Future Naruto Quest between X and XI

Future Naruto Quest

This quest is set within the universe of Naruto, long after the end of the series, but ignoring the events of the Boruto Manga. Of course, because this is Naruto we're talking about, the geopolitics and technology haven't advanced as quickly as they would in the real world. As such, the technology is similar to that of Boruto the Movie, and the villages you know and love are largely the same.

However, the characters will be less familiar, because as much time has passed between the Last and now as passed between the Founding of the Hidden Villages and the Main Series.

You are playing as Kuro Nijiiroh, a Hidden Leaf Genin of eleven years. You’re a member of Hōōmaru Tachibana’s Team Seven, along with your teammates, Hakurin Hyuga, and Jimmaru ████ Uchiha. Your family consists of your older sister, an ANBU Black Ops, Shirou; your mother, the restaurateur Ki; and your father, a Hand Seals Specializing Tokubetsu Jounin.

Archive: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Future Naruto Quest

Twitter: twitter.com/No_CountryQM

Pastebin of Kuro's Stats: Forthcoming

Last Quest, you fought your former classmate Mayuto Namikaze, enjoyed a few days off, and met your sensei's brother.

Welcome to the new Opening Post, and apologies for this not being a "real" installment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmoiEWbE7Mg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi
I don't know what's happening
Is this new thread or not

Yes, this is the Future Naruto Quest. I don't intend for this to be a regular installment though.

Waiting for continuation of drama.

Yeah, I'll be honest. I wasn't entirely ready to run tonight, so I'm sort of trying to think of something off the top of my head. But you won't be playing Kuro tonight.

>But you won't be playing Kuro tonight.

Already excited to know who are we playing.

I hope we're playing someone charismatic but fucking sucks at combat

Let's play as his sister and stalk him.

>inb4
>I'm Not Popular So I'll Be the Protagonist of a Sidequest

No, you're not playing Kuro Nijiiroh. In fact, you only know the name Nijiiroh because it was the name of a notable jounin you foggily knew. In fact, you no longer live in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, not after the persecution your family suffered under them.

You are a very special Chunin. You are Mohoya Hyuuga, self-exiled Chunin of the Leaf. You now live in the boondocks of the Land of Fire, far from the Hidden Leaf. You're now your family's only source of income, regularly taking unofficial missions that aren't from the Village or even ones from the Shinobi World Conference, just across the border.

What makes you so special is what drove you out of the Hidden Leaf in the first place, you, along with your younger twin brothers, Souta and Kouta Hyuuga, are hybrid Hyuuga-Uchiha. Products of separate dalliances between your mother, Ume Hyuuga, and an (or two) Uchiha men you have no knowledge of. Because of this, each of you have a byakugan in one eye and a sharingan in the other, marking what you are.

You are currently returning from a mission in the neighboring Land of Cliffs. Walking back into Suibun Village, people avert their gaze from you, but you're used to it.

>A) Go right to the bounty office, collect your pay

>B) Go home first, greet your family

>C) Something else

>A) Go right to the bounty office, collect your pay

>A

A

You go straight to the Bounty Office, and push past the few clients putting in bounties with the office. There are always a couple putting in bounties, especially this close to the border with the World Conference, and it keeps food on the table. Soon you stand in front of the clerk who deals with missions being turned in and fulfilled bounties, Eito. The shady man avoids looking in your eyes, and hands over your payment after you hand him the mission slip.

>A) Go home

>B) Pick up other missions

>C) Something else

>>A) Go home

>A) Go home

>A) Go home

>A) Go home

You take your pay and leave with a curt nod to the man who mans the bounty office counter you most frequent. You quickly pass through the streets, not paying any heed to the people of this backwater. You make it home in a few minutes, your brothers, both half your age, greet you in an annoying fashion, as always.

You make your way past your mother's room, where the ailing woman lies in her bed. She calls out to you as you pass by her room, despite her current condition, you weren't exactly silent on your way past.

>A) Respond to her

>B) Keep going

>C) Go in and see her

>D) Something else

>>C) Go in and see her

>C) Go in and see her

We chose the Mystery box but couldn't be pimping MONSTER man. This man must join the Hidden Village of Flavor, Located in the land of Ramon.

>A)

Country, you shit, I was about to go to sleep when I just happened to check for this.

