/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 2

Soon Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 2 |
-Loose details
Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Eversor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we are done with expansion 2 and expansion 3 content wise, we just need things to be layed out so for content creators we are on expansions 4 and 5

Also reminder

Generation 3
By Me Jotun Princess, Tengu Prince(ss), Gemini princess (co-op) Homunculus princess, Tiki Princess
By Phi Frankenstien princess, Wisp Princess, Fudge Princess,
By Unknown Panda Princess, Fireworks princess Drake princess,
Pre existing (also unknown) Dinosaur princess, rock princess, night elf princess, redcap princess, water princess, radiant princess, scylla princess, bugbear princess,Rat Princess, paladin princess

Which is 21/20 with franken and homunculus duking it out for the coveted stitched-together-kinda-undead-waifu position

Generation 4
by me Ghoul princess, Oni Princess, Kirin Princess
By phi Sun and moon princesses, Changling princess, Terriesque princess
By pegasus user Pegasus princess
By Notin Lioness Princess
Art only, Half dragon princess

So thats 9/20 there

Gen 5
By me Devil Princess, Asura princess, maybe onryu princess (concept stage)
By Phi Volcano Princess, Farmer Princess siren princess, Dryad princess
By Unknown, Chi princess, echidna princess, oriad princess, nymph princess Pajama princess

So thats 11-12/20 lacking a trap and maybe a dragon (depending on the consensus or pajama)

Also some notable lost princesses who might need a home
Idol Princess, P'Orc Princess, elephant princess, (adult) Vampire princess, (female) Genie princess

and some unsorted princesses who need a gen
Hospitalar princess, Lioness princess, Nun princess, Bee princess

I did not notice the first time, but in Gen V Nymph Princess is also another one of mine.

More specifically, I updated her name to Naiad since Dryad, Naiad, and Oriad are all types of Nymphs.

Oriad is however not mine.

nymph works better for her art, since she is a little farie thing not a water spirit

Think so? Looks like she sort of has water wings to me.

I'm not super attached to either name but I thought Naiad fit better with her card.

What about Notin's Nun or Bee Princesses?

What do think? Is It time to give Stationgirls its own discussion?

Thread? No. It's way too small of a thing to fuel it, and the community is the exact same so it should stay here for conciseness.

Thinking of making another Gen?

I'd like it if you stayed here. I do not think the projects get in the way of each other and we sort of have the same goals.

Sure, we can discuss stuff, but not tonight. I gotta sleep.

Can someone please post/link the !latest! gen 1,2 and 3 official and expansions.
Thanks heaps.

Normal Gen or Fan Gen?

Actually, nevermind, I do not think I have anything more updated than what is already in the album in the opening post.

Hey, since we have some open slots in Fan Gen 1 because of the creation of Cameo Gen, which Princesses should fill those two spots?

they are in the unsorted section since they both have stats for both gen 4 and 5

dont cry

>Page 10

Its always start of the week that is rather slow.

With all the princesses is there even enough land for them to own for their kingdom

Some don't have land, others have false claims to land, etc.
There's also a number that have very small claims, like Hermit, who literally just owns a cave.
While Angel lays claim to the bulk of Heaven, the various Demonic Princesses all share the 9 Hells.

i mean demon and devil are from hell but succubus and imp both have land based kingdoms

At one point there was 430 or so kingdoms on the indian subcontanant so i think we will be fine,

It's also, y'know, a holiday.

But why they princessess if they dudes?

Cause they look like girls.

Oh that makes sense. Nomad Princess is a cute.

Not for me. I just started studying at the university (again) today.

Drawing Half-Dragon Dancers.

Come watch if you want!

picarto.tv/Eversor

Requesting that big catagoried list of princesses from last thread plz, it won't lemme fetch it.

this?

thanks bae
>no rat princess

never rat princess..

