The chosen hero is a brutal sociopath

>The chosen hero is a brutal sociopath

As long as the Hero doesn't end up spreading a salt plague throughout another dimension, then everything should be fine.

Does he ends up saving everybody in the end?

Rolled 1, 14, 24, 22 = 61 (4d24)

*shuffles feet*

....yes

Never believed in "chosen ones" that much anyway.

So long as she isn't a shithead I don't see the problem.

This is quite normal, tbqh. My dream is that Jaime from ASOIAF ends up being the Prince that was promised.

"the best way to save humanity is to drop a meteor on earth"

Makes sense. When the chosen one's journeys are 90% brutal slaughtering of evil creatures, you don't really want someone with a strong sense of empathy.

Just point the nutter at the enemy and hope for the best. He'll clear out the armies of darkness, cross the hellish abyss, and then stab the ancient evil in its goddamn eye. Hopefully there won't be too many innocents caught in the crossfire.

>strong sense of empathy
>If you aren't a sociopath you have a strong sense of empathy
>people feel empathy for the vile creatures of darkness

wut

Not quite.
He fucks shit up so hard that he gets yanked into real japan with his dragon and gets gunned down by fighter jets, and causes a magic spell plague that inadvertently makes a hermaphrodite and a grumpy old dad with an eyepatch eradicate what remains humanity for the sake of the dad's daughter, only to be completely erased from reality making his entire journey moot because he never existed in the first place

Sociopaths are also unreliable, dishonest and impulsive. Those sound like pure That Guy to me.

The chosen hero is a bitter, depressed, semi-suicidal loner.

And what are the chances of THAT happening, right? Very slim, if at all.

And surely, if it did, I'm sure some poor father won't end up making everything worst for everybody due to simply wanting to help his daughter

nier is a asshole got it m8

and leper-dicked rapist

The chosen hero has a constitutional right to be a dumbass, and exercises it frequently.

mfw

Who dat?

>i can't read: the post

Ok, yes, it's some guy named Denver Fenton Allen.

Who the fuck is he and why should I care?

>implying Khorne isnt a malevolent force

>niggas can't even google

The chosen hero is all possible chosen heroes. The chosen hero cannot chose, but makes all possible choices.