>C) Go in and see her

You silently walk over to your mother's bedside, and her once-clear, champagne colored eyes now dulled by the Hyuuga Clan's cursed seal, also faded since it took effect, lock with your own. You know that she can't see you, but her gaze still softens your heart. She coughs up a bit of blood before smiling. "Mohoya," your mother has always been one of the few people who could reach you, "you know just as well as I do that I'm dying." You nod, a futile gesture, but one that feels right. "And I'm sorry to ask this of you, but I don't want to linger in pain... and this will unlock your true potential."

>A) What do you mean?!

>B) I'll do it

>C) I can't do this

>A) What do you mean?!

>I'll do it
>but let the others say one final good bye.

>B)

>A) What do you mean?!

>>B) I'll do it

Are you going to let your brothers say goodbye?

Sure, lets not be a complete dick.

whoops missed those guys, and no, better they think she passed in her sleep rather than being assisted along by us.

also some music I was listening too that seemed appropriate:
youtube.com/watch?v=tmoiEWbE7Mg

They each have a ALL SEEING EYE. They'll see the damage. We should't hide it.

But then they might awaken theirs. Then instant EMS. No meta ;)

ah, good point.

let them say their goodbyes then

You agree to it, holding her hand in both of yours, before telling her you'll be back in a minute. You go downstairs, to your brothers' room, and tell them to go see your mother, sharing no more than that with them.

After a long while, the two sobbing preteens come back down the stairs, slowly going back into their room, each giving you a look of pure hatred. You finally bring yourself to return to your mother's bedside. No words are exchanged between you at this point, you made your peace with her before going on your most recent mission.

You withdraw the powerful anesthetic from under her bed, and, after drawing it into the syringe, you inject it into the IV line between the bag dangling over the bed and your mother's arm. It's as quick and painless as going to sleep, and with her last breath, she mouths "thank you" to you.

You break down at this, feeling the room for your own, and falling into tears when you get there. When you look in your mirror, you find your normal, pink-tinted byakugan looking back at you, but your other eye is different. The iris is red, with a blunted six-pointed star in black on it, and a pupil in stark white contrast. This is what she meant. Your mangyeko sharingan.

The following few weeks are a blur. Your mother's funeral seems to pass by quickly, you and your brothers the only attendees besides the monk which performs the ceremony. In the weeks following it, you spend time at home, though your brothers are distant. One morning, you come outside to find a scroll sitting in front of the door.

>A) Read it

>B) Discard it

Great mood setting music for writing that scene, user.

>A) Read it

>A) Read it
of course we're gonna read it, it's probably a plot hook

Glad to be of service.

>Read it

>A) Read it

COWARDSSSSS

You pick up the scroll and unroll it as you sit down with your morning coffee at your far less homey home's kitchen table. It's strangely unofficial, but it's an offer that if you carry our an assassination for the author of the scroll. The instructions besides this are to carry it out, and the money will be delivered in an envelop to you after you return home.

This mission would set you up for a long time, and opportunities like this don't come around often, if at all. You could leave your brothers alone with the one person in the village who doesn't seem to avoid you completely. You think that the girl fancies you, but can't remember her name at all.

>A) Go on the mission, leave your brothers with what's-her-face

>B) Go on the mission, leave your brothers home alone

>C) Don't take the mission

Better be worthless like a certain Pink-haired whore.

Good taste Jiraiya

>A

I always have the best taste, how else did I produce world wide master pieces?

But on a more serious note, How the fuck did they end up with those eyes? Shouldn't one have override the other?

Kishi said if an Uchiha and Hyuuga had kids they'd have both

Really? Huh, well thanks for the heads up TFS. I thought sense they were from the same? genetic branch one would dominate the other or force the outcome to be an evolved eye.

It's a Narutoverse. Madara could switxh between EMS and Rinnegan, but I guess because Sharingan and Byakugan are not closely related, you technically can have both.

You leave your brothers with the kindly girl you suspect would like to spend a night mussing up your sheets, and depart. It takes you a few days to make your way into the Village Hidden in the Waterfalls covertly, having to cover your byakugan with an eyepatch to do so. When you arrive in Hidden Waterfall, you find the security incredibly beefed up, and it's a lot harder to infiltrate the Head Ninja's Private Training Ground...

You manage to reach that cavern, and find the Head Ninja of the Village Hidden in the Waterfall, training alone. You know no one will disturb you, no matter what, that was his order. The man standing about thirty yards in front of you is young, tall, swarthy, well-built, and has a head of long, green hair alongside an impressive beard. You know this will be no mean feat...