If you would like a place to put me on that chart and would like the opinion of my players? I'd be under "Evil"

not sure if thats a good idea. People might see it as you goin full mary sue

That point had far passed

evil is a super strange mish mash caagory on there to begin with, why is theif evil? why is night elf in with evil instead of fae?

thievery is considered a bad thing and drow are a typically evil aligned race, but everything is subject to change

I wish I were on my regular computer right now; I'd be able to backtrack and see how much animosity Cat Princess II received when she was posted. I went ahead and made a block for her using both Gen IV and Gen V options, and ideas attached to her can be used if she is unacceptable, herself:

Torrential Bloom Kingdom's
Cat Princess II
Love: 5
Lust: 2
Wealth: 1
Power: 2
+ Never gets lost
+ Mindful of your personal space
+ What's hers is yours
- Scruffy, tangled fur
- Takes unattended coins

Gen IV:
Class 1 - Cat Burglar - Uses mastery of infiltration and stealth to pilfer anything you need.
Class 2 - Dirvish Panther - Makes many fast cuts to bleed out an opponent and leave them more vulnerable.

Gen V:
Landmark - Empty Estate - A dilapidated mansion filled with a labyrinth of secret passages and hidden rooms.
Love Spell - Cat's Grace - Allows one to fall from any height and land harmlessly on their feet.
Lust Spell - Detect Shiny - Determine the location of abandoned or forgotten items.

Lust Gift - Pointy-Ear Brush - Untangles any knot, also produces a pleasant tingling

Cat Princess II Gen IV:
Torrential Bloom Kingdom’s
Cat Princess II

+ Frequent, sexy, wardrobe malfunctions
- Never intentionally sexy
+ Affectionate when she feels safe
+ Gullible to an extreme
- Do not let her cross your path

Scaredy-Cat: Able to sense danger and make a quick escape
Jinxer: Her bad luck is also turned against your enemies

Love: 5
Lust: 0
Wealth: 3
Power: 0

Pardon my ignorance, but ENF?

Embarrassed Naked Female
This may be random but I have to ask; are you a boy or girl?

And this is why I need to keep better track of things. I had completely forgotten she had already been statted, and I like this version better, anyway.

Born male, and I pass pretty easily as a female, and intend to have the surgery here in a month or so.

I guess in america?
Not here where i live.

Maybe its a small kingdom?

Does ghoul princess have a card?

Yes, here in the States it's "Labor Day". Basically just a day off for the working class and most people just get reduced hours.

Congratulations, GM Princess!

i have all her stats written down but she hasnt actualy been put together

Boomp.

What would happen if you were going at it too rough with glass princess? Things would get really bad really quickly.

You'd get broken glass in your dick. Also you might kill your waifu.

Okie dokie, everyone. I've got all of the princesses on their own cards. Now I just need a couple of things to finish Expansion Gen 2;
1. The Rules/Story
2. The Title
3. Header Art
4. A lot of idol art and such.

Maybe when broken, its the sum that makes her?
Like she is shattered, but remains alive. Like a sandmonster, where its just loose sand but controlled by a soul.

Or maybe breaking is how she get birth? the biggest shard is she and will regrow. All the small shards are the babys.

Nice, so what should the header be then?
A hobby cave? All her treasures are miniatures, mangas, comics and props?

I don't know, but, at nearly 8 am, I'm going to bed. I have work from 6pm to 4am.

I was gonna ask this, what do you guys want for a header image? The more ideas the merrier!

How about the Jabberwocky playing on a game board that has various figurines of the stolen princesses.

I've managed to go through this entire thing without picking any human princesses, but filth princesses' bonuses line up way too well with my fetishes not to pick her.

I still say Jabberwocky caressing a Princess in a sealed box in front of a Museum, several can be seen popping out of windows in the Museum behind her.

Thats nice.
Maybe a little knight figure and playing "And now kiss!"

>8 Idols
>7 new Lust Gifts
>Clean up like 4 or 5 of the Lust Gifts
>Header
>Text
And then we're done. I'd wait on the Text and see what we finalize for the header.

