of blue light appear between your palms, and Raditz glances toward the two of you as the device on his face begins to beep frantically.

"What?!" he shouts, looking in your direction. "What?! Nine-eighty?! Both of them?!"

His eyes widen, and his jaw drops.

"They've tricked me!" he shouts in fear. "These Earth-dogs can amplify their power by focusing their energy into one point!"

"Ha....me....."

The two of you continue.

"Combined power....TWO THOUSAND AND TWENTY FIVE?! I CAN'T BLOCK THAT!"

Piccolo looks down at the two of you, a grin coming to his face.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" you shout, thrusting your hands forward.

Goku unleashes his wave at the same time as you, and the two beams combine with one another, creating a massive wave of energy that explodes toward a terrified Raditz.

The Saiyan quickly leaps into the air, speeding away from the blast as fast as he can.

Goku moves his arms, and you do the same, redirecting the blast skyward in pursuit of the fleeing Saiyan, who looks down and growls in frustration.

"Persistent fools," he spits, changing direction again, only for Goku and yourself to send the blast chasing him yet again.

"Enough of this!" Raditz declares, changing course again and heading right toward Piccolo.

The demon's eyes go wide, and Raditz punches him in the face with enough force to knock him out cold.

As Piccolo begins to fall to the ground, Raditz grabs hold of the back of his shirt, holding your ally between himself and the oncoming blast.

"Damn!" Goku shouts.

>A. Redirect the blast into the sky

>B. Redirect the blast to hit Raditz from behind, and pray that you don't hit Piccolo

>B. Redirect the blast to hit Raditz from behind, and pray that you don't hit Piccolo

"Don't worry, we'll just wish you back with the dragon- oh shit."

>A. Redirect the blast into the sky
Yeah need the dragonballs for Vegeta and Nappa

EARLY NAMEK
A
R
L
Y

N
A
M
E
K

>A.

Piccolo would prefer we did B but

B
Holy shit
Everything is going to be fucked
Everything

Som I think it's time for PERFECT ki control

Not Piccolo come on Radditz is totally going to use him as a meat shield

>B
Kid on the line.

Our ki control is better than pretty much anyone in Z already.

Not really, it's going to end up with the beam splitting into two with Goku's going up and ours going behind Raditz and hitting him as he's distracted that we could actually split it as well.

RIP

Fuck it, curve it again and go after his smug mug with it!

We have a free wish
I think it's time to pull it out by using it to gain perfect ki control

Meanwhile, Kami is saying "All according to Senkaku" or someshit as he dies.

>Piccolo gets his chest caved in
>Regenerates and looks at us surprised
"What, you did it before"

Yeah, we can just give Piccolo our energy if he's really fucked up.

>vegeta has no reason to come to earth
>we have no reason to go to namek
>everyone is happy they end

Raditz said Earth was next on their planetary hit list though

Oh
Ok
Not sure why there targeting a backwater planet
Unless vegeta got bored

We take Raditz' scouter, imitate him, and tell Vegeta and Nappa he killed everyone, but got grievously injured.

Idk.
Muh Saiyan pride
Kakarot and so forth
Also killing one of the few remaining Saiyans
Also interbreeding potential

Definitely different but plenty of reasons.

We don't know it's a telecom thing though.

We have great ki control, just figure out where they're landing and use some kind of cutting/piercing attack on the pod with a higher power level inside of it.
Thought he brought it up, never mind.

For spess dosh?

Muh saiyan pride seems like the most likely
Why did someone hire them to genocide a random planet? Would they want to colonize it?

"Goku, we have to to curve the blast and hit him from behind," you tell your friend.

"But what about-" Goku starts before shaking his head. "Alright."

The two of you redirect the Kamehameha Wave into the air, then bring it around behind the Saiyan, attempting to strike him without harming Piccolo.

"You fools!" Goku's brother shouts, spinning around and thrusting Piccolo's unconscious body toward the oncoming blast.

"NO!" Goku shouts just before the attack strikes, creating a massive explosion that shakes the ground beneath your feet.

Raditz is thrown from the resulting cloud, striking the ground on his back.