>A) Ambush him and initiate combat (60)

>B) Try to take him out from here (97)

>C) Sneak up on him and take him out (96)

>D) Something else

>A) Ambush him and initiate combat (60)

I ain't feelin the dice rolls are good tonight.

>C) Sneak up on him and take him out (96)
I have a good feeling about this

>A

Roll for it, first four.

Rolled 91 (1d100)

Ore ore ore

Rolled 40 (1d100)

WATCH THIS BE A FAIL

Rolled 62 (1d100)

Rolled 28 (1d100)

For the waifus?

I failed to roll again, but we don't need it though.

Future Future Akatsuki man needs no waifus
Some major events are too big to change with even Kuro.
>Writing

But why couldn't we as Kuro become the leader of it? With Pasta spy sister.

It's possible, but unlikely.
>Back to writing

You spring from your cover, eyepatch removed, and both eyes activated. Your first gentle fist strike lands on the taller man's stomach, tagging him hard, and pushing him back. The leader of the Hidden Waterfall, Fumihiro, darts back with surprising speed and agility. He gets into a generic fighting stance after landing, glaring at you with vibrant orange eyes. You're surprised, as he's looking you right in the mangyeko sharingan.

It's then that you notice there's a shimmering, golden mist floating in the air.

>A) Dodge back (55)

>B) Charge him (75)

>C) Blow it away with Gentle Fist (77)

>D) Charge him (83)

>E) Something else

>C) Blow it away with Gentle Fist (77)

I would like to go rouge in a naruto quest for once. And Kuro probably isn't charismatic enough to be the leader unless some shit changes him

>>C) Blow it away with Gentle Fist (77)

Nothing will happen to scar Kuro in part one!

Are you saying pasta Kuro couldn't lead a team of social outcasts to bring forth the Statue on the moon?

C

Shit sis gona die infront of our eyes and we leave

Roll, 1d100, first three.
It's a hell of a lot harder to obtain Rinnegan and summon the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path now.
So dark user...

Rolled 35 (1d100)

As long as at the end of the Quest we somehow make the Village hidden in Flavor, I don't care how many people die.

Moon people have it locked up?

Oh, it's in a moon. In another dimension.

Rolled 56 (1d100)

Then we make the blood no jutsu and unlock our Kekkei genkai the reningan

Sounds like we have everything we need to bring forth the Demonic statue with our cheat-eye. Watch us fucking die with this guy and ruin your plans.

Rolled 98 (1d100)

We should totally roll three ones in a row

>Not Kuro
>Can't fucking fight worth shit.

Then this fucking guy shows up

Kuro could still beat his ass tho (I hope)
We're probably somewhere in the top 10 genin right now

You use Eight Trigrams: Air Wall Palm to blast Fumihiro's cloud of mist back at him, just as he ignites it with a spark of lightning chakra. The Village Leader is enveloped in a fiery explosion as you see his face twist in surprise.

You give yourself a grin, something you rarely do, and go to check the body. Just then, the cloud of smoke is blown back, giving you your first glance of his solid red chakra cloak in the shape of a humanoid beetle, four wings beating behind its back, and a long, thin tail.

>Will continue on a daytime thread Monday

Mohoya would kick Kuro's ass right now. Shirou or Hoomaru may be able to stand up to him.

As for the top ten genin, let me check.

I would say he's in the top ten genin at the moment.

Good thread. I missed the last part, sorry.

Thanks for the run country.

That's fine, thanks for coming.
Thanks for coming Jiraiya.

Mohoya's adventures will continue and this side story may possibly conclude. Sometime between 10am and 3pm EST Monday.

Always a pleasure to be here, and I doubt i'll be around here tomorrow until like 1 EST. Don't let Dice ruin shit for us. Crazy girl is best girl/

I wasn't going to have waifu options for this character until after two timeskips. And even then...

I meant fucking Kuro. not this guy. The crazy chick who sent us her photo via... text? I forgot her name. fuck its late and I'm out of whiskey, Night mate.

It's Momo and it was kind of text. I mean, they have those tablets in Boruto why not kind of phones here?

Night Jiraiya, hope to see you tomorrow.

Crazy girl is best girl, the spaghetti has been dropped too hard for sensei to want us. You thought I wouldn't see this, motherfucker, but I always check to see if the thread is still up in morning. Besides, I'm not the one who suggests crazy ideas, that's you.

Except for one where we hug Momo as soon as we see her next time. Best idea is hug idea.

I don't know why, but it took off my name and trip. ;;