You could just use Skeleton Princess' Dagger and replace her body with that of a non-human Princess you don't save.

I didn't save skeleton princess either. Choosing her gets rid of my sweater reward at the end.

Then don't save her. Dragon Princess' box is there for a reason.
You can always leave the box behind.

How about something like this for the story and art?

>Art: Jabberwock standing outside of the Comiket building, knight waiting in a huge line to get close. Skyline of towers in the background. Same green and yellow color scheme as Jabberwock.

>Your adventures have earned the notice of many kingdoms and prominent individuals. One day, as you are enjoying a drink at a well known pub, you are formally challenged by a self-proclaimed "Princess Collector" from an unknown land. Feeling the need to prove your worth as a collector, you accept the challenge of the unknown kingdom's ruler.

>Your cart may only carry four individuals other than yourself. The captured princesses worship previously unknown deities that grant boons to those who worship them, and punish those who renounce them.
>1. Ten castles encircle a large compound, in which nine more princesses and their captor lie.
>2. Your trusty wagon has room for four individuals. Dowries are not included, but each princess has an idol they worship.
>3. You must choose one idol to worship. Other idols are considered 'renounced'.
>4. You may choose to renounce all four princess' idols.
>5. You may sacrifice one wealth or power to worship or renounce an idol of a princess you have rescued.
>6. You may sacrifice three wealth or power to worship or renounce an idol of a princess you have not rescued.
>7. The princesses you do not save will either be rescued by other knights, or die in storage.
>8. The mysterious captor can be swayed to join you.
>9. Lust gifts work as they do in prior charts.

Sorry to ever but i think the new jabberwock looks worse, at least in the arms, im not sure what about it but both arms look really off to me

Damn, never noticed before but Lich Princess is THICC.

I mean not really, she is on model with the standard tg bod

Really? May just be the dress then. She looks kind of thicc.

her thighs are much more accentuated with the crease between them on the dress

Why is Witch Princess the best princess?

She's not. She's the fucking worst. She's a zoophile, which is one of the most disgusting fetishes in existence, and she completely ruins the possibility that we'll ever get a good witch or halloween themed princess.

Why is your favorite princess the best?

What would you guys think of a rocket princess (pokemon) for the cameo gen?

I want UB-1 Princess.

Not my first choice for a Pokemon cameo, but I wouldn't be disappointed in it, either. I'd even go as far as to say I'd like to see an entirely Pokemon Gen, but that may be me pushing the envelope a tad too much.

UB-1?

Look it up man, new information for Sun/Moon just came out.

There's an inter-dimensional jellyfish monster that acts like a little girl and isn't a pokemon or a human or an animal.

I second this motion.

What? So its something different?
Like an alien or a god?

>A god
No, god is a pokemon. Arceus.

This is some kind of Cthulhu thing except it's a shapeshifting jellyfish girl.

Can you try to explain?

I think the big thing is you filled the gap between her left arm and her body with more arm, which leads to it being oddly shaped and squiggly

Ehh i think jessie would still make a better pokemon cameo than this new thing but i may be in the minority here

Jessie is a boring human. She's recognizable, but we have a billion humans.

How many jellyfish cthulhu girls do we have?

i mean, are not the cameos there to be recognizable? also i dont think we have enough info of UB 01 to make even half a card from

Even if it's not a pokemon cameo I think a jellyfish cthulhu girl is necessary at some point.

I mean yes, eldritch horros from beyond the veil make great waifus

There wasnt a gap though, the original just had a very thick black line there, a gap would read rather poorly if i put it there.

yeah but filling it with arm just makes her arm look really bloby like she has a huge bicep

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Superior to other dragons.

Is one spring and the other autumn?

>the one on the left

Im not, eldrich princess is nice but we could always use more, and eldrich princess doesnt have our tentical quota covered at all

Doesn't fit UB-1, who acts like a regular girl.

Beyond that, her LIKING tentacles means she'd want to get fucked with them, not use them.

Octopus and Squid Princesses?