BUBBLE

BUBBLE

>not choosing gold
Have fun when the solar flares start hitting crypto-niggers.

>$10k
>penny

lolwut

>Because gold will protect you from solar flares and EMP attacks and nuclear Armageddon.

Stick to speed skating.

Just wait it out

Penny doubled every day is the right choice. In 30 days you'll have $5,368,709.12

In ten years you would own more wealth then has ever been created.

>put all your money in e-currency
>wake up
>every single electronic device is now a brick
>have nothing

Gold will run out eventually, it can only go up in value. Your e-Jew currencies will always have a fat chance of crashing like a Turkish airplane.

Sold 10 bitcoins which I traded my runesacpe gp for 6 years ago. Stay mad you didn't make an easy 6 figs

enjoying being in the 98% ?

>have money
>express unclean political thoughts
> digital assets frozen
thats precisely the point after you cause another global economic crash due to digital currencies you now have a more control over individuals. ask yourself why a currency worth more than 20,000$ a coin and years later after its creation still has an anonymous creator.

>$1
BUBBLE
>$10
BUBBLE
>$100
BUBBLE
>BUBBLE
>$1,000
BUBBLE
>$10,000
BUBBLE
>$100,000
BUBBLE

>Buy the bubble
>Get financial trouble

>98% of people are retards

wow who could have guessed huh

Its sub 15k. Are we seeing the beginning of the crash right now?

BURST !

What if bitcoins price is being artificially raised through transactions settled in tethers rather than USD? What if these tethers are not backed by anything and are being created out of thin air? What if bitcoin are being bought on unsecured credit? What if only $6 billion of cash has actually entered the market? What if all of this is legal since bitcoin is not a registered security?

What will you do when you're holding the bag?

>penny doubled every day
>2%

How does one keep their self esteem after this.

You spend you entire life trying to convince people of your values and plan for society, and you're faced with a clear metric that the only people that listen to you are complete retards.

Is it ok to act retarded if living amongst idiots?

How would this even work as millions of people would be millionaires?

Solar-flares don't touch paper backups, or other physical media. Only magnetic and electrical. Solar-flares don't also touch the other side of the fucking planet, where you can store backups in the cloud.

how much does a penny doubled every day for 10 years end up being

The penny doubled every day wasn't on the poll, it was federal reserve notes.

This is shopped

Holy shit are you guys are fucking dumb. Where does he say the penny is doubled forever? He says $10k.

Bubbles are spheriacl and that chart is half a parabola in 1 dimenson you tard

NOT BUBBLE. However, if you want to sell all your BTC, feel free. I'll buy it.

>Literal ERROR

I think the equation would be (2^(365*10))-1

>calls crypto an e-Jew currency
>literally promotes gold instead

Great choice, user. My two accountants, Mr. Bitcoinberg and Dr. Monerostein, both believe that gold is completely free from Jewish control.

>solar flares start hitting crypto-niggers
>>every single electronic device is now a brick
Hows Alex jones doing these days?

>365*10

millions of people are already millionares

but it dipped at 13k and it's now going back up, barely a 9% dip my dude. Watch it reach 20k by xmas

it's not hard to imagine

No such things as solar flares. Look into it.

kek!

Let me tell you this.
You'll be richer than everyone in the world combined times that by thousand earths.

It says everyday. That's assumed it'll be doubled for 10 years.

Ok anons, I have a thought experiment for you

What % of people are buying Bitcoin because they want to use them as currency
And what % of people are buying Bitcoin because they think they'll make money when the price goes up

people totally buy gold because they want to go to their grocery store and buy peanut butter and milk with a fucking bullion

Ok user, I have a thought experiment for you

What % of your brain cells are you using and what % of brain cells do normal human beings use?

1% use them as currency.
99% are buying as investments.

From the 99%, there is a certain percentage of people who do crypto trading, which is more volatile than day trading. There isn't exactly a calculated number. But the 99% to 1% is actually calculated.

Also look at this comment.
There are a lot of religious coiners here. Any question will result them being defensive because they are trying to fool themselves into thinking it isn't in a bubble.

But future value of bitcoin is probably worth to keep for the next 10 years.

exactly, people are just trying to hype it

quads of kek

>What % of people are buying Bitcoin because they want to use them as currency

Zero. It can't be used as currency in any meaningful sense because of the insane transaction fees. Imagine buying $10 of goods from someone and paying $20 fees just to send them the payment. No one is going to do that shit.

It's already used as currency on altcoin trading sites and darknet markets.
It could be used as currency irl with the lightning network, but I don't really think that would happen both because of muh government banning it and nobody actually wanting to spend it.