>Voice or Text
>Method of playing (Roll20, IRC, Skype)
>Contact info
>Additional information

Other urls found in this thread:

img.fireden.net/tg/image/1465/68/1465689128866.pdf
mediafire.com/download/a1r76swt8pf6d8l/Tenra Bansho Zero.rar
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/55798/super-fantasy
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/whitewolf/images/c/ca/55000.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140128004906
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/55354/shadows-of-new-mexico
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/56266/dominions-dawn-of-the-second-age-godbound
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>GM or Player
GM
>System
Cyberpunk 2020
>Time availability
Anytime Saturdays with the North American (or thereabout) time zones. Would prefer American players, but I'm not picky.
>Text or Voice
Voice preferred.
>Contact Information
Email: [email protected]
Discord: scottemmettgm#0696
>Additional Information
The game will include, but is not limited to, fencing, fighting, radiation, torture, death, vast conspiracies, true love, titans, and scoundrel-rogues.

If you like Fallout or Deus Ex, consider applying.

>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
Lamentations of the Flame Princess (D&D B/X clone). Rules are free on the official website.

>Time availability
7PM EST Fridays

>Text or Voice
Text

>Method of Playing
Roll20

>Contact Information
[email protected]
Contact me to get a link to join and ask questions. I will ask you a decent amount of questions in turn just to get a handle on who you are.

>Additional Information
This is a LotFP game focusing on an official module, set during the Thirty Years War. The PCs will have 8 days before the surrounding towns are razed by the Swedish army.
While I have a decent amount of experience GMing, this is the first time that I have GMed an OSR game. All levels of experience are welcome.

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
The Mutant Epoch
>Time availability
Wednesday, at 9 PM, UTC+2
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
I have the books and im willing to provide them for anyone new to the system, as well as help with generating characters.
I expect you to be on time of course, and have at least some investment in char gen. No fancy backstories are needed since this will be a one shot.

>GM or Player
Cuck

>System(s)
Gamefinder Raid Organizer

>Time availability
Every time there's a thread

>Text or Voice
Text and images

>Contact Information
operatorasfuck or breekimancer on skype

>Additional Information
Veeky Forums pass is a must
You must call everyone a cuck
Tokyo Ghoul manga avatars required

thank you for your service

Player/GM GM
>System THE TRANSFORMERS RPG img.fireden.net/tg/image/1465/68/1465689128866.pdf
>Time available (Incl. Timezone) Before 2:00 central, Mondays all day
>Voice or Text Text
>Method of playing Skype
>Contact info ebilly99
>Additional information This will have army building,

>Fifty GMs all trying to run super niche systems
>tfw when you're a GM also wanting to run a super niche system
>mfw it may finally be time to take recruitment to another website

devilish trips please tell me what kind of niche system you want to run.
if it's text i might join

>mfw I also want to run a super niche system
>mfw I was thinking about posting here
>mfw I literally couldn't post it anywhere else because no one would know about it
Welp. At least it has a semi-active general here.

I know how you feel. I always get tempted to just revert back to 5E and PF, but I have since gotten tired of both of those. Maybe trying something like GURPS would be more appealing.

Just post your games. Worst case scenario no one plays them, best case you find a group of people who want to play your niche game and you have a grand ol' time.

nobody wants to play these shit games

The face when, i am a player and i want to play a super niche system but no one will post it.

I've already recruited 3 guys from this board m80. I'm sorry that you feel that way.

In my experience if there is a game that you really want to play, you will have to run it yourself. What game is it?

>>Player/GM
Player
>>System
Any Spy game, any system. Bonus if its Conspiricy X.
>>Time available (Incl. Timezone)
GMT+1
>>Voice or Text
Either
>>Method of playing (Roll20, IRC, Skype)
Any
>>Contact info
Contact me on here first

>Player/GM
GM
>System
Tenra Bansho Zero (TBZ)
>Time available (Incl. Timezone)
Play-by-Post
>Voice or Text
Text-only.
Discord. Campaign will be combat-lite, but still have challenges for the players to overcome. Mainly theater of the mind.
>Contact info
Discord: Lirisimah#2933
Want a different method? Reply to my post.
>Additional information
Looking for two players at most from here, I already have another two for the game. If you aren't too familiar with the ruleset I will teach you how it works. Beginners are welcome, but please be literate and interested in writing lengthy and/or detailed posts for others to go off of.
I can supply you with PDFs if you know nothing of the system.
TBZ is very heavily invested in anime-esque themes. So, bring your weeb hat and get in here nerds.

I felt the same way, but eventually someone posted it. However, I think he isn't getting many other players...

What is it?

And if its animae dungeon hentai just reply with your suicide note.

Nobilis: the Animaeing. ERP is for fags.

>play-by-post

>2016

If you can't make 4 hours out of your week to play, you probably shouldn't get people's hopes up.

Thanks for your valuable opinion. I'll take it under consideration.

All my time-sensitive games I run have sessions longer than 7 hours. I can't dedicate more 7+ hour blocks of time to another game while I work full-time.

>you probably shouldn't get people's hopes up

By posting? Or by trying to run PbP?

Both, presumably.

Well, I'm doing both.

Sorry you can't handle it.

>Bonus if its Conspiricy X.
You're going to take Top Secret and like it.

But no seriously. Hope you get a game. Guy I used to play with really wanted to run a spy game, but I was the only one interested in playing so it never happened.

>Player/GM
Player
>System
DnD5e
After 5 on weekdays, anytime on weekends CST
>Voice or Text
either
any
>Contact info
AdamSpeg on Skype, [email protected]

>tfw you will never play a spy game

>Player/GM
Player
>System
D&D 5e
Monday-Thursday 8:00PM EST
>Voice or Text
Either, voice preferable
Roll20, Skype, Discord
>Contact info
baller.friday on Skype, nyro #0187 on Discord
>Additional information
n/a

I'm interested. Can you post PDFs?

Sure, here you go m8
mediafire.com/download/a1r76swt8pf6d8l/Tenra Bansho Zero.rar

Thanks. Do you mind if I look over the rules and then contact you via Discord if I'm interested?

Sure.

Or if you want a brief rundown from me we can talk about it on discord. Up to you.

Alright. I've sent you a request.

Would you like to play in another spy game senpai?

You won't be running a game if you don't have players

The first gamefinder game Ive been interested in for a while, but I'm in MadMaxland. Good luck user!

>Player/GM
GM
>System
Pathfinder, modified with some house rules
Sundays @7PM Mountain Time
>Voice or Text
Voice + Text both OK
Roll20 for game, Discord for voice
>Contact info
Discord @Fenrir#5335
>Additional information
We're currently 5 sessions into the campaign. Our current campaign arc is revolving around political intrigue and subterfuge, though some detours may occur. We've had a couple of players drop out due to RL circumstances, so I'm looking for 2 players to come join. You'll be starting at level 5.

Thanks dad

>Player/GM
Player
>System
D&D 5e
Any time, any day.
>Voice or Text
Text only. I speak english like shit.
Roll20 or Discord.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>Additional information
I'm new to the whole thing. I want to learn all I can before I run it with some friends IRL.

Only if he or someone like him was running it. Espionage thrillers aren't really one of my things, but I liked every game that I was in that he ran so I would give it a shot. Plus GMT+1 won't work for me unless they are really odd hours for that time zone.

I'm not ready to run the game yet, this is just an interest check.

Would anyone be interested in either doing the Colymar Campaign (Sartarite Glorantha campaign for HeroQuest 2)?

Or possibly playing through the 50 Fathoms campaign (fantasy pirates, savage worlds setting) but in HeroQuest 2? Or is that a niche system/setting that only I like?

>Player/GM
PLAYER
>System
Promethean the created 2nd ed, Iron kingdoms roleplaying, the mutant epoch and through the breach.
>Time availability
Tuesdays ETZ U.S
>voice or text
Voice
>Method of playing
Roll20
>Contact info
Rustbossshaman on skype
>Additional info
It would be my first time playing quite a few of these games but I'm a fast learner.

I don't know what any of those words mean, but yes

Shit son, you thirsty for a game.

Satar is a country in Glorantha. Either full of noble freedom fighter or uppity cow fuckers, depending on who you ask. The campaign, funnily enough, is about the group doing tasks for a woman because of the characters is thirsty.

50 Fathoms is a fantasy pirate setting for Savage Worlds (but I would be using Heroquest 2). Think Pirates of Dark waters except most of the details are different, in fact it's only really similar in so much as it's a world of mostly water, sailing ships are a thing, and magic exists. Instead of dwarves you have crab people, instead of elves you have kraken (not the giant monster, but they look kind of like illithids and they're the mysterious underwater race), instead of orc you have red men (native savages basically), instead of ogres you have walrus guys, and so on and so fourth.

yeah I'm down

sounds dank

See: If the time works for you of course.

>Player/GM
GM, though I'm totally up to play as well
>System
Savage worlds super's companion
between the hours of 6pm and 6am EST, the exact time is up to the players.
Right now it's every other week with the day to be determined (no sunday, no monday)
>Voice or Text
Either or, but not both. Again up to player preference I'm down for either.
Roll20, probably with skype if we went the voice route.
>Contact info
[email protected]
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/55798/super-fantasy
>Additional information

What happens when you take the darkest grittiest lowest magicest, generic fantasy setting. Now we're talking monsters taking entire militias to take down. Dark cults making human sacrifices to vile forces in the woods to curse their enemies. Town guard not giving a fuck about your problem because they're being paid off by the guilds to protect their interests first and foremost.

Whoops I left the super power book on the table and didn't stop anyone from using it during character creation.

So why not come join me as we discover what happens when super powers start popping up in a world wholly unprepared for them.

Seems cool, I'll PM you on roll20.

>Player/GM
Player
>System
Deathwatch or Black Crusade (very interested in trying Rogue Trader too)
Anytime Tuesdays, Thursday, Friday, or Sundays, but around 3pm MST (UTC -7) works best
>Voice or Text
Prefer text, but fine with voice
Anything works for me
>Contact info
Email: [email protected]
>Additional information
I'm an Aquarius, my turn ons are romantic walks on the beach and purging heretics in the name of The Immortal God Emperor

>Player/GM

GM
>System

World of Darkness

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/whitewolf/images/c/ca/55000.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140128004906

5:00pm MT

>Voice or Text

Text

Roll20

>Contact info

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/55354/shadows-of-new-mexico

>Additional information

Supernatural templates are possible, but you've gotta earn it later on when it becomes appropriate.

>GM or player
GM
>System
Godbound
>Time availability
Weekends anytime from 8am-8pm PST
>Text or Voice
Normally I insist upon Voice games that I GM, but I recognize this is a niche enough system that I'm willing to concede for a text based game. It'll depend on what the "right" players want; once I pick them, if even one guy would rather do text, we'll just settle on text
Roll 20
>Contact information
Honshu #7285 on Discord, honshuhigamori on Skype
>Additional information
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/56266/dominions-dawn-of-the-second-age-godbound

This game will be taking place in the Dominions 4 universe and will be organized and played over Roll20. You needn't be familiar with Dominions to play, it's just serving as a setting on which to run my own game.

There are a couple house rules to the base game, but most of them comprise of new systems to make the Godbound resemble Dominions more. Key things are going to be making Pretenders revive based on the faith of their followers, meaning all Pretenders are going to be immortal unless the cults that support them are scattered, introducing Magic Sites and Gems to be used alongside Dominion to weave miracles and make Features, and finally homebrewed Low Magic

Players can expect a focus on nation building, faction interaction, and discovery

No cucposting pls

Sent a request on Discord.

>Player/GM
GM

>System
Vampire Requiem

Every other Monday @7pm PST (First session would be the 19th)

>Voice or Text
Voice

Roll20 + Discord

>Contact info
[email protected]

>Additional information
A few things. First I am looking for serious players who can actually commit to a couple of sessions each month for 3-5 hours each depending on how the group feels. Second thing, I am completely new to the system and I have been reading up but ++ if you know the system and can help me out during the game.

Last thing, I am by no means stuck up or elitist but I would ask that you type a paragraph or so intro to let me know what kind of game you are interested in and your general gaming experience. Really no pressure, just trying to find people who are actually interested enough to make an ounce of effort. Tired of flakes, but I am the foreverDM that lurks Veeky Forums randomly running games when I can.

Bump

>Player/GM
Player
>System
Exalted
Completely free Mondays and Wednesdays. I could play earlier in the day the rest of the week, including weekdays.
>Voice or Text
Voice preferred.
Roll20 or whatever works for the DM in question.
>Contact info
darkspineryenzx
>Additional information
I've only played one session of Exalted and the group fell apart afterwards. I can build a character but I'm still fairly new to the setting and system when in play, I didn't get to explore it so much.

Discord request sent, I'm discountmusketeer

Hey Nick

>PST

>System
Adeptus Evangelion 3.5 with homebrew patch

>Time available
Up for discussion. We'll settle on a regular schedule once we receive input from all players, but so far everyone has flexible hours.

>Voice or text
Text.

>Method of playing
Most likely discord.

>Contact info
flutflutflyer on skype. Additional forms of contact available on request.

>Additional information
AdEva 3.5 game with a custom setting. tl;dr: Psychic robots piloted by children versus actual aliens. yes, original eva is already this, but the pseudo-religious bullshit has been scrubbed off. Game takes place in current year America, but characters may be of any nationality because of UN involvement. Also, this game is a testbed for some homebrew rules. In-depth knowledge of the Evangelion setting is not vital but very useful. Game will still be very weeaboo, so grognards that hate anime waifus need not apply.

We currently have two confirmed and one "maybe" player, and are looking for a few more to round this out.

remove weeb

Don't be rude.

this is an AMERICAN board for AMERICAN posters

Chinkshit not allowed.

This board's been Finnish since before you were born, kid.

But Chinks are Chinese, you're thinking of Nipshit

You have to go back.

You kidding, kid?

Would you allow a german pilot that may or may not be a nazi?

Too bad Saturdays are family days for me. Hope your game gets going. But because I'm curious, is this more of a mirror shades or a pink mohawk game?

GM here, as long as your character is more than /pol/ memes, yes.

because they're verboten

email me anyway bro

>Player/GM
Player
>System
D&D 5e
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays
>Voice or Text
Either
Roll20