He actually looks hurt, and one of his shoulder pads has been blown off, leaving a nice scorch where the blast did the most damage. His teeth are clenched, his eyes shut, and he lets out a growl of both pain and irritation.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=IcsyzQFRB7g

But, as the smoke clears, there is no sign of Piccolo. His body isn't on the ground, nor is it hovering in the air. There's no sign of his clothes, save the ones he discarded previously.

And, you can't feel his energy.

"Piccolo...." Goku breathes with dread. "PICCOLO!"

Raditz rises again, looking at the dissipating cloud with a smirk on his face.

"Well, that was a nice trick, but it looks like it hurt you a lot more than it hurt me," the Saiyan tells you. "That's one down."

>A. Shout for Piccolo

>B. Tell Goku that the two of you need to fire a second blast

>C. Ask Goku if he has any new techniques

>D. Prepare to defend

>E. Charge (97)

>F. Charge with Goku (89)

>A. Shout for Piccolo

Dummies now it's 2v1, Kami is dead and we don't got balls.

>D. Prepare to defend

>A. Shout for Piccolo
Our green nigga ain't going out that easily. It's got to be a trick, r-right?

Oh god
Saiyan saga is gonna be literal hell
I love it
>f

Random piccolo shot to save the day

Oh boy! Time for another Som thre-

I need an adult.

Charging Raditz with Goku suddenly goes up by 4 even though he's hurt compared to being stun

Fug

Quick, let's complain that the QM is being unfair with this "bullshit trap options"!

>G. Shout for Kami.
>F. Attack with goku

You both also just used a good deal of energy

You may proceed

Get your tickets to the nappa rape train it has one stop and no breaks

I can complain, not because of Som but all the dummies that picked to kill Piccolo. I just wanted to train with him but now that option is incinerated

Guys. The saiyans won't come here for a long time. We can go to Namek under the radar unless we're railroaded into bragging about it over Radditz' conveniently dying corpse.

It took Vegeta and Nappa almost a year, and they were rushing ahead without orders. We can get to Namek and make wishes and be back before then. That's even assuming those two would be involved in an initial invasion at all since Earth is so weak that they sent baby Goku originally.

I wanted that future to user
At least we got to bro out with piccolo when fighting garlic junior and friends

>C. Ask Goku if he has any new techniques

Not saying it's entirely fault, but we fell for the assumption Radish would be as stupid as in canon. We've just paid dearly for it.

>Leave earth
>Wish Kami/Piccolo back to life
>come back to earth
>everyone is dead and all the major cities are in ruins

ROLL

Rolled 70 (1d100)

Rolled 16 (1d100)

FOR PICCOLO

For the future!

Seems like the som thing to do

I don't like this at all, also we didn't get to see Piccolo whip out his Makankosappo and steal it

Rolled 16 (1d100)

Praise Olmec!

OH GOD if we fail here it confirms were in the future timeline... right?

I think the dice are telling us something

Rolled 34 (1d100)

FUCK I keep messing this up.

Damnit guys, I just caught up!

Welp
End of quest
We dead
Everyone dead
Fuck

Not even lewds can save us, they disapprove of our actions to kill Piccolo

We have to be in the timeline were everyone fails and future trunks comes to warn us...right? Please don't end like this

So som,now that we die and everyone fails and quest ends,Jojo quest when?

"PICCOLO!" you shout, calling out for the demon you reluctantly called ally on numerous occasions.

There's no answer, and no sign of the demon's survival.

He's gone, and that means Kami is gone as well, along with the Dragonballs.

Raditz shakes with laughter, the mocking sound echoing all around the open field.

"Scream for him all you want!" the Saiyan tells you. "It won't do you any good! You imbeciles actually thought you could fool me with such a simple misdirection? Well, there's the price for your failure; your green man is dead!"

Your hands clench into fists of rage, and with a yell, you explode toward Raditz, Goku right behind you. The Saiyan smirks, blocking and parrying every attack you and your friend throw his way. He backs away quickly, then throws a kick that catches Goku in the head, and a punch that catches you in the jaw.

Both of you are thrown to the ground, and Raditz stares down at the two of you with a cruel smirk.

"Is this all?" he asks. "One clever trick was all you had? How sad."

>A. Bear Shout in his face (47)

>B. Throw yourself up and punch him (71)

>C. Afterimage and grab his tail (80)

>D. Something else

KORI HELP

and aim for his tail

>b
Guess your ri-BEAR SHOUT