Fantasy Vampires

Can you guys post some Vampire pics?

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artist/chosac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about some of warhammer fantasy's favorite noseless vampire lord, Vlad.

and one picture of Neferata the first vampire to round it out.

This one is simply amazing

One of the best fantasy vampires.

NON SEXY VAMPIRE TIME

ROMAN AF LAD

What about a Kingdom ruled by a Vampire nobility, but instead of being tyrants, they're peaceful bureaucrats who simply use their eternal life to pursue knowledge and better the realm? They long ago calculated how much blood loss can be easily replenished by the human body, and encourage a diet rich in meats and liver, so that iron lost via the monthly blood tax is recovered easily.

thats it, everything else i have someone else already posed.

dat asp.

Personally, I think it would only be plausible if they lack mind control powers or view the use of them in any but the most specific of situations as inherently shameful. I think the corrupting thing about vampirism is that they can crush anyone's will with eye contact. I think that would absolutely corrupt nearly anyone.

Vampires would probably have to be fucking huge mutants like in Soulreaver for their blood drinking to be an actual issue.

Only have a few Warhammer VC images, but I'll share.

And now in high resolution.

Dude, even the regular sized vampires in LoK are jerks about feeding. When you drain people as Kain in Defiance you can fucking hear the bones crack, and that's assuming he's not just telekinesis'ing the blood directly out of their wounds.

Not to mention Vorador's "pantry".

That's true, but I'm assuming vampires generally eat only enough blood to fill their stomachs.

Although in my RPG, the average encountered vampire in a dungeon is a brittle emaciated thing barely heavier than a skeleton that likes to cling to prey and feed, only becoming violent if disturbed, and if well fed enough eventually ballooning up on blood with hundreds of squirming rat and bat homunculi beneath the surface, ready to burst free if he is wounded or killed.

But most vamps seem overall human like, so I would expect them to only eat about what a human would gorge themselves on.

It amuses me when in video games especially some dainty vampire girl drains all the blood from multiple adult men without her tummy being swollen or anything. What the fuck?

Yes, I know its magic.

That's one hell of a hat.

I utter love this look for Vald, and Vampires in general

Major props for the artist behind it

>WHAT IF THE MONSTERS WERE GOOD, HUH?!

We would have another shitty attempt at subversion.

like dwarves, elves and mages? who the fuck cares?

D&D dwarves are based off Norse ones, which were vaguely antagonistic, D&D elves are based off Andersonian elves and fey, same as Exalted's, who were definitely antagonistic, and of course mages are usually antagonistic in S&S fiction.

no one cares

Time to get to work.

Sure I can OP.

Redneck vampires anyone?

or maybe the roaring 20's are more your thing.

15 minutes into movie night and chill and she give you this look

Jesse, we have to suck!

That's all folks!

I love these two pics because this guy just looks smug as fuck and gives no shits about whatever his enemy is going to try to do. He's a Roman Vampire so he doesn't need to worry about anything.

Now there's one I haven't seen in a while.

>vest and cap
>must be rednecks

Jesus...

10/10, would swear undying loyalty to.

I'd post the other one in the series but it's got titties and I'd rather not be banned. No visible teeth either, so can't really say it's a vamp. They're supposed to be the four horsemen - fourth is still in development, I guess.

where can I see the third pic?

Hate to break it to you bud...

Which do you prefer?
>"Being a vampire is awesome!"
>"Being a vampire sucks"
>"Being a vampire is ok, and I can become more powerful later on, but right now I'm weak and in danger of going feral."

Also, does anyone have any more nonhuman vampires?

I like old-school VTM style vampirism, where your characters may be awesome strong vampies and shit, yes, but they're chumps and bangers compared to the actual powerful characters in the setting.

>Congratulations, you're a vampire now. You're stronger than humans, but you're still an insignificant no-one at the bottom of society. Go fuck yourself.

Pic unrelated.

Warhammer vampires, pre-sigmar haven't read on the new lore, don't shoot me are really awesome, with them just been horrible corpses hidden behind a veil of magic. Their looks breathe pure evil, and the ever present threat of devolving in monsterous beasts is sweet aswell.

The whole 'consumed by your own arrogance' thing is something that I love about magic, and they fit the picture really well.

But sometimes I just want them to be puffy goofs like pic related.

source?

>when the vanguard deployment is just right

It's title 'Death'
artstation.com/artist/chosac

This guy has some cool stuff, thanks for the sauce.

>Four horsemen
Cool
>Plague
Fuck

Conquest never get's the recognition they deserve. Still some pretty sweet artwork though.

>vampire thread
>no best vampire
Cmon Veeky Forums

I like my vampires to be as monstrous as possible while still retaining a thin veneer of humanity.

That way you can get the whole "tragic monster" thing and the "oh fuck I'm about to be eaten by this corpse looking motherfucker" thing.

wwwrrrryyyyy

Its the whole facade of civility, feigning respectability and sophistication when really they're a horrible monster lurking beneath the surface. That part is cool, to be honest that is what made Dracula so terrifying instead of just another run of the mill horror monster.

Is there a lore-based reason he gets vanguard on his whole army but can't take a zombie dragon?

that whole idea is strangely arousing....

that's some dark-ass jack frost fanart